It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DA Who Refused To Prosecute Sandusky In '98 Missing Since '05

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Everyone deserves to hear from the District Attorney's office in this matter.

I want to know why charges against Sandusky were not pursued in 1998.
I want to know who made this discision. There had to have been more than just this one man who was found missing years later.

Was he going to reopen the case? I can't believe that there isn't a hard copy paper trail anywhere and that all info was stored in this man's computer.

I think we're seeing another of these cases here:
www.cfnews13.com...

Seeing as there are many wealthy powerful men involved in this case, they all need to be questioned until every last sicko is discovered and brought up on charges.

This case even makes me wonder about Freddie Mac's adoption service. They must have a lot of investors. Any and all charities and organizations involved with children need to be watched and monitored like never before so people like Sandusky and the people he helped "entertained" don't have the opportunity to do these disgusting things to defenseless kids ever again.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Interesting story. PSU won the Big Ten division in 2005, same year this DA went missing:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here's some interesting links with information about Gricar and the investigation:
investigation.discovery.com...
www.centredaily.com...
www.centredaily.com...

Edit to Add:
Although this next link is a blog/forum regarding Gricar, it is directly linked to Penn State. I think it's interesting to read what the locals and those in the swirl of things are saying. Makes for an interesting read and possible insight we might not see discussed here.
mbd.scout.com...

edit on 11-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread yet but I heard last lite on the news, not sure what station, but apparently when they found his car, there were cigarette butts in the ashtray, as tho there was someone in the passanger seat as he, according to his wife would not let anyone use his ashtray, didn't hear if he smoked or not but, he was very particular about this.

I find this death of a District Attorney of the whole Penn State Horror the strangest.

If the ashtray part is true, who was in the car that didn't give a hoot if they dirtied his ashtray?
If he was close to retirement, he would be free and clear to reveal all.

This reminds me of John Grisoms "The Client".

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't make much of this

if McQueary had turned up dead, that would be something

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedbeardedFoo
I love how people assume someone has integrity because of wins, its like some sadistic brainwashing that has created a nation of ASSumers with a little con in there as well. Wake up folks, stop putting people up on pedestals, especially old withered ones with zero integrity, heart or compassion. Goodbye happy valley, i knew u were fake all along.

Amen! I lived in PA for a while, pretty close to State College. I enjoy college football. But come on! If you knew and did nothing you're sick too! Who does that? Then to let it continue for years. The whole situation is sick and heartbreaking.
Heather

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Just spitballing here, but I suspect that this goes deeper than Penn State. Numerous people witnessed act and reported them in 98 and again in 02 and...nothing happens? The DA dissapears? Perhaps Sandusky had friends in high places (I'm talking Illuminati/PTB/NWO, etc).

It's an open secret that the world's elite have pedophilic tendencies. Google "George Bush Pedophile" for instance. Or there was that wikileak that prompted the headline "WikiLeaks: Texas Company Helped Pimp Little Boys To Stoned Afghan Cops" by none other than defense contractor Dyncorp.

blogs.houstonpress.com...

Or consider the cover up involving the Vatican sex scandal. Perhaps these are not isolated incidents of people using bad judgement or perverts taking advantage of children. Perhaps this is an endemic sickness, a cancer, that runs rampant throughout the elite and someone like Sandusky was a trickle down and a symptom of the corruption at higher levels.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Op's thank you for posting this... it settled a discussion I had no proof over ...

My thought was it was reported and poof...

as for the other part.... an interesting theory...

Pedophilia as a trait of the elite.... Hum....

The DA I believe was killed.... sounds like he would have locked them up... a whole lot of them....

No never mind people just magically die around major issues for no reason... or disappear....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just thought I would add something about the statute of limitations as it relates to sexual abuse in Pennsylvania. I saw a couple of questions about this. The charges have to be filed no longer than 12 years after the victim is considered an adult(18 in most cases) or else nothing can be done. There is no limitation as long as the victim is a minor.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join