It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something confusing is happening to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok here goes, I been having things happen to me all my life. Ever since I can remember I have this vison or if it can be called that I have very vivid dreams of me being places and actually interacting in them they all end the same with me falling out of the sky very fast seeing the roof of my house and it seems I go right through it and I wake up the exact second I go through the roof.

Another thing that happened to me was a bright light showed up in my room at like 2 am it was the purest whitest and brightest light you could ever imagine when I woke up and saw it a voice in my head told me its ok just close your eyes and it will be over the next thing I knew I was waking up the next morning I wrote it off as another vivid dream. Then it happened again but this time I was on a ship and I was in a seat that strapped me in so tight I could hardly breathe the weird thing that happened was it started vibrating fast it felt like driving on a rocky road with no suspension then quickly I could see the colors of the rainbow and when I closed my eyes it made no difference the bright colors were still there but yet everything around me seemed transparent then we got to this place where all I saw were clouds and from the middle of the clouds there was a large what I would call a docking station where the ship we were on docked and there were 2 others attached to it, the ships appearance was that similar to a white mentos, then we docked.

The chairs automatically released and were could get up we were allowed to do anything we wanted I saw a girl that looked similar to my sister exiting a door off the ship I remember calling to her and she kept going like she didn’t hear me and at the exact same time I was thinking “that’s my sister” a voice came into my head that said here we are all brothers and sisters you are one of us then my mind went blank a alarm sounded and we all went back to our seats and the same vibrating and colors showed up again the next thing I know I was back at home.

Ive had these things happen to me all my life and was afraid to say anything because I didn’t want to be ridiculed but I really don’t care anymore I don’t know if these things were actually a dream or if they were for real I don’t know. I want to know if anyone has heard of this or it has or has been happening to them. Or even if there was some place I could go to find out about it.

another thing that happened which i dont know if it is related is lightning struck my house and blew a hole in the roof of the room i was in whi i could say it was pure chance except it happend to me in the same house maybe 6 months later i was in a completely different room and the same thing happened lighting struck the room i was in and blew a whole in the roof while i was in that room too. but thoes things could just be chance my friends told me to blow it off so i did.
edit on 9-11-2011 by anthaltie because: smeone complained they couldnt read a single paragraph so i had to break it up so it could be seen better

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
First things first: Learn about paragraphs.
Second: I wish this could happen to me! xD
Third: This seems to generic to be of any credibility, you need more DETAILS and UNIQUE ones.

Sorry, don't beleive you.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anthaltie

I'm jealous...

we got to this place where all I saw were clouds...

What color were the clouds and or the sky?
I wouldn't worry too much about what is happening or where you are going, just enjoy the ride.
Try waking up when you are there, or demand to know where you are in the dream.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I've often thought dreams are just another dimension of reality. So in that sense maybe everything we experience in the dream state is real.

Have you ever heard of Lou Baldin also known as Sleeper? Your story reminds me of his a little. His story may help jog your memory. I've attached some info on his contact below.

Sleepers Answers on ATS
edit on 9-11-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

Is sounds as though it's real for him.

And just so you know, your disbelief is no indication of the truthfulness of his statement.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
well i didnt know it mattered the sky was redish orange the clouds were white like a fog almost seemed like they were there to hide or cover up something else i couldnt see below them the only thing i saw was this post that was sticking up out of them which the ship attached to there was a ship attached at the top and one below the ship attached to the post from the side

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well, obviously what you are feeling and experiencing is quite real.

I've always considered the dream world, as just another plain of existence for our consciousness; that we can learn from to better ourselves in some way.

I've always been a vivid dreamer, I've predicted personal future events in my dreams as well as learning about my friends/families pains or problems in my dreams.

My advice would be to visit a dream interpretation website just to get an idea of what your dreams could mean, if you can't decipher them yourself. I have found, the more i learn about my dreams, the more i learn about myself, and the more conscious i become, the more complex my dreams are and the greater the message they portray is.

Keep dreaming, keep yourself open to anything. There is no such thing as truth in this reality, only belief in what we deem to be 'true', consider yourself lucky, if anything, to experience such unique and powerful moments and try to learn from them.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthaltie

well i didnt know it mattered the sky was redish orange the clouds were white like a fog almost seemed like they were there to hide or cover up something else i couldnt see below them the only thing i saw was this post that was sticking up out of them which the ship attached to there was a ship attached at the top and one below the ship attached to the post from the side

I had a dream where I was somewhere like you describe, "reddish orange sky and white clouds like fog"... that reminded me of my dream.
Not saying this was it, cause it doesn't explain the post to anchor to...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You blew it with the lightning. Sorry kid, FAIL

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Dr. Karla Turner - UFO & Military Abductions Part 1 of 12

The rest are there, plus I would search for "Dr. Karla Turner books pdf". And additional videos.

She passed away after being warned she would be. I understand why she was taken out. She was an English teacher, and very well spoken, very credible. Also, she cuts through the nonsense, and asks a lot of good questions, she never accepted the positive agendas, but made it very clear we should be digging deeper in the regressions, past the cover stories. And she,and a number of those she worked with, spoke about the military dumbs, pictures were drawn as well, and discussions.

Dr. Karla Turner - UFO Masquerade April 8, 1995 Part 1 of 8

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

You blew it with the lightning. Sorry kid, FAIL

Really? So she fails because lighting struck close to her twice? Really??

Maybe you should read about Roy Sullivan. This man was struck by lighting seven times.

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater much?

Roy Sullivan

OP. You will find many members here on ATS that have stories similar to yours. Dream or reality?

I keep asking myself the same question.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
you were confronted by a tall black bald man with really cool sunglasses ..............he offered u a choice of pill

u choose a certain colour

u made the choice for this to happen

you will be ok

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

In my own opinion dreams are another world, a parralell universe where we can only go when we are in a certain state of mind! Your dreams could mean anything? Have you tried finding out what different things in your dream symbolise by using a dream dictionary, this could help you alot! Also keep a journal on your bedstand to right down your dream while it's fresh in your mind into the journal and try deciphering it yourself!

Hope this helps (:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
the funny thing is i have the repair bill to prove it but like i said thoes could have been chance since our house was the biggest on the block and it was a corner lot. thats how it was told to me by the guys that repaired it the house was the best lightning rod for 300 feet.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
you know thats the planet that i kept comming up with too and thought the same thing impossible its a gas giant but i wonder do we really know its a gas giant because if it were aliens with that type of technology couldnt they make us think it is a gas giant by giving us false readings. isnt that how our govt causes so much destruction in the worl by making people think its something else?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You say you thought of Jupiter before I mentioned it?
Or just thought as well once you saw the picture I put up?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
thank you for these links. and i wanted to add i was on a long bus trip with a distant cousin last night (nov 21) i never met we got talking and i started to feel comfortable with her i told her what happened. she was stunned and told me the same thing happened to her many years ago since she is 20 yrs older than me she tried to tell me that they are angels and it is what she was told so i took what she said no farther because she was absoloutly convinced they are angles.

the thing is so does my grandmother who i believe it affects her badly. she sits in her chair and just says hail marys over and over along with the lords prayer because she claims the angles talk to her too its the saddest thing but she is 89 so i let her believe what she want to too.

but my cousin thought it was very wierd that we both had the same things happen and lived 3000 miles apart and never talked all our lives but i felt compeled to tell her my story and that made her tell me hers and she told me she tells no one just like i didnt for a long time. i also have a uncle who had it happen to and it has him convinced hes superoir to everyone to the point hes 58 years old and has refused to work and has never worked his whole life but that guy is so insane its not funny.

i also wanted to add that what happened to me happened in texas northwest of houston near tomball and i started moving around alot after that i feel safer. i live in one state a few years then move ive been doing that for the last 10 yrs. and im about to move again in 2 weeks. im in emmaus pa where i was born and moving back to tahoe ca.

edit on 22-11-2011 by anthaltie because: to add more info

edit on 22-11-2011 by anthaltie because: more stuff i forgot lol

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
past life regression !

join