It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe my eyes! Bloomberg survey poll has Ron Paul @ 19% in key primary state, Iowa.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by eLPresidente

I just want to see Bill O' Reilly's face if Ron Paul becomes the front runner. I guess all his polls were correct after all!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

^^^ lol, is he in hell?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

^^^ lol, is he in hell?

Where else would he be?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The master of interruption and one-upmanship Larry Kudlow interviewed Dr. Paul briefly during his show in CNBC this evening. Mr. Kudlow said Ron Paul is tied for the lead in the polls. The interview was several minutes long and Dr. Paul had good answers to Mr. Kudlow's questions.

I was shocked, it was like the tide instantly turned. I think the system has recognized that Mr. Cain's ship is sinking and they are seriously testing the waters with Dr. Paul now. Someone with a high level agenda has likely decided to make a shift.

Of note, Mr. Cain had a "collecting my thoughts" moment on camera, and it was essentially like Mr. Perry's loss of memory episode. It's such a simple read, they are telling lies and they get tripped up when they forget which lie they are supposed to be telling. It's a dead give away when that happens. The other side of it is that they really are not even paying attention to what is going on, and they are just told to wing it, and they get lost along the way. Sad really...I'm glad the slip ups are big enough that most everyone can see the charade.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
I think people are getting the "hint" that the media is blacklisting Dr. Ron Paul which makes him.... wait for it...

AMAZINGLY INTERESTING

Way to go media!

I'd like to thank CBS, FOX news, ABC and all other media affiliates for shooting yourself in the foot!

To be honest.. I think those who work behind the scenes at CBS, FOX, and ABC did this on purpose because they know whats right..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think this surprising news, at this particular time before Iowa, may have the effect of pouring gasoline on Ron Pauls campaign. Before now there were only rumors and denials, and denials of denials.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I don't understand why people would think anyone has a better chance of beating Obama than Paul.

Ron Paul is literally the last hope for America, we can't afford to lose this battle.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I honestly believe that if Ron Paul were given the same treatment as the other candidates, it would already be looking like it could be a landslide. So if the media finally starts doing their JOBS, which is to present UNBIASED news, from ALL sides, then things are looking really great. I just don't know if we can count on that.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The reason why the man is popular is because of his crytal clear intellectual integrity. This seems almost pure in many peoples eyes. Im happy and proud of what has been accomplished as his campaign continues to grow, but what I hope far more than his candidacy to succeed is his message to be understood and re-embedded in our minds and hearts.

To be honest I dont like some of the talk about how great a man he is. Not to be mis understood as me not appreciating him for who he is and what he represents, but only that the message he brings is an old and wise one and that is far more important than he himself. Dont get caught up in that same stuff that the obama believers did. Thats not the answer.

Just a caution to stay focused and keep the message on track. RP is fantastic and is by far the most qualified person to be the President of this country...just dont get caught up in the hype for one individual.

S&F and cheers! keep to the grindstone

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It is like Ron Paul is kryptonite next to superman, they cant stand mentioning his name on the news, oh but they sure have to put up the picture and people can surely read the numbers.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Redouble your efforts and lets make this man our President! Wear your Ron Paul t-shirts everywhere you go, put a bumper sticker on your car. Become a volunteer and join the phone from home campaign (it's actually quite fun they keep stats on your success). Talk to folks about Ron Paul and sperad the message! WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Here's a little something I found. Inspirational and a great link to share with your sheeple friends.

www.dailypaul.com...

His story doesn't start any different than most of our grandparents' stories do.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I pray this voter fraud stops and ron paul is elected...I really hope he wins...because, I mean, who else has the kind of straight up voting record and honesty ron paul does?

You don't see that in politician's often...

So lets hope that he gets elected...

But I swear if Obama wins this election...I'm calling out voter fraud...It's rare you find a true Obama supporter now a days...except on the forums...I know I can't find a single one where I live

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They still have him blacked out in the media, all they talk about is Newt's surge, its so frustrating.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
A lot of his policies won't pass congress but at least the president can still end the wars. I hope a president has the power to end the fed as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
well at least someone is reporting it

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I know this sounds trite, but I think TPTB want some one who" looks Presidential". They could give a feces about whether he could poor piss out of a boot without directions. And most of that field of Repubs. except Mr.Paul. need some directions.

Registered Independent, but I will vote for Mr.Paul if he gets the nomination. He may be the last chance we have at righting the ship called The United States of America.... Then again we have that little thing called The 2nd Amendment.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Free ebook by Ron Paul
"The Case for Gold"
www.cato.org...

A gold standard is an avenue, among others, to restore our trust in government, by appropriately constraining the discretionary power of government. In an era when five unelected bureaucrats on the Federal Reserve Board can spend over $2 trillion, and deny the rights of the people and their representatives to audit such spending, we know we are again in a time where "trust and honesty" in government is in short supply. It is my hope that re-releasing The Case for Gold will help to bring public accountability back to monetary policy. Its re-release will also expand and raise the level of public debate surrounding monetary policy.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by mossme89
Very interesting. So just wondering, but you know how the media has their own polls where It's usually ranked something like Romney, Perry, Cain, Bachmann, Paul. There are some results on this page. Who votes in those polls? Are they legit people, or "experts" (read: rigged poll)?
edit on 15-11-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

They do a phone poll of a very small number. Usually 1000 to 2500 respondents. They respondents are registered voters, that are home at that particular time (not at work, not at school, not at kids events, just home). The respondents are people that still have a land line phone number. The respondents are people that are willing to answer a phone call from an unknown source during dinner, or during their favorite show. The respndents are people that are willing to donate 15 minutes or so to respond to a stranger and answer their questions.

In short, those polls are absolutely NOT representative of the average American! They only reach a narrow subset of the population and they extrapolate faulty data from 1000 people to an population of millions.

Polls are unreliable, period.

BUT, if the same poll under the same circumstances came out in favour of your hero, there are many on here who would say it's proof positivie he will win - ironic isn' it?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

It is ironic, and I have to agree with you, I would do exactly that!

Statistics and polls are unreliable for that very reason. I can find one to match whatever agenda I am championing at the moment. None of them should be taken very seriously. Only 1 vote matters!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join