It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if a civil war were to outbreak in multiple countries do you think it would better or worsen man kin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Which counties? It's a pretty important detail. I'd say a better for mankind if China and North Korea. Not so good if it was US, Mexico or any European countries. Many Middle Eastern and African countries seem to be in a constant state of unrest so no change there.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
you've provide much information to think about and ponder, but i would definitely have to say. !

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
Which counties? It's a pretty important detail. I'd say a better for mankind if China and North Korea. Not so good if it was US, Mexico or any European countries. Many Middle Eastern and African countries seem to be in a constant state of unrest so no change there.

Gee, that's a really great attitude you have there mate

So it's all good for those nations to kill eachother and subject their citizens to conditions that you couldn't even comprehend the horrors of?

That type of attitude is what is wrong with the world;

Originally posted by RedParrotHeadMany Middle Eastern and African countries seem to be in a constant state of unrest so no change there.

What a disgraceful attitude.

To answer the OP's question; how can war possibly better mankind? Especially civil war. How about, no war?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Maybe I wasn't clear in my post above. I'm not pro-war or anything like that. I just feel that some governments and leaders do more harm than good for their citizens (and the world in general) and if citizens of those countries overthrew their governments (by whatever means) they would be better off.

Do you think the world would have been better off it there was a civil war in Germany that removed Hitler and the Nazis from power in the mid 1930s?
edit on 11/18/2011 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join