It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese area 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was looking at yahoo and came across an article about some satellite pics over China. They are weird designs and can be seen from space. They are on google maps or just google Chinese grids in desert.

I would post a link but I haven't figured out how to do it from my iPad.
edit on 09/19/2005 by swampcricket because: Forgot link.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'll help you , I know what story you are talking about.

November 14, 2011 – BEIJING – Considering these can clearly be seen from orbit the formations are raising some eyebrows with geeks trying to figure out what exactly they are for. Are these some sort of alignment or targeting grids for space weapons or what?"

www.slashgear.com...

"I have no idea what it is, but it reminds me of how the military would test the blast radius of some sort of bomb to see what the damage is like further out from the point of impact. What do you think? Is this a military testing ground or the Chinese equivalent of crop circles?. " –Slashgear

edit on 14-11-2011 by moondancer811 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yeah. Thanks for this post, I hadn't looked into china over google eath, or seen these images before. There is loads of this stuff, all over the world ( ..particually in the arrid american and mexican deserts [ eg.around Area 51, Salt Lake City ect..] ) I dont know what they are. But blow/fallout damage is an interesting point, yes, but observe them, and you will see that some of the most complex and massive designs have interesting geomatries. Which is why the idea of some kind of neo-technology, and its testing or seemingly overt use in far away places today is very plausible..
I must stress that this is very different, ( but in some ways similar ..) to crop formations or land art which dominates some parts of England's wheat fields.. mainly Wiltshire. They are the work of skilled and anonymous artists, and a product of a sub-culture born from the mid 80's ufo hype, now evolved into complex graffiti stylised geomatry, still with the suble hint from those days of novelty and ufology.. (see "crabwood alien" design for confirmation of this somewhat profanity, that humans, as artists, are incapable of producing such work ! )
I also am aware of an element which is interesting. The area of Wiltshire in England has a massive officially top secret terrestrial barracks, with equally large sub-terrainian mirror underground.. in the grounds of "Sailsbury Plain" (over which the airspace is permanently a no-fly zone)
In public areas, and not in restricted sites there is also the largest grouping of Megalithic strucures, and ancient land workings in this very area.. the largest stone circle (heaviest in scale) in Avebury for example. The pilots use them, as positioning points today.
Mi5 are actively prominent at Sailsbury plain milliatry bases, and I personally know that the predominant crop circles of the 80s-90s were part of an operation, which was covertly then overtly using utilising GPS equipment, destined for (wait for it...!) .Stealth desert warfare....

local Sailsbury R.A.F soliders were recruited..

.. WizardMan..

top topics

join