It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier Charged with Attempted Espionage. Or Warning His Mother To Prepare For The End of the World?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
China and Russia have increased their missile range in the Pacific, it's publicly available information. You'd want to keep your eggs out of their strike zone.

Plus Korea, Japan...the entire Pacific want the US military out. ...ain't no State Secret.

We ain't got no more ship loads of dollars to keep sending them to keep them our friends. It's no State Secret.

We're going to protect the HomeLand and leave everyone else for dead as we watch what unfolds. It's the end of Oil dontcha know.

From what I've concluded from watching satellite weather patterns...."they" beat us in 2011 controlling the weather/atmosphere and we might just have to resort to nuclear strikes. I just hope Obama fast tracked replacing all those Tomahawks we've wasted the past decade....and submarine production...we need alot more submarines. Hundreds of them.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well I'm not doing a favor but you can track this

www.marinetraffic.com

www.planefinder.net

If you see movie 2012 you will understand

You can see the traffic north Alaska,for ships(grey one) and planes and you will understand something if you SEE!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Yes, it was probably Isreal who is just getting info for their Iran attack .... Isreal has been spying in the US for years .. yet we don't hold the accountable ...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
WOW all of you???

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

Yes, it was probably Isreal who is just getting info for their Iran attack .... Isreal has been spying in the US for years .. yet we don't hold the accountable ...

Not enough information to make that assertion I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
As I wrote before, there was a massive concern over what was going to happen during the EAS test. This has come and went, though there are many that still have concerns over what is happening, and think that this is just as small piece of an even larger puzzle.

this is what I pointed out before, from another source.

U.S. NORTHCOM activates Defense Coordinating Officer for Alaska

11/10/2011 - PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. (AFNS) -- At the request of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Northern Command activated the Defense Coordinating Officer and Defense Coordinating Element Nov. 9 in preparation for support to civil authorities in advance of a severe winter storm expected along the Alaskan west coast.

DCOs and DCEs work very closely with federal, state, tribal and local officials to determine what unique Defense Department capabilities can be brought to assist in mitigating the effects of severe weather.

USNORTHCOM is the joint combatant command formed in the wake of the Sept.11, 2001, terrorist attacks to provide homeland defense and defense support of civil authorities.

(Courtesy of U.S. Northern Command Public Affairs.)

www.af.mil...

Peace, NRE.

there is no way these people could have access to FSB reports, and the FSB isn't even a foreign intelligence agency, it's a security intelligence agency.

I think when Russia was discussed this is why.

Federal Security Service (Russia)

The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) (Russian: ФСБ, Федеральная служба безопасности Российской Федерации; Federal'naya sluzhba bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii) is the main domestic security agency of the Russian Federation and the main successor agency of the Soviet Committee of State Security (KGB). Its main responsibilities are counter-intelligence, internal and border security, counter-terrorism, and surveillance. Its headquarters are on Lubyanka Square, downtown Moscow.

The FSB is engaged mostly in domestic affairs, while espionage duties are responsibility of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service. However, the FSB also includes the FAPSI agency, which conducts electronic surveillance abroad. All law enforcement and intelligence agencies in Russia work under the guidance of FSB, if needed. For example, the GRU, spetsnaz and Internal Troops detachments of Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs work together with the FSB in Chechnya. The FSB is responsible for internal security of the Russian state, counterespionage, and the fight against organized crime, terrorism, and drug smuggling. Since 2003, when the Federal Border Guards Service was incorporated to the FSB, it has also been responsible for overseeing border security.[1]

The FSB combines functions and powers similar to those exercised by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Federal Protective Service, the Secret Service, the National Security Agency (NSA), U.S. Customs and Border Protection, United States Coast Guard, and Drug Enforcement Administration. The FSB employs about 66,200 uniformed staff, including about 4,000 special forces troops. It also employs about 160,000-200,000 border guards.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

The only thing that seems a bit off, is that this story is not being covered more, as another poster pointed out, that when Bradley Manning was accused it was plastered everywhere. If this is what it is, and this man told his mother to worry, as we all know this was before the EAS test, then that could also be what he was referring to.

Behind all of this are very, angry people, with agendas, whether this man did this because he cared for his family, or this was blown wayyy out of proportion, it does not change the fact that there is alot of movement on the part of the government, and we still need to remain vigilant.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here is where the story would take an unusual turn if anything.

The Army didn't say which foreign power Millay thought he was assisting. The description of the charges implies, though doesn't say directly, that Millay was targeted in an undercover sting by government agents. And the Army's statement about the charges didn't say the United States could have been hurt by Millay's actions, only that a foreign power would have benefited. It couldn't be determined from the statement whether the foreign country was hostile to the United States or was even an ally.

This is very vague.
www.adn.com...

And this IMHO is where the possible email to the mother may have some in, but cannot be said, because it seems pretty trivial to make an arrest based on it.

A related charge of communicating defense information said that Millay, "having been entrusted with unclassified national defense information that could be used to the advantage of a foreign nation, willfully communicated the information to persons not entitled to receive it."

www.adn.com...

There is NO way that the armed forces would be able to be taken seriously if he was arrested for an email, or communication to his family, about a warning concerning national security.

I am sure that people would ask for his immediate release, so the story would remain silent from the MSM, until charges are better "doctored" and then the pieces can fall as they may.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'll repeat what has already been said in the thread and was pinted out in the previous thread on the same topic. This is a Sorcha Faal story. Easily one of the top sources of hoaxes on the net. ALways the same sort of political/military end-of-the-world stuff. Citing a Sorcha Faal post here on ATS is considered an uber-newb move. Same on you. Now give me 50 and don't do it again!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I'll repeat what has already been said in the thread and was pinted out in the previous thread on the same topic. This is a Sorcha Faal story. Easily one of the top sources of hoaxes on the net. ALways the same sort of political/military end-of-the-world stuff. Citing a Sorcha Faal post here on ATS is considered an uber-newb move. Same on you. Now give me 50 and don't do it again!

Well now that you decided to post something that you say has already been written here, is there anything else beside what you consider obvious that you would like to add?

I am still writing on it, and others can choose what they want, but I have since brought lots more info to this thread. I happen to choose to see the story for what it is. If you or others disagree that is fine, but I am trying to research the best I can, and I and possibly others would like to also.

I dont let peoples names prevent me from searching, I search for myself. Which I am trying to doing now.

NRE.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Sorcha Faal is an internet hoaxmaster.

Often quoted on ATS, though nothing of ample substance ever comes of this person. Sorcha Faal is truly a masterful story teller.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

And might I add a fraud. You can search and write whatever you want OP but critical thinking demands that you vet your sources. This story is utterly bogus. As has been everything else ever orginiating with Sorcha Faal. You/we have an obligation to NOT perpetuate hoaxes. Some people take this stuff seriously.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
On Nov. 1, 2011 (The Seattle Times) printed a story about this. The Seattle Times has a very good reputation for reporting the news. This paper has won 8 Pulitzer Prizes for journalism. This newspaper is a reliable source.

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

I do not have any proof but.....I am wondering if this young solider was set up by someone else....who really was involved....and is making him the fall guy.

edit on 11-11-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is truly the last I will comment about Sorcha Faal. This thread is NOT about Sorcha Faal. It is about the arrest of a soldier, that is not being mentioned in the news, the case and charges are on the hush, what has been presented was shown to be true, including the movement of the government, and I would like to continue this thread about this man William Millay.

If Sorcha Faal happened to write about this, as many have then so be it. That's what happens when millions and millions of people connect to the same network. When this story broke, with the info about the email to his mother it was written by many and shared on the same day November 3rd 2011.

Who wrote it first, who started it, who shared it, and whatever the outcome is what I am trying to get to the bottom of. I see a young man getting put into the system without charge, and pretty vague details. The MSM is not talking about this at all, and I would think that this story would be juicy for those that are there to distract us.

I maintain the fact that there is something beyond this, and I will continue my search.

Please people can we discuss the aspects of this story, and the possible discredit to a soldier that may be happening and not be distracted by who wrote it. For all we know someone was given this story in order to discredit it before it his the MSM.

Peace, NRE.

BTW, beside one of the links I provided, the story is still worth a look, I added the Alaskan Newpaper, the wiki page about the FSB, and of course we all know about the EAS.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
The MSM is not talking about this at all, and I would think that this story would be juicy for those that are there to distract us.

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
For all we know someone was given this story in order to discredit it before it his the MSM.

The story of William Millay has been in the MSM well before you started this thread. The angle about the end of the world emails to mom, not so much. Because it comes from Sorcha Faal.

www.reuters.com...

articles.cnn.com...:JUSTICE

www.foxnews.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 11-11-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

It doesn't talk about calling his mom/end of the world/US Soldier are going to create martial law stuff.

Military cop in Alaska accused of espionage

Spc. William Colton Millay, from Owensboro, Ky., was being held without bail in the Anchorage jail, after being arrested Friday.

Neither the Army nor the FBI would describe the nature of the allegations against Millay, who was assigned to the 164th Military Police Company at Elmendorf-Richardson. Most of that 170-member MP company, the "Arctic Enforcers," left in March for a 12-month deployment to Afghanistan, mainly to train police there.

Bloggers commenting on Millay since the Army Times reported his arrest on Saturday have linked him to the WikiLeaks case in which a soldier is accused of supplying hundreds of thousands of sensitive documents to the website.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If Sorcha Faal happened to write about this, as many have then so be it.

What Sorcha Faal did was take an existing story and sensationalize the hell out of it without any facts at all.

With the exception of the story of an MP being arrested for espionage, there are no facts in the whole "end of the world/called mom/troops are gonna take over America" thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

If Sorcha Faal happened to write about this, as many have then so be it.

What Sorcha Faal did was take an existing story and sensationalize the hell out of it without any facts at all.

With the exception of the story of an MP being arrested for espionage, there are no facts in the whole "end of the world/called mom/troops are gonna take over America" thing.

Yes, yes, yes.

Just to give another example of how Sorcha does this, check out the August earthquakes in VA and CO. The angle about them being related to nuclear bombings of underground bunkers, that's Sorcha.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Youre wrong, its just a simple arrest with a packload of lies attached to it to sensationalise it.

You can bet if Faal is saying it, its 100% made up, nothing he/she says is ever remotely true.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Though my search continues, I wanted to add this as I have been in a circle and veered this way for a moment and wanted to share, another possibility on why this may have happened, and why its quiet, or being forced to go into another direction.

I wonder why this was linked.
US Officers’ Christian Fellowship Corp

Strategic Goals

The Executive Director develops strategic objectives and presents them to the Council for approval.

If the strategy is God's roadmap for OCF, then the strategic goals are the signposts that point the way. They provide the boundaries and the priorities within which OCF operates.

The objectives reflect shorter-term activities that produce visible progress toward achieving one or more goals. We only include objectives that are realistically achievable in 3-5 years.

www.ocfusa.org...

Which led me here.
Jesus killed Mohammed:
The crusade for a Christian military

When Barack Obama moved into the Oval Office in January, he inherited a military not just drained by a two-front war overseas but fighting a third battle on the home front, a subtle civil war over its own soul. On one side are the majority of military personnel, professionals who regardless of their faith or lack thereof simply want to get their jobs done; on the other is a small but powerful movement of Christian soldiers concentrated in the officer corps. There’s Major General Johnny A. Weida, who as commandant at the Air Force Academy made its National Day of Prayer services exclusively Christian, and also created a code for evangelical cadets: whenever Weida said, “Airpower,” they were to respond “Rock Sir!”—a reference to Matthew 7:25. (The general told them that when non-evangelical cadets asked about the mysterious call-and-response, they should share the gospel.) There’s Major General Robert Caslen—commander of the 25th Infantry Division, a.k.a. “Tropic Lightning”—who in 2007 was found by a Pentagon inspector general’s report to have violated military ethics by appearing in uniform, along with six other senior Pentagon officers, in a video for the Christian Embassy, a fundamentalist ministry to Washington elites. There’s Lieutenant General Robert Van Antwerp, the Army chief of engineers, who has also lent his uniform to the Christian cause, both in a Trinity Broadcasting Network tribute to Christian soldiers called Red, White, and Blue Spectacular and at a 2003 Billy Graham rally—televised around the world on the Armed Forces Network—at which he declared the baptisms of 700 soldiers under his command evidence of the Lord’s plan to “raise up a godly army.”

harpers.org...

And then to this video.

Which in turn led me here.
veterandefenders.org...

This may actually be something entirely different. This may have been because of what he supposedly been a part of. Still searching though.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I find this strange that this guy just emails his mom and telling her to prepare for the end of the world but gives no details or secret information on anything gets charged with espionage. Apparently somoene in the Obama administration is hiding something.

This may have something to do with all those foreign troops that are being stationed in our national parks under "training excersices" and all those FEMA coffins and the FEMA Mobile Coroner trucks that can house as many as 30 corpses at any given time. All that in tandem with blaming christians certainly seems like the anti-christ is ramping up his persecution campaign. Guess we will see in the ensuing weeks to come how this goes. I wouldn't worry about this being about Islam, muslims are bailing out of that religion so fast that ship is going down. Once they learn about the love of Christ and how God loved them so much to send them a savior they can't wait to ditch Muhammad's lies.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join