It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

I would suggest that the evidence dictates that they not from other planets, but rather from the The Spiritual Plane. That would explain alot of things like how they can walk through walls, break the law of physics, and a whole bunch of other stuff which would not be possible if they were from our physical universe.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Why do beings from another physical universe not have to obey our physical universe's law when they're here?

If they interact with things in this universe, there must be physics involved, and it's probably our physics.

Hallucinations can give the illusion of breaking any physical law of course---is that what you mean?
edit on 12-11-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
This planet is controlled from a dimensional standpoint, a human being can have paranormal powers and can transcend into higher dimensions (also with the assistance of higher technology) however our minds are too materialistic to unite to enhance such powers.

What we see with our eyes should be more like a "hallucination" however there are blocks to prevent us from being able to exist in the fourth dimension.

The Lacerta Files

To use a term you will maybe understand: the other species came not from this universe but from another "bubble" in the foam of the Omniverse. You would call it maybe another dimension, but this is not the right word to describe it correctly (by the way, the term dimension is generally wrong in the way you understand it.) The fact you should remember is, that advanced species are able to "walk" between bubbles by use of - as you would call it - quantum technology and sometimes in special ways only by use of their mind (my own species had also advanced mental abilities in comparison to your species, but we are not able to do the matter-string/bubble changing without technology, but other species active on this planet are able and this looks to you like magic as it had to your ancestors).

The following may again sound unbelievable and even shocking to you, but as you have asked I will explain it. I have told you before, that we have more advanced mental abilities than your species and with "more advanced" I mean, that we are able to use telepathy and telekinesis from our birth on (in fact, mother and new-born child communicate generally with telepathy during the first months) without special training as you need it to activate these sleeping parts of your brain. The structure of our brain is a little bit different to yours and our hypothesis is larger and more active than yours - especially when we are in sunlight. Our own abilities are very strong in comparison to yours, but weak in comparison to the "matter-string/bubble" mind forces of some of the alien species on this planet. I was never very good in that mind things, but we all have these primary abilities and can use them for example for our protection or even for attack.

When we are on the surface and we meet human beings (even a large group of them - this makes no difference. All of your minds are like one mind) we are able to "touch" their mind and induce them via telepathy the command "See us as one of your kind" and the weak human mind will accept this order without re-fusion and they will see us (despite our reptilian look) as normal humans. I’ve done this many times and you weak humans generally see me as an attractive brown-haired woman, because I have created this special "mimicry image" in my mind years ago and I can induce it into your minds without problems. I’ve needed some time at the beginning to learn the use of the mimicry correctly, but then it worked nearly automatically and I can even walk among a group of yours and nobody will recognize what I am. There is a simple switch ("See us as we really are / See us as we want you to see us") in your consciousness which was placed there from the "Illojim" when they created your kind and we can use this switch to convince you that you see humans when you look at us (other aliens use this switch, too). It is easier as you think. When there are meetings between your kind and aliens which seem to look exactly like yours, these aliens have used that switch and some of the meetings with man-like aliens can be also explained with meetings with my kind.) When I met E.F. the first time, he saw me also as a normal human woman and I remember that he was very frightened and shocked when I revealed him my real appearance.

Before I can explain that correctly to you, you must be able to understand the universe and this would mean a maybe useless teaching of your mind (including the remove of some barriers) of many weeks and with teaching I mean not only teaching by words. I have said this with your word "plain" or "level" because you have again no better word in your vocabulary and dimension would be in this case absolutely wrong (it’s rather wrong even for another "bubble") because a dimension can’t exist without plains. If you would be a species living in another or over the plain and if you would be furthermore able to enter plains without technology so that your body is not made of that kind of matter you know, then you would be the mightiest being you can imagine. This very advanced race I’ve mentioned had developed outside of here and they’ve evolved in fact over billions of years. They would be able to destroy all of you and us and everything with just a single thought. We were in contact with them only 3 times in our whole history, because their interest in your planet is different from that of all other races.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
This planet is controlled from a dimensional standpoint, a human being can have paranormal powers and can transcend into higher dimensions (also with the assistance of higher technology) however our minds are too materialistic to unite to enhance such powers.

What we see with our eyes should be more like a "hallucination" however there are blocks to prevent us from being able to exist in the fourth dimension.

4th Density - the next level

Alex Collier
Our Universe consists of eleven primary dimensional levels or belts. Within these levels are 11 different levels or frequencies of sound and color. This is important to state because that which we perceive as the Universe is the last level of creation that is occurring i our present. In other words 4th density is our next level and within that vibration is 11 levels of matter and creation, and so on with all the other levels until we reach the 11th density and the last level of that density.

Photon belt and upliftment to 4th Density

This photon belt is the cosmic “trigger force” to shift humanity from 3rd level into 4th level density, from Separation into Oneness.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

The us government together with 9 more countries DO have evidence
and you can actually go to court against them. The only problem is, you will defo loose

Its a Closed topic.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

The us government together with 9 more countries DO have evidence
and you can actually go to court against them. The only problem is, you will defo loose

Its a Closed topic.

Classified information does not count as evidence. By evidence I mean official evidence. How can someone use hidden knowledge against the government? You need access. You can file FOIA requests for 1,000 years and you will get denied or at best stonewalled by the NSA for various reasons.

I remember reading on some site that someone was asked to pay $3,000 just to start "the process". Stuff that is deeply classified at ultra and umbra top secret does not even exist. Not only that but clearances and project names do not exist either except by senate leaders and special commissions.

When all else fails they have the private proprietary laws and the right to keep knowledge to themselves. You might have a better chance going to some block party in nevada where cammo dudes attend and get them drunk/stoned enough to speak. But then again it is just hearsay.........

For all intentional purposes IT IS A CLOSED TOPIC except for the Federal Reserve blackhole that funds them. Why do you think the international bankers are so secret in their dealings and refuse any audits? Where do trillions of stimulus dollars go to and why no jobs? How many DUMBS have been built under the threat-guise of nuclear war, when in actuallity some goes to built human-alien facilities? What is the possibility that a huge underground rail network exists in most developed countries that few people are aware of?

The topic is both exciting and enfuriating at the same time. It is not a USA specific topic either......

edit on 11/12/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: add rellevant information

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Stuff that is deeply classified at ultra and umbra top secret does not even exist. Not only that but clearances and project names do not exist either except by senate leaders and special commissions.

How do you know what classified material exists and doesn't exist? Umbra and Ultra are real Special Intelligence codes. There are many different special intel codes.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Stuff that is deeply classified at ultra and umbra top secret does not even exist. Not only that but clearances and project names do not exist either except by senate leaders and special commissions.

How do you know what classified material exists and doesn't exist? Umbra and Ultra are real Special Intelligence codes. There are many different special intel codes.

I have been on this site for 4-5 years and this is my second account. Secondly I have read several ufo&alien books and thirdly done lots of internet searching. You just have to know what to look for like "bio-transfer facilities" , "nuclear subterrene/tbm", "area 51 aka groom lake-poppose lake", "DUMBs", "deep black projects aka SAPs", etc.

Umbra and Ultra are not the highest classifications. Phil Schneider said he had Rhyolite-35 and Bob Lazar said he had MAJIC. According to Thomas Castello who worked at Dulce he said astronauts working on the moon and mars have Astral and astronauts in other stars have Stellar.

Lots of hearsay. Don't expect official evidence anytime soon! Too far fetched? ATS used to be Above Top Secret in practice back in the days but something happened and it deteriorated to tea party propaganda.

edit on 11/12/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Even if the government made a deal with such entity's it doesn't disprove them as being extra-dimensional beings, most of the people in charge have already pledged allegiance with satan. The grays are fallen angels/nephilim spirits.

Fallen angels and factions of Anunnaki

Fallen Angels

The Bible is full of accounts of Israel dealing with hybrids. Genesis 6:4 says, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that." They are also referred to as Rephaim, Annunaki (sons of Annuk), Emim, Zamzummim, "also after that" is referring to the Nephilim who were again found in the land of Canaan Numbers: 13:33, "And there we saw giants, the sons of Annak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, so we were in their sight." The word Nephilim means "violent" "causing to fall" "wonder" "prodigies" or "monsters"

When fallen angels shape-shift into a human form, they can have intercourse but not without some aberrant genetic changes. The union of these beasts with humans produced children that were different in many ways. The first apparent difference was that they developed giantism. They were giants or Nephilim. Og, the King of Bashan, had a bed that was 13 to 15 feet long; and Goliath was 6 cubits tall (9 feet). The second aberration was that they had six fingers and six toes.

In the days of Noah, the fallen angels were mixing/breeding with the daughters of men (such as what the greys are doing now to humans, read about the Dulce Base). We have many hybrids in our midst, most notably the rise of "Starchildren" who have "special" skills and talents highlighted in the movie X2 Men, released in 2003.

The Bible Codes confirm that the Annunaki, had offspring called the Nephilim that were giants. The Annunaki are the Watchers. There are two different Factions within the Annunaki: the Enki and the Enlil. The draconians infiltrated and inbred within both groups of the Annunaki. The Draconians are red dragons, the same as Lucifer is.

There are groups of fallen angels competing for global dominance and control within the Third Faction of the New World Order.

There are two factions or groups within the Annunaki, known as the Enki and the Enlil.

Enki: Greys from Zeta Reticulum (small greys with the oversized heads who like to mutilate and experiment on humans), also includes Tall Greys (from Orion). Reptilians (Earth based), Lizards. These are notably in charge of establishing a one world government through our political leaders. Shape-shift into human form and also use humans as hosts to possess and work through. Draco-Reptilians from Orion, the ones really running the show while the others do their bidding. It is the Dracos who are the rulers over the greys and the reptilians.

Enlil: The Enlil play a more protective role of Earth. They hate the Draconians and their ruler, Satan.

The Bible says Lucifer resides in the first and second heavens (space); that is where he resides, and not in hell, as many believe. Satan has dominion over the first and second heavens but not over all the alien races, only those who rebelled with him specifically and not those who rebelled later. He rules from Orion and is a winged Draconian.

Prisoners of Dulce Base

In many underground bases, these aliens and humans work alongside each other. However, the Lord has shown me that these humans who have agreed to work with the aliens have been taken over by them and are controlled by them. The humans have been possessed by the aliens and assimilated into the alien collective that is controlled and manipulated by Lucifer himself.

When our government officials first made contact with these aliens and started signing treaties with them, the process was under way for total Luciferian control of our government through the back door shadow government. Our government, naive to the tactics and strategies of the devil, gave him permission to indirectly work through his alien forces to work with our government and military officials, thus unknowingly allowing for the eventual possession and soul scalping of all those who would come in contact with these aliens.

Secret societies and occultic groups that have existed since the beginning of time under different names all established to worship Satan and enslave those involved to Lucifer have come into almost complete domination in these last days of almost every government in the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So in spite of the voluminous works of fiction and billions of dollars spent looking for alien life not only have they never found any but, according to the WH, they have never found any trace of evidence to support the existence of life other than our own, special, unique planet

I am not so sure that our Planet is so "Unique." And that the conditions of life are so specific and unbelievably rare.

There has to be John Waynes out there on other planets reincarnated, wearing that particular planet's version of a "cowboy hat," I reckon Pilgrim. I think Napoleon previously came from another world, the way that general commanded the field of battle.

I want to see space-ships that can at least fly to the nearest Star Alpha Centauri. Just because we haven't found any trace of evidence doesn't mean a jack thing. What religious foundation is financing your belief, a Columbus like thinker will never give in until they know we are not alone. He wasn't inspired by religion but true human principles. We must always need to challenge our boundaries.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
I want to see space-ships that can at least fly to the nearest Star Alpha Centauri.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Billy Meier reportedly told that the Pleiadians told him that the Earth have been visited by different kind of human civilizations from other star systems, and that some of these visitors brought some of their animals to Earth. The Pleiadians also reportedly told that it took the Pleiadians to travel 7 hours from the Pleiades (about 420 light years from Earth) to Earth.

In this conference, Steven Greer mention about UFO technology.

Just because we haven't found any trace of evidence doesn't mean a jack thing.

Alien implants are tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts in the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

I want to see space-ships that can at least fly to the nearest Star Alpha Centauri.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Billy Meier reportedly told that the Pleiadians told him that the Earth have been visited by different kind of human civilizations from other star systems, and that some of these visitors brought some of their animals to Earth. The Pleiadians also reportedly told that it took the Pleiadians to travel 7 hours from the Pleiades (about 420 light years from Earth) to Earth.

In this conference, Steven Greer mention about UFO technology.

Just because we haven't found any trace of evidence doesn't mean a jack thing.

Alien implants are tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts in the world.

I would be more prone to trust the Hubble or the Kepler space telescope. Seven hours to travel how many light years? Things like that in the UFO myth should be a beacon of hey don't remotely believe this.

What did the animals look like, probably just like earth mammals right? Pigeons and dogs and rabbits. These nutty aliens have no qualms about disease or things like the Europeans brought from the Old world. And what's keeping their rodents from taking over our planet? These Steven Greer conferences aren't they all dried up by now. No one believes this. I hope the space dimensional beings stay in their own world.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

The pleadians, nordics and arcturians make up the elohim: or what some call the elders.

The greys, reptillians and sirians make up the nephelim aka orion group aka ancients.

The second group gave us technology because the babylonian brotherhood talked about in the bible chose the dark side. The dark side will accept your soul, much like the devil, for a price.

The bible is half-myth and half-reality aka disinformation. Too many disconnects to be taken literaly.

The elders are at war with the ancients and it is called The Cosmic Conflict. It has been going on for thousands if not millions of years ago. Today's humans occupying earth are at stake and are remanants of marsian and venusian civilations that left earth after the destruction of atlantis and lemuria. Of course both of these early human colonies were taken over by the orion group while many fleed to other solar sytems.

Is it a coincidence EVERYTHING that debunks evolution is ATS and denied? Absolutely not!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
the truth is, we dont know what they are otherwise they wouldnt be UNIDENTIFIED, to say they are definately not ETs is just stupid, they could be anything from anywhere

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Seven hours to travel how many light years?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Billy Meier reportedly told that the Pleiadians told that the Earth have been visited by different kind of human civilizations from other star systems, and that some of these visitors brought some of their animals to Earth. The Pleiadians also reportedly told that it took the Pleiadians to travel 7 hours from the Pleiades (about 420 light years from Earth) to Earth. Meier reportedly also told that he travelled back in time together with some of the Pleiadians, back to 16th century and visited a dude in France, were they reportedly gave this french dude a battery as a gift. When they reportedly travelled back to this time, they reportedly visited the archive and read about that french dude from the 16th century who allegedly wrote "I was visited by very strange human beings wearing strange clothes, and they gave me a gift as these strange humans called 'battery', and then they left".
The pleiadians reportedly also invited Billy Meier aboard their mothership, and travelled to another galaxy, and visitied an Earth-like planet there, were they reportedly showed Meier that that civilization's two superpower nations had declared a 'WWIII' against each other, and when one of these superpower nations fired a nuclear rocket, the Pleiadians reportedly 'zoomed' into that nuclear rocket and reportedly made it disappear in the "thin air", and the Pleiadians then reportedly asked these leaders of that Earth-like planet >Do you really want to destroy each other? Is that what you really want?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

How does the existence of Extra-Dimensionals preclude the existence of Extra Terrestrials? The two are not mutually exclusive and there are probably even Extra Dimensional Extra Terrestrials. There are probably also "Multi-Dimensional" beings who span multiple dimensions and may appear as lower dimensional creatures on lower dimensions.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BPIgrad

How does the existence of Extra-Dimensionals preclude the existence of Extra Terrestrials? The two are not mutually exclusive and there are probably even Extra Dimensional Extra Terrestrials. There are probably also "Multi-Dimensional" beings who span multiple dimensions and may appear as lower dimensional creatures on lower dimensions.

Read over some of RevelationGeneration's threads and posts and you will clearly see why. A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open, and it is wise to have ideas instead of beliefs. Beliefs, like the ones held dear by RevelationGeneration, are so set into stone you could not chip it out. Completely static in nature. Ideas are dynamic, always moving forward.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Read over some of RevelationGeneration's threads and posts and you will clearly see why. A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open, and it is wise to have ideas instead of beliefs. Beliefs, like the ones held dear by RevelationGeneration, are so set into stone you could not chip it out. Completely static in nature. Ideas are dynamic, always moving forward.

Totally agree. The problem with having an all- encompassing belief is it never allows a fair investigation of something. There is always a pre- determined outcome which any information must be used to build up to or simply cast away.

Regardless of whether it is done passively or not, the world is always perceived through this prism of 'faith'. Subjectively it is always correct and that is the image that is seen, however these refractions are not what is actually there without the prism.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Read over some of RevelationGeneration's threads and posts and you will clearly see why.

What RevelationGeneration's threads are you talking about?

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open, and it is wise to have ideas instead of beliefs.

The Lacerta Files

To use a term you will maybe understand: the other species came not from this universe but from another "bubble" in the foam of the Omniverse. You would call it maybe another dimension, but this is not the right word to describe it correctly (by the way, the term dimension is generally wrong in the way you understand it.) The fact you should remember is, that advanced species are able to "walk" between bubbles by use of - as you would call it - quantum technology and sometimes in special ways only by use of their mind (my own species had also advanced mental abilities in comparison to your species, but we are not able to do the matter-string/bubble changing without technology, but other species active on this planet are able and this looks to you like magic as it had to your ancestors).

The following may again sound unbelievable and even shocking to you, but as you have asked I will explain it. I have told you before, that we have more advanced mental abilities than your species and with "more advanced" I mean, that we are able to use telepathy and telekinesis from our birth on (in fact, mother and new-born child communicate generally with telepathy during the first months) without special training as you need it to activate these sleeping parts of your brain.

When we are on the surface and we meet human beings (even a large group of them - this makes no difference. All of your minds are like one mind) we are able to "touch" their mind and induce them via telepathy the command "See us as one of your kind" and the weak human mind will accept this order without re-fusion and they will see us (despite our reptilian look) as normal humans. I’ve done this many times and you weak humans generally see me as an attractive brown-haired woman, because I have created this special "mimicry image" in my mind years ago and I can induce it into your minds without problems. I’ve needed some time at the beginning to learn the use of the mimicry correctly, but then it worked nearly automatically and I can even walk among a group of yours and nobody will recognize what I am. There is a simple switch ("See us as we really are / See us as we want you to see us") in your consciousness which was placed there from the "Illojim" when they created your kind and we can use this switch to convince you that you see humans when you look at us (other aliens use this switch, too).

Before I can explain that correctly to you, you must be able to understand the universe and this would mean a maybe useless teaching of your mind (including the remove of some barriers) of many weeks and with teaching I mean not only teaching by words. I have said this with your word "plain" or "level" because you have again no better word in your vocabulary and dimension would be in this case absolutely wrong (it’s rather wrong even for another "bubble") because a dimension can’t exist without plains. If you would be a species living in another or over the plain and if you would be furthermore able to enter plains without technology so that your body is not made of that kind of matter you know, then you would be the mightiest being you can imagine. This very advanced race I’ve mentioned had developed outside of here and they’ve evolved in fact over billions of years. They would be able to destroy all of you and us and everything with just a single thought. We were in contact with them only 3 times in our whole history, because their interest in your planet is different from that of all other races.

Beliefs, like the ones held dear by RevelationGeneration, are so set into stone you could not chip it out. Completely static in nature. Ideas are dynamic, always moving forward.

Is 'BPIgrad' talking about beliefs and not ideas? How can you see 'BPIgrad' is talking about beliefs and not ideas? Do you mean that 'BPIgrad' is not open minded?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

So unless I arrive at your conclusion which based on hearsay / faith and not fact, I have a closed mind?

I've actually read the bible cover to cover twice - as well as the quran once. Have you?

Again, the idea of demonic aliens and whatnot is in my opinion preposterous. There is even less evidence for spiritualism, gods and magic than there is of alien visitation.

Take a long hard look at why you believe you have a soul, why there is a god etc. and if you are 100% honest with yourself you'll realize that the only reason you believe is that you were told to in one way or another. I know this may be uncomfortable, but how can you stop asking these all-important questions?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Maybe it's mentioned somewhere what kind of animals they brought to Earth? It could be interesting to try find out, right?

Alex Collier on Earth history of Extraterrestrial visitation, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 , Part 8 , Part 9 , Part 10 , Part 11 , Part 12 , Part 13 , Part 14 , and there Alex Collier also mention Earth-human's ancestors of 22 different kind of human looking aliens from other starsystems that visited Terra (Earth) in ancient times, the creation and later destruction of the Lemurian and Atlantean civilizations, and about the wales and dolphins that originate in another starsystem.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join