It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That very same story has been all over the internet for a loooong time!

Time for a new angle me thinks.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
O hey, haven't heard this story a hundred times before. I don't think there's been a day in the last 10+ years when disclosure wasn't apparently "imminent". And what better source than a "paranormal expert" who makes his living selling bull# stories like this to the gullible and an "anonymous" source... hey man who needs scientific evidence, multiple credible witnesses, multiple sources, data etc anymore right? Let's just believe any story any "anonymous" source says as long as it sounds cool... god when will the nonsense stop.
edit on 8-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Please stop with all this disclosure crap....there is no disclosure....and there will never ever be any disclosure. Why? Simple.....the existence of alien life outside our planet is nothing but a huge deception. Please....understand....I implore this to everybody....please understand that UFO sightings are real, but they aren't from other planets....they are our own......man made advanced technology. Nothing more than that. Stop posting this garbage, would you?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Without being subdued or waking up from a lucid dream, seeing a being manifest right before your eyes, might be too difficult for you mind to comprehend, there is no scientific information for what would happen.

I would assume it's the same process as jumping out of a building to your death. You die of fright before you hit the ground. Before the creature manifests you would probably be going through the same process of fear, being completely sober.

I do believe Roswell has a story, but a 60 year contract of technology exchanges, honestly the ET would adopt some Earthly business practices.....they are doing business on Earth? 60 years, they are practically Earthlings! If it's with America, I bet they are practically Americans! 60's years people come on, think about it...that's a long time.

If there is a contract, I would assume it be pretty reasonable, even though it's with ET's. Disappearing in and out of meetings would be obnoxious, don't you think? For 60 years?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
nice story* common guys, ETs are here from the beginning of human kind ... for example look at the reptilian royal family of England. they come long time a go and decide never to live us. now prove me i am wrong

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
1. Thanks for the read, but....

2. disclosure most likely won't happen, and...

3. if you're really sticking to the truth of what's been told you, I think you've been lied to. Your source doesn't quite know how meetings with UN representatives get down, and last but not least....

4. íf "Mr. Jones" told me anything about any "world government" I would become highly suspicious of being told something like that.
edit on 8/11/11 by Dalbeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

why would Five UN representatives be in Bulgaria ?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is utter bunk. A funny read though, regardless.

For the record though, the reason there are "more" UFO sightings is simply because more people have devices on hand to record balloons, lanterns, random lights and dots in the sky. There are about the same % of legitimate sightings... that hasn't changed much. It does make it harder to separate the wheat from the chaff, but no.. there are not "more" UFO sightings.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Sorry buddy, but that wasn't the original story. I heard almost the same story several years ago, to include the "agreement" the made with Earthlings. I believe the race of alien was mentioned and that they are notorious liars. This is old news being rehashed.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
lmao yeah whatever. Disclosure in weeks huh? well there are 52 weeks in the year so it could be anytime. There will never be disclosure as long as this current system of control exists. get that through your head and move on with your life. And from what i can see TPTB seem to be putting everything into maintaining the current system so you can bet your ass they wont allow disclosure.

I'm off to lucid dream, at least there i can control the reality around me.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

haha yep, and i think i origionally *heard* it in an interview with bill cooper, or and interview on project camelot..

however, i think most of that info is just recycled between *insiders* so you get the old info from a new face twice a decade

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Don't worry I'm sure Obama is going to strike a last minute deal with the ET's so they can delay their plans until after the elections

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This is nothing but a damn distraction from the real stuff happening in the world, like the impending war with iran.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
this story is old school.heard it two years ago.the only reason they would reveal theirselves is to round us up for food prior to the destruction of the species.i dont believe peace and charity are on their agenda.otherwise we would be liven in it.you are lab rats and food.
sleep well.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
During the conversation, Mr. Jones asked about the Ex Canadian Defense Minister's comments and belief in UFOs, peace in space, etc. Basically... Mr. Jones asked whether they thought he was a nutjob or what? Their response was somewhat startling.

"No, he's absolutely telling the truth, evey bit of it," they said.

telling the truth about what?

his first hand account?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
IMO there is every chance of aliens disclosing themselves, more likely than our Governments would. They already kind of do to many people, just not en-mass. A bit like the old asteroid saying about one hitting earth "It's not if, it's when." There are interesting theories behind ET disclosure such as ET themselves waiting for more of our populous to agree with ourselves we are 'ready' (individually, according to certain theories).

I'm skeptical about the 60 year contract - seems like a strange number, but uck knows how these things really work, both from a human (power) mindset and an alien one. I'm certain humans will one day get a straight answer and be told the truth - may not be our generation or even many after, but it's got to happen one day. If aliens are out there, why would they hide their presence for all eternity. Yes, we may have to reach them ourselves to initiate the process - but I can find no reason why they would purposefully never show themselves, or make sure we never discover them.

Disclosure weeks/months away? Well it's been like that certainly since twenty years ago. Never say never. But bloody hurry up!!

Also on a side-note - don't forget some people have already had their disclosure. I think people often forget that just because it hasn't been revealed to you, doesn't mean it hasn't been revealed to me. For me, disclosure was never about reading it in a paper or seeing it on the news, it was just about having a first hand experience, and as that happened several years ago - personally - I have had the disclosure I was looking for all my life already.
edit on 8-11-2011 by markymint because: more opinion

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
I think people often forget that just because it hasn't been revealed to you, doesn't mean it hasn't been revealed to me.

and that +0.99

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

So the guy who owns 'Virgin' Richard Branson got all of this info then? oops let the cat out of the bag there......

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury

Nice read.
I wish there was a source.

So, a while back, I read up on the Andromeda Council, and it says we are about to be in the 4th dimension. It seems everything is pointing at some major change coming. It stated that the Andromeda Council will land here on 11.11.11 hahahahahahahahahaha
We never know.

Well they can come and play Skyrim with me then

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buffalo Soldier
This is nothing but a damn distraction from the real stuff happening in the world, like the impending war with iran.

Or maybe it's the other way round.
2nd line

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join