It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid beautiful dream I had last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Last night I had one heck of a beautiful dream. I have vivid/lucid dreams all the time but this was just amazing.

It starts out with me on the edge of the woods by an old school of mine. A large group of people are walking in and I join them. We all goof around in there for a bit and I get "kicked out" for goofing around too much with one of the females... if you catch my drift.

Anyways. I walk out and a lot of other people are following with me. Someone/thing begins handing out little glowing stars (just like your typical 5 point star you drew as a kid). I look up at the sky and notice the moon is a LOT bigger than it should be. I start thinking wow that's not good but it's beautiful, I hope it doesn't crash into earth. Then I turn around and see what seems to be another galaxy close enough to be recognized as a galaxy and not a star, as if I were seeing it before the universe expanded to where we just see points of light. I just stand there like "WHOA, that is awesome, I feel like I'm looking back in time".

For some reason at this point I had lost the star somehow and I have a feeling it is important so I go searching. I find it laying in the grass not far away. I pick it up and notice I can click it, like I press on it and it is a button. As I do this the sky changes to a different view of celestial bodies, formations etc., all painfully beautiful. I click and click and take the views in.

I realize someone I "know" is beside me and I look at him, he says "This is how you know when it's over".

I look at him and say "No, it's not over." And feel very happy.

I love dreams.

edit on 17-11-2011 by WhiteSpectralMirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Same, some dreams are completely amazing. I have had some amazing dreams that felt so real that when I wake up and realise it was only a dream I feel sad for ages lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've had dreams like that too where you just go "Why did I have to wake up?" I hate it when you are having a really great dream and the alarm goes off.
I wonder if the other person, when they said "That's how you know it's over," meant the dream or the world?
It's also weird that the dream starts out at a school. I've had school dreams before and just kind of make me go "What?"

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

i dreampt that the earth was being moved and it left a redish cloud
as what i thought to be fumes from its propulsion
i might add that i was not on the earth but on some form of craft
thats all i can remember
oh be the way that was on 10/11/11 at night time which would make it 11/11/11
but it was only a dream

i have also had school dream where i was stabbed in the side and felt the
blade enter my body and also felt the
warm blood on my skin the strange thing was i was in my 20s and had
left school 10 years before the dream
edit on 20/11/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Zomg ive had a similar dream!

I was in an office with a few other people and we were scared and hiding from someone. Suddenly these guys came crashing into the room with guns, I jumped behind an over turned desk but a guy came out behind me with some kind of machine gun and shot me. To this day (dream was a couple of years ago) I can still feel the feeling of the bullets hitting me, weird!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteSpectralMirror
Last night I had one heck of a beautiful dream. I have vivid/lucid dreams all the time but this was just amazing.

It starts out with me on the edge of the woods by an old school of mine. A large group of people are walking in and I join them. We all goof around in there for a bit and I get "kicked out" for goofing around too much with one of the females... if you catch my drift.

Anyways. I walk out and a lot of other people are following with me. Someone/thing begins handing out little glowing stars (just like your typical 5 point star you drew as a kid). I look up at the sky and notice the moon is a LOT bigger than it should be. I start thinking wow that's not good but it's beautiful, I hope it doesn't crash into earth. Then I turn around and see what seems to be another galaxy close enough to be recognized as a galaxy and not a star, as if I were seeing it before the universe expanded to where we just see points of light. I just stand there like "WHOA, that is awesome, I feel like I'm looking back in time".

For some reason at this point I had lost the star somehow and I have a feeling it is important so I go searching. I find it laying in the grass not far away. I pick it up and notice I can click it, like I press on it and it is a button. As I do this the sky changes to a different view of celestial bodies, formations etc., all painfully beautiful. I click and click and take the views in.

I realize someone I "know" is beside me and I look at him, he says "This is how you know when it's over".

I look at him and say "No, it's not over." And feel very happy.

I love dreams.

edit on 17-11-2011 by WhiteSpectralMirror because: (no reason given)

What a beautifully sad dream. Seems like you wittnessed the beginning and the ending of something. The bit about the stars was awesome and yet that you lost it was awful! Maybe one day you will find it again and maybe you will see "him" again. Any impressions on who ro what he was?

Originally posted by tinfoilsrule
I wonder if the other person, when they said "That's how you know it's over," meant the dream or the world?

I wondered this too.

new topics

top topics

join