It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS debate, Ron Paul edition. all 90 seconds.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Secondary Title.
"The part that mattered."

Some say that just before he retires, He will be changing his name to Claude Rains

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The man speaks from his heart, I just wish that was sufficient for the masses of brain washed people here in the U.S.A. Instead they want sensationalism and grandstanding.

It is sad to see what our founding fathers worked so hard to achieve fall to the powers of the money driven media and corporate powers.

I am going to vote with my heart and brain, I am voting for Ron Paul. I suppose that will make me an invisible person non grata as well...

edit on 13-11-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Good. Now I don't have to watch the whole thing and listen to Bachmann do that horrible thing where she opens her mouth and sounds come out.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
hopefully Ron will win over some dems because most ppl in the audience are not getting it.
edit on 13-11-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by targeting

That made me laugh so hard..

And I'm in a bad post-debate mood.
so thanks...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

89 seconds and he says more then any other candidate has ever said before.
RON PAUL IS THE LAST AND ONLY HOPE!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

lol. Was that two questions he got to answer? Their efforts to ignore Paul are so blatant it's bordering on insanity. The sheep probably don't even bat an eyelid at crap like this, they most likely believe there's some sort of rational and honest reason for why Paul was ignored. Or they just think that he's not worth anyone's attention and that's why they are ignoring him.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That's the whole shebang.
1 question, and one response.
The supposed frontrunners were given 4 or 5 questions, and at least a couple of responses.

Bachmann was marginalized as well. But I'll let her supporters speak up for her. She deserves for them to speak out too. I just don't support her.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Well that's 89 secs more media time than Ron Paul gets here in Australia..

I swear, if I only listened to Australian news then I wouldn't know the man existed..

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Invisible or not.. I think your vote will invoke a rain shower of good karma.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I hope this makes MSM attention, I would think that there's no way it's not going to....

I mean cmon, if this is not reported, obviously nobody was really paying attention. I would be very disapointed if this does not make headlines come Monday morning all just about every network. It was disgusting, and waaay too obvious this time.

Either way, Bachmann is crying foul as well, so yeah... it will probably get brought up. Lets hope the media doesn;'t fail us once more. I'm pretty optimistic working in Ron Pauls favor.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
For the life of me, I can't understand why Paul chooses to run as a Republican. There is no way he will ever get the attention he deserves, when every word out of his mouth is contradictory to the R (and D for that matter) ideology. I just think he would be better positioned for the general election, if he would simply get rid of that letter following his name.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
They gave him one more question in the last half hour. It may have been 60 seconds. I had to watch it online. The video was choppy for parts of it. He basically went into detail about America getting involved in other countries. The moderator mentioned the 3500 Syria I believe supposedly has killed. Paul said something along the lines that Russia and China in the last century has killed tens of millions of people and we never intervened then. Also about presidents ordering assassinations is unconstitutional especially American citizens which is a dangerous road to go down..ect.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

From what I understand. After his 2008 run as a libertarian he got no media at all. He chose republican because he knew he would be part of the debates which would get him more into the mainstream. I believe if he doesn't get the republican nomination, then he will run as an Independent whether it is as a libertarian label or not. He should destroy the false two party scheme and run with a democrat like Kucinich if that is possible. I think they would defeat Obama.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've never supported a Republican candidate, and I don't see that changing any time soon, BUT......honestly, even I have noticed how this man is slighted.

The other night on CNN, John King was going through multiple states with charts showing the positions of each one. Like "Romney coming in first here, with Perry coming in last:, blah, blah, going through them all, with each candidate holding a different rank in each of the states.

It did not matter whether Paul was second, or last, or third or fourth. King NEVER said his name. Not once.
He skipped over Paul's name every single time. I swear I wanted to post something on the website to ask him why. I've always kinda liked John King, but this obvious slight made me like him a little less.

Anyway, It ain't right I tell ya.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
reply to post by WTFover

From what I understand. After his 2008 run as a libertarian he got no media at all. He chose republican because he knew he would be part of the debates which would get him more into the mainstream. I believe if he doesn't get the republican nomination, then he will run as an Independent whether it is as a libertarian label or not. He should destroy the false two party scheme and run with a democrat like Kucinich if that is possible. I think they would defeat Obama.

Big Obama supporter here -- this would be mana from heaven!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
More evidence the lame stream media censors ron paul. And yet he stil walks away the winner, if not in polls inn popularity. The media over calculated and they think their attacks on him and ignorance will help them but it only really helps the cause of liberty.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I was so disgusted over that farce of a debate, that afterwards I had to go for a quick walk to burn off some of my anger and outrage.

Anyway, Paul and Huntsman were the only two human beings on that stage last night, imo. I cannot imagine how it would feel to be surrounded by torture-loving, bloodthirsty, war-mongering groupies. I certainly felt that I needed a shower after viewing that mess.

How can our government have the audacity to want to "spread democracy, our goodness" (we're a Republic, btw) abroad when we've lost our goodness, lost the high moral ground, lost what the USA is supposed to be all about???

Here's a great article about last night's debate:
www.theatlantic.com...

I believe that this, from the article, is something The People must get through their heads:

"...What Romney doesn't mention is that if al-Awlaki, the American citizen we've already assassinated, could be killed "on the president's say so alone," THEN ANYONE CAN BE KILLED. Limiting the president's killing authority to targets who "declare war on America" is meaningless if someone can be found guilty of having declared war on America BASED ON THE PRESIDENT'S SAY SO ALONE..."

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
it will be a shame if he loses. No one has been as consistent as him. I'm afraid this could be the last chance America has. Hopfully i'm wrong, and hopfully we start seeing more candidates like him as the younger generation begins to replace the older.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Despite TPTB trying to block and ban Ron Paul...every step of the way...he is making a big impact on (we the people).

When voting time comes around... many will be sitting home deciding whether they should vote or not; the Ron Paul supporters will be out in droves to vote for him. It won't matter what the weather is, the day or the time; they will be in line and vote for Ron Paul!

edit on 13-11-2011 by caladonea because: correction

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join