It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Shocking Things You Now Realize To Be True

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

I completely agree with your take on this list. Use a bit of truth to validate what is mostly fiction. Furthermore some of this disinformation is dangerous and it makes legitimate arguments against conventional wisdom weaker.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
To those who insist vaccination is harmless, effective or necessary:

A review of 51 separate studies in 2006 concluded that flu vaccines worked no better than a placebo in 260,000 children ranging in age from six months to 23 months. A report published in 2008 found flu vaccines in young children made no difference in the number of flu-related doctor and hospital visits. However, a study of 800 children with asthma found that those receiving a flu vaccine had a significantly increased risk of asthma-related doctor and emergency room visits. —By Lynn Jennings, MD

From here: Dr. David Williams.com

So let's all line up for a quick prick because it' supposed to be very important according to the good old CDC ... wait what? Why would it be so important if 51 studies conclude "flu vaccines worked no better than a placebo in 260,000 children ranging in age from six months to 23 months"? Gallons and gallons of Thimersol would go to waste! The children of the world might get uppity. Now we can't have that can we? Anyway 260,000 is such a small statistical sample I'm sure it's insignificant, I think I should wait to hear from the FDA before a definitive conclusion is reached.

While waiting on that let's check this out:

Another alarming finding following the global pandemic declared by the World Health Organization in 2009, is that receipt of the seasonal flu vaccine among Canadians actually increased the rate of medically attended pandemic H1N1 infection.

A link to the study is in this article. OK. Hold on now. INCREASED? That is wholly unacceptable! To use a common colloquialism WTF! So what are you trolls doing on here insisting these injections are fine and dandy? Your going to convincingly argue the best intentions of the government and pharmaceutical industry?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Their is no such thing as a live virus.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Oh noes. Our honey doesn't contain enough pollen! Those NWO BASTARDS ARE AT IT AGAIN! Two ridiculous sources are at the heart of these arguments, I gave the list some credence then I got to number 10 and automatically stopped reading. Both websites are nut-job havens. Yes yes, I know, I am 'asleep' or a 'sheeple.' I love how people who buy into this Alex Jones bs will soon realize they are more asleep than anyone. Replacing one fake reality with one just as fake.

But seriously, in all honesty some of that stuff is true. The honey stuff, the food stuff, and sex slavery are all viable. Everything else is a bunch of over-spun amateur conspiracy dribble.

The power elite don't really want "fair and open" elections in America, you see. It's all about rigging the system to make sure a globalist puppet gets elected instead of a Man of the People.

LOL. It's quotes like this that make me laugh. This shows that the article was written with the idea in mind that there is an NWO or ruling elite.
edit on 12-11-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Vaccines are DEAD virus', not live. The whole point of using a dead virus is to introduce it to your immune system so it can prepare antibodies.

Think your readers will need to take some of these items with a serious grain of salt.

Not true, at this time there are two types of the flu vaccine in use: the mist (nose spray) which contains attenuated live viruses and the shot which contains the dead virus.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least..

But still going to drink the water, still going to eat the meat, and still going to eat my "natural" cereal..we all gotta die somehow..so why not die the way I choose? or how "they" choose? I don't know anymore..I'm confused.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

most of your links are broken/ not properly sourced....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Theorytripper

I completely agree with your take on this list. Use a bit of truth to validate what is mostly fiction. Furthermore some of this disinformation is dangerous and it makes legitimate arguments against conventional wisdom weaker.

Whatever... as if the "legitimate arguements" had any inpact on the horrific state of things that we now find ourselves in on almost every level of society...

The TPTB and the MSM employ sensationalism and disinformation to control the sheeple every second of everyday, lol, there is something to be said for fighting fire with fire... A wise individual takes Everything they get from conventionally accepted sources with more than a grain of salt these days, why should unconventional sources be any different? We can think for ourselves around here....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the list, good post.

I recently saw a story about the honey issue. It has to do with the honey being processed and filtered. The pollen is taken out so you can't tell where the honey came from. The filtering makes the honey more clear. The filtered honey is technically no longer honey because it lacks the pollen. But most of it doesn't have artificial sweeteners or any strange material not normally found in unfiltered honey.

The imported honey from China does effect the market for American grown honey farms though. It makes it harder to compete with because people seem to like the clearer looking filtered honey and the free trade we have with China makes it cheaper than American made honey.

EDIT:
Some people do believe that the pollen found in the natural unfiltered honey does help with your health and allergies. If you eat local honey that contains the local pollen found in your area. You may build up a tolerance to the pollen and be less susceptible to allergies from that pollen.
edit on 12-11-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Another list that makes me happy i don't live in the USA. In Germany there's no fluoride in the water, our honey is still real and even if there is 'fake food' it has to be marked as such and we have enough strict laws about our food production - thankfually there are also some farmers nearby i can buy my meat from

Though i can't belive the 'chickens ear arsenic' and 'cows eat #'. If that's for real anywhere in the world...my god, that's beyond disgusting and has to be illegal (At least crap like that is illegal here)

Only point i once again can't understand is #10.
People complain all the time about not having money, not having enough money and bitching that there are people with more money and how unfair that is.
On my travels around the world i've been to the third world, i met people who are really poor and by poor i mean not having enough to eat and not living in a luxury home with a PC, Internet, TV, refridgerator and all the luxury things the people who bitch about not being 'rich' have.
If you think you don't have enough money, despite living in luxus...well, do somethin about it. The money doesn't come in the mail and you can't sit 24/7 on your lazy ass complaining about it. Find better work, get creative, use your talents and/or invest the money you have to make more out of it.
I hate the lazy idiots who only complain and complain and hate richer people like me and others because it's so 'unfair' that we do something with our money while they sit around eating junk food, watching TV, hoping that a magical thing happens and they get rich.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

No fluoride in the water??? How do you people keep your teeth?

Seriously, in the US we are so brainwashed into thinking that everthing the government feeds us is Truth Ordained From God that most people would in this country would consider NOT putting chemicals in drinking water to be 'crazy.' Yup, we are good little doobies here and we open wide when we are told to do so.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

Well said, though I never said it, the OP can "opt out" of pretty much all of his food/water "issues". Nobody is shoving it down his throat.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I'm sure OP realizes by now that his links are broken.

Here is the one about the chicken meat.

www.naturalnews.com...

The rest of the articles are there, just go to www.naturalnews.com...

There is so much of this type of thing happening that you wonder how you can fight any of it. The big corporations will fight you every single step of the way to hold on to the right to do whatever they want.

It's an impossible situation because even if 1000 good Americans went in and executed the all of congress and the supreme court and took their places the corporations would use hired forces to exterminate the good people.

Do you see now? We are trapped in this hell with no way out.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Theorytripper

You guys are obvious shills.

Line two- I mean really, really obvious shills.

whatreallyhappened.com...

That pretty sums up your job description doesn't it guys ?

I hope you can live with yourselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Does whatever I write on my blog automatically become reality? No, and it shouldn't be...Just because people who make money in the conspiracy "business" tote something doesn't make it true. I won't even ask you to provide CREDIBLE evidence, you know, sources like academic papers, etc, because you will not be able to provide any.

With the exception of maybe something like fluoride, there is no evidence for much of the other things posted. I call BS until I have more reliable sources.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Yup, I had the problem of broken links too. Every one in fact! To look for verifying sources elsewhere would take time I don't have right now so I am gonna move along..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

Yup, I had the problem of broken links too. Every one in fact! To look for verifying sources elsewhere would take time I don't have right now so I am gonna move along..

Yeah, I alerted the thread to see if I can get a period to re-edit them and fix them. Haven't heard anything back yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Kudos to you, my friend! Bring on the truth.

I have looked into and research these topics as well, An to my conclusion, most would rather bury their head than do something about it. As I have said many times over..... History repeats itself over and over. When I mention CME's, Flouride, Processed foods, my dad and family look at me like I'm NUTS!?!?! And the kicker, when something does turn out right that I had once thought my parents and family become allies to the big wigs and govn. I am so sick to my stomach to see that their narrow-mindedness has only dug their hole deeper, rather than seeking the light of truth..

On the lighter side of this I can put more effort into ATS, because a have a babysitter now for my boy that only cost a one time fee, thank you IPAD, now I never have to be a parent now that your around!!

My point being that with all these new Whatevers, going on, we are worse of as a worldwide group than ever, and not much is being done but by those who sacrifice their lives to bring these conspiracies to light, and the OP brings more of it out for more to be educated on what is really happening, S&F for you!

My family tells me that our govn. would never harm us and if I want the truth watch the nightly news. I am now seen as a outcast to my family because I think for myself and use ATS to further my enlightenment and education. Death to the independent thinkers, they say! Ughh.

Much love, and great post

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Honey Laundering...

A torrent of illegal Chinese honey labeled in India is slipping into the U.S. potentially laden with untraceable antibiotics and heavy metals, according to accusations in several new reports. The American Honey Producers Assn. said that more than 60 million pounds of Indian honey exports reached the U.S. in the first half of 2011 and that much of it is believed to have been first produced in China, then rerouted to skirt American trade restrictions.

10 Reasons Why Flu Shots...

no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo.

vaccines can actually lead to serious health problems

lowering of the immunity.

make you more susceptible to pneumonia and other contagious diseases.

Mercury toxicity can cause memory loss, depression, ADD, oral health problems, digestive imbalances, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases

There is mounting evidence that flu shots can cause Alzheimer’s disease

ALL articles and sources are suspect until the individual does their own vetting. Whether "Natural News" or a peer-reviewed paper. ALL are questionable if you haven't done your own research.
edit on 11/12/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

edit on 11/12/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by MollyStewart

Yeah, I alerted the thread to see if I can get a period to re-edit them and fix them. Haven't heard anything back yet.

Just forget it NaturalNews.com isn't worth defending. It's a scam designed to sell their overpriced product by fear-mongering. Not everything they write about is false. Just enough truth to inspire trust and then spring the snake-oil sales scam. There is much in society to fear without making someone rich who is more than willing to deceive and fleece the flock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join