It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschild�s Are Part Owners Of ESS Voting Machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Rothschild�s Are Part Owners Of American Voting Machines

If it is TRUE that the only voting equipment and software in use in America today is produced by REPUBLICAN companies, and those companies refuse to publish their software on the grounds of "protecting trade secrets", then it is no wonder that so many Democrats come up loosers on those machines.

but the results of Democrats trying to vote on Republican voting machines, and expecting to win, IS NO JOKE !!!!

Charter Oak Partners, an affiliate of Rothschild Realty Inc., which is an affiliate of Rothschild, Inc

I am a Senior Managing Director at Rothschild Inc., the United States affiliate of the 200 year old worldwide Rothschild Group
Want to know more about the Rothschilds?
See their website www.nmrothschild.com...

About Election Systems & Software

ES&S

Q: What does ES&S do?

A: Election Systems & Software, Inc. (ES&S) is the world�s largest election management company. Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska with over 400 employees located in eight regional U.S. offices and agents on five continents, ES&S has supported more than 40,000 elections worldwide for over 30 years. In the 2000 U.S. elections alone, ES&S systems counted over 100 million ballots. ES&S� hardware and software solutions support the entire election process to include voter registration, ballot production, voting, vote tabulation, and results reporting.

The second US Coup d�etat has happened.
Owners of the Election Systems & Software (the manufacturer of voting machines that are used in Florida) are the Republicans (Howard Ahmanson has 68% of the company). Did they help the Republicans to take over the Democrats? Yes, they did.

The iVotronic voting machines used in Florida had a Windows-based GUI (one more link between B.G. and his investments in the Republicans. Or does Bill Gates make political "investments" without purpose?)

THE ES&S �IVOTRONIC� TOUCH-SCREEN TECHNOLOGY

The new iVotronic voting system in use in Miami-Dade County and other areas of Florida was produced by Omaha, Nebraska-based Election Systems & Software (ES&S). In 2001, ES&S received an order from various counties in Florida for $70.6 million to provide the new system. Of this sum, Miami-Dade County paid $24.5 million, while neighboring Broward County paid $18 million. A group called, appropriately, the Florida Association of Counties lobbied for ES&S before the Florida legislature after endorsing ES&S�s touch-screen iVotronic machines, receiving a commission of $300,000 from ES&S in return. The chief lobbyist for ES&S in the deal was Sandra Mortham, who served as Florida�s top election official from 1995-99 and founded �Women for Jeb� (Bush). Some local officials have suggested that Mortham�s actions exhibited a conflict of interest.

Source: www.bhhrg.org...

Rothschild�s

[edit on 31/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Great post Sauron... But who's actually shocked that the Rothschild's and the Republican's are sneaky little cheats..

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
hmmm, sounds like a crooked slot machine to me. the house always wins!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
may I propose some civil disobedience
rabble-rousing , mischief ?

like DEMANDing a PAPER BALLOT at the polling place

and if the line getting into voting is long enuf

ask everyone " are there PAPER BALLOTS "

AND bring up PAPER BALLOTS with your
neighbors PRIOR to VOTING...ASAP...
and encourage them to pass the word as well

use your own imagination to PLANT SEEDS

fixing the vote electronically should

have NEVER EVER EVER BEEN ALLOWED

I don't know what else to do...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
And all the silly voters just yell at each other. The right blasts the left and the left blasts the right. Bleeding heart liberals and war-mongering conservatives. While those at the top do whatever they want. It's a hopeless battle because people would rather hate each other than use their brain.

You just have to laugh. There's nothing else to do. I'm beginning to think that the majority of people were actually born without a brain. They operate by pure emotion and follow whatever the "leaders" say. I just can't figure it out. It makes no sense. I watch the news and I can't figure it out. I read ATS and I can't figure it out. These are humans right? Those creatures that have the highest intelligence on the planet? They look human but show no intelligence. Was there some sort of body snatcher invasion when I wasn't looking?

Today, we're going to replace the normal human population with this facsimile. Let's see if anyone notices.

[edit on 4/2/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The Rothschild?s Are Part Owners Of ESS Voting Machines

Why is this a surprise? The Rothschilds and Rockefellers own a large portion of the whole world!

join