It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 5th November sighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PRiCEY

exactly more likely to be black ops type stuff

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

Hi Ben. Great to hear about your sighting. Its fascinating how you combined the bomber crash site with seeing the ufo. Not sure what to make of it but it is the first time ive heard of someone combining the two. Never really considered the possibility that the lights could be connected with plane crashes. For sure there were lots of downed planes hitting the hills in Derbyshire when they were limping home from German raids back to bases in Shropshire etc.

You remember that show called Strange But True hosted by Michael Aspell in the 90's? They phoned me asking if I'd appear on the show, I declined lol, but they were interested in my early sighting by the Dovedale stepping stones of two white type ufo orbs. The episode was actually about ghost planes in the Peak District like the crash you were investigating. I didn't think my ufo orb sighting linked in with ghost planes but you never know, maybe they are linked after all. You saw the lights near the crash site, now that's weird. The photo is about right for ufo orbs, they buzz around all over the place (when they want to) in amazing patterns

Silly thing is a couple of years later we were in Ilam but at the top stopping on the road from Leek when this Lancaster bomber literally flew yards over our heads. Two cars, five people and we all saw it, when we looked behind it wasn't there and no sound, wow that was weird. I checked how many were still flying after that, just two, one being refitted and the other in Canada!

It looks like you did see a genuine ufo orb, what the connection is with your crash site - we can only guess. Hey I'm gonna check that Bleaklow place out sometime, it will be interesting to see if it is on any ley line

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Cheers its worth a trip up there to see the wreckage and pay respects to the pilots, it was quite a famous bomber by all accounts as it was called overexposed as it was a photographic kitted aeroplane and has previously taken the famous photos of the hiroshima nuclear explosion!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by benintheuk
At the end of the day I have nothing to prove to any of you, I just thought I would share something unusual that I saw.
And to those that say fireworks please link me to a site where I can but a firework that can A) move like this think did and B) to one that lasts in excess of 5 mins as that would be a pretty impressive firework.
I am NOT quoting that this is aliens or anything, just that it is something that myself and my friends could not identify that was flying, simple as!

It was moving in a way that is not normal wasn't it? The first one our family saw over the campsite was a light above, with smaller light, one or two, that zigzagged across the sky. I was only 3 ish, but the whole campsite saw it. I also know more happened to them than siting.

We've had lots of experiences, sitings, and missing time in the family since them. Its been very traumatic.

While there may a black op component, there seems to be something over their head and it thinks owns us and earth.

Please close permissions to anything that is not Love, and to anything taking you.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join