It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian woman keeps alien body in freezer for 2 years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Found this story and don't really know what to make of it.. thought i would put it out there for you all..

personally i'm always skeptical on these kind of stories especially if they come out of Russia.. but here it is anyway.

An old lady from Petrozavodsk city reported that she had been keeping a frozen alien body in a refrigerator for a couple of years. The alien was found next to the woman’s summer house

The body was said to be 'very hot' and that metal fragments were lying beside it. Before finding the body the lady heard a terrible noise. The creature was 40-50 cm long, had a big head, mouth and orbits.

It was also wearing a one-piece garment. Two days ago the lady was visited by some people who confiscated the body for the purpose of its investigation and, according to their words, took it to the Karelian Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

link to full article
edit on 14/11/11 by Misterlondon because: link not working

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
About all I can say on this
is ick - it could be anything
but it is strange for sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Looks like some kind of vegetable....it even has roots poking out of it.

Im sure we will hear nothing more of this, and people will assume its a cover up of some kind.
I saw another picture of it in the fridge where it looks even more like a vegetable of some kind.

I will find the pic and post it in a moment

rotten veg is my explanation...the body is covered to disguise this

edit on 14-11-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Looks like the Easter Island statue guys.
She kept it for 2 years, that alone sounds suspicious. Who could keep such a thing a secret for that long? They do have phones and internet in Russia last I heard, something like this would have gotten out sooner if it were real I believe. At any rate, if it is real, it's been confiscated and rest assured, that's the last we'll hear about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't know what causes a mother do this .

If she was a Muslims , you just would read a different headline and far different words in content.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I cannot see those pictures and NOT think "Baby Hutt". I mean it LOOKS like a mini-Jabba.

That said, all I can add is that it's nothing I recognize as "Earthly". As to whether or not it's just a rubber casting, painted well and presented as an alien thing, one can only wonder.

Cool

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Very strange...Looks like a alien version of Germit the Frog. If it is real must be some kind of amphibous alien ent. Still very strange.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Im sure we will hear nothing more of this, and people will assume its a cover up of some kind.
I saw another picture of it in the fridge where it looks even more like a vegetable of some kind.

And why the hell would someone keep an alien in their fridge for 2 years?

just saw your comment after i posted this jibby...
maybe she was saving it for a special occasion, in case a few friends popped around for dinner..

mmmm... alien pie....
edit on 14/11/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Perhaps a mixture of senility, mixed with fear perhaps.
Coldness extends the amount of time it takes to break down cells and such,
If she didn't keep it in the fridge, there woulda been nothing left by now.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's a frog prince you kiss it and it turns into a prince.
Things just got messed up in the transformation or it's possible he was kissed by a whore. If you're a frog kissing whore you don't always get a prince.
edit on 14-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Reptilian? kidding.... looks like that one disease, forgot what it's called but it basically turns the eyes red and the skin discolored I believe? Maybe she had gave birth at home to it and decided she didn't want it so she just stuffed it in the freezer?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hmm, strange.
The story goes on to say that some people from the Karelian Research Center were interviewed but knew nothing of the find...
Where did they take it? Either the dump or where the ptb hide the toys.

Hoax or something more?.....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This story was posted here last week www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Dude, use your imagination
That is not roots sticking out of it, those are it's arms

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

haha its arms are made of twigs....now i know how they mastered interstellar travel
Thats where we have been going wrong all along. To master FTL travel we need to have appendages made of twigs, and heads made of rotten veg.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Looks like she put a knit hat over the bottom section to keep it warm...then put it in the freezer

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
it looks like that floating alien from Farscape.. forgot the name

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It does look like a veggie. But can you imagine just "if" this had been a body of some sort... wth kind of person keeps that in her freezer?!! For two years? Why wouldn't she turn it over to an authority (not saying police, just someone who knows more about it), or even just bury it. It's more than a little disturbing.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Oh NO!!!!! That is Jabba the Hutt's son.... run for your lives!!!!!! We will all be frozen in carbonite!!!!!

edit on 14/11/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is so fake... look at the arms, such arms they are not even arms they are part of a plant, this is some kind of meal decorated to look like a creature, or is some pet she turned into minced meat,

Russians are known to be hoaxing a lot, I dont think this is real...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join