It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Amazing video! "It's Time To Wake Up - We Are All One" Must See

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
That man that talks for the majority of the video (before Bill Hicks) is brilliant. I am almost envious of his ability to explain, in words, that which I wish I could to some people.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It's quite interesting to note how confrontational--almost hostile--that reactions tend to be when one has no faith and/or interest in being part of this "oneness." You can't make everyone see life through the narrow little keyhole that you see it through. Oh, but I forget myself, you're the enlightened ones...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is a clip from zeitgeist if I'm not mistaken. I personally thought they should have avoided the spirituality stuff.

EDIT: after watching more of it it seems like just the first minute or so is taken from zeitgeist. It's a bunch of different clips from different things.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It amazes me that someone can post something positive with the intention of being positive and making people happy and then someone else will reply with vitriol and anger, spitting insults and cursing out (as far as is allowed on ATS) the person who posted.

Listen if your so heavily jaded by your experiences that you can't wish, dream or hope for something better then the only person thats should suffer from that is you, don't bring all of your hatred and anger on here, whats the damn point.

Why would someone get Angry by these concepts unless they had a vested interest of some kind in destroying/denying them.

Are following the concepts in these vids going to hurt people and destroy valuable things?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thankyou for the video, a while ago I saw a video about a woman called Anita Moorjani she had stage 4 cancer & her family were told she didn't have very much time left, she fell into a coma, during which, she had an amazing experience, when I watched her video it was as if she was confirming (for me at least) what I had always thought, for me I think that the body I'm in is like an old overcoat, when I pop my clogs I will discard this old oervcoat & return to the energy source we have all come from.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Cool man. I'm going to buy some sandals, grow my hair out, wear an "I want to believe" shirt and start attending UFO conventions in Reno, Nevada.

We are not all one. I'm insulted anyone would suggest I'm anything like that. Hell no. I'm too cool for school. I have style and class. I wear my sunglasses at night. I'm bubububad to the bone and I do drink alone. Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by awesomeness. Singular awesomeness.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Wrath because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"we are all one"

such a sweet idea: loving, living in honest sharing.... but where's the blood and genuine conflict of interest?

we are all part of the same being. this does not make us equal or identical.
a true team is a balance of unequal skills/talents : the reason for a team is that we are not all one, but we are all parts of one, and teamed up, more complete.

different parts of the same entity.

different.

and like the conflict that can exist within our own minds, so does conflict exist externally as we express the decision/growing process of the God that we are a part of.

look inside yourself and u will see this.

so below, as above.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Amazing video thank you for putting that up on here.

edit: I can see from some of the posts, people don't get the meaning of this video or anything else for that matter. Hopefully one day your minds wont be so closed.

edit on 13-11-2011 by blazer955 because: ..

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

Have you researched quantum mechanics to the point that you can prove that we are not all connected?...... didn't think so, next time, keep your hand down and try thinking before you talk.

Unfortunately, you talk for yourself. I never said that we are not all connected. What I'm saying is that somewhere in the video, they're saying: "Our reality is just an illusion." and that is pure bull#. I never said a word about oneness.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Some of you might really like to read this guys work.

He was saying all this, but I think, saying it even better, many years ago. He knew the days of our awakening was soon to arrive, so he wrote a whole book about it. Here is small excerpt from his very prophetic book:

Go read this: www.williamsamuel.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Had this thread on the back burner since this thread was posted (open tab.) finally got around to it... and i was quite pleased with the construction of that video.

the one-ess of space and time on the sub atomic level... the wave function that allows matter to fragment into matter and that matter is what we see around us... but the wave function works like a brain... constructing reality... from everything to one-ness... just like what we do when we observe reality... our brains sense our environment... from your eyes to your brain is nothing but electrical pulses... which construct reality in your consciousness.

deep.

s&f.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Sorry you are being sucked in by the latest weapon of TPTB......we are the way we are because we all lie and were told lies at a very young age so that we pass it on. This is why people believe lies.

Three lies told as the truth:...... (1) The sun rises in the east, (2) The sun is high in the sky at noon, (3) The sun goes down in the west.

If you think these lies are insignificant ....WAKE-UP !!!!! Because if you want the truth we can't have any lies.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

There is imagination of a separation between what is seen and what is seeing. There are not two things.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This 'oneness' may well become a slanderous term - like conspiracy theorist. Personally I have experienced this awareness of oneness and that experience changed my outlook forever. I have learned not to try to show people this experience or even talk about it (beyond the anonymity of the net). It's an awareness that left me in awe of existence - all of it - not just the human aspect of it.

But...I have had the pleasure of having quantum physics verify my experience and bring its understanding to the public at large.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

YES....It teaches people not to worry about the death of others.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

Originally posted by princeguy

Have you researched quantum mechanics to the point that you can prove that we are not all connected?...... didn't think so, next time, keep your hand down and try thinking before you talk.

Unfortunately, you talk for yourself. I never said that we are not all connected. What I'm saying is that somewhere in the video, they're saying: "Our reality is just an illusion." and that is pure bull#. I never said a word about oneness.

How can you prove that our reality is NOT an illusion? Any fact you give is only relevant to the mind.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Understood it well, you have.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the find !
That really was enlightening,
I actually watched it twice .
I think 16 minutes is not long at all
considering the content.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
That man that talks for the majority of the video (before Bill Hicks) is brilliant. I am almost envious of his ability to explain, in words, that which I wish I could to some people.

I thought the same thing.
His voice was a bit mesmerizing.
And yeah, he seems to have one great gift
of explaining consciousness .

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hello...this is my first post...i've been on here for awhile but never made an account. I REALLY liked the video. My opinion...your consciousness isone. Your interactions with everyone around you make who you developed into today and those around you during your lifetime will change who you are and will be in the future. Our society has changed from how it was in the past (from when i grew up in the early 80's). How many of you still have BBQ's on the weekend with your neighbors?? Back when i was growing up there was limited television, you had no choice but to go outside and play with the rest of the kids in the neighborhood...and it was fun. Parents would cookout and invite the neighbors of vise versa. Halloween was full of kids trick or treating...mischief and all. There is so much cable/satellite tv now a days that everyone just goes home and want to watch their favorite show, get online...or just don't want to be bothered. Family's now a days do not have time to mingle with their neighbors...be it family problems, too much time at work, or just too lazy to care about anybody else. I think the third is what really is going on. We have been separated from each other...and i feel it's been decades in the making. Everyone has their own opinion on everything...its good conversation and it's always good insight on other peoples beliefs/thoughts... brainstorming. Here is a video that has been on here before that i feel is right for this thread. I don't know if i imbedded it right from You Tube. I look forward to everyones comments...as i love everyone to this day as the individual they are. Peace be to everyone, and i love this site...be it sarcastic replies to all threads (that sometimes give me the chuckles) and all the informational inputs that i research on my own with the supplied links.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join