It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the Mayan Calender 9th Wave of Consciousness.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Many people here have been talking about this feeling of something changing, something happening internally and externally that feels new and exciting. Many threads have popped up talking about this in the last few weeks and I have personally been experiencing a rapid development in consciousness and awareness. I have been having vivid dreams that are like lectures, one where I received a 3d lecture about the Flower of Life, another that related to the Mayan calender and its relationship to earth and more importantly to us as what is to come.

I know that some will scoff at a lot of this stuff although I think it's important to share our ideas and I feel that this is important and that people should take it on board.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I don't think there is a single person on ATS that doesn't want it to happen. A transformation of the Earth into a golden new age is great and all, but when you've been hearing it for years and years (for some of the older members, decades), what makes this time the time?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I don't think there is a single person on ATS that doesn't want it to happen. A transformation of the Earth into a golden new age is great and all, but when you've been hearing it for years and years (for some of the older members, decades), what makes this time the time?

I don't really have much to back up what I believe but this date to me is the only date that has significance.
I've read and know quite a bit about the mayans and that's why I believe it's important but with that being said I do not know enough to leave an educated response, so I won't open my mouth and prove myself correct.

If nothing happens on these dates;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then I suspect nobody will ever know when the doom day, consciousness shifts or mass ascension is coming.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I have a question,

Why do people believe an external change will affect the internal mind, particularly for humanity (as a whole), and for the better?

Order does not come from Chaos, and any disastrous events would only cause fear to rise in people, trust to be lost, and enemies to be made, as seen from events such as 9/11, and any wars, really.

Just because humanity could be close to extinction, doesn't mean we'll suddenly start holding hands and enter a new golden age of peace and prosperity. People are savage, and change starts in the minds and hearts of the individual, not in external threats.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Good to see you have it all figured out my friend.
It's about time somebody figured it all out and gave us all of the answers we've been searching for.
Thread closed!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Consciousness growth isn't a one day process. How could anyone say that it happens in a single day or night? October 28th came and went like any other day so will 2012. But the process of shift started ever since man began to realize his self and its an ongoing one. Moreover the shift happens only to those who are aware. To a normal person everything seems like nice and dandy.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Of course it is not a one day process, although within the cycles of time there are points when certain cycles end, and that was a day when a cycle ended, the last one before dec 2012 apparently and it is interesting when you look at what is going on in the world at the moment, time is speeding up, as they say..

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Because the cycles of time that have been illustrated by the Maya supposedly correlate to the expansion of consciousness. It is apparently a stage in the evolution of our consciousness as a species, dictated by movements of the celestial bodies and cycles that renew every 26,000 years.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

the changes going on with the sun at the mo, the new particles it's spitting out, are having a direct influence on radioactive elements here on earth now, according to a couple of universities in the states.

the human body has at least 8 radioactive elements in it,, when they change we change

according to scientists, in the last 5000 years human evolution has gone in to the fast lane... just because it isn't happening on a perceivable level yet, doesn't mean we won't,, in time..

something else to bear in mind- 1 Corinthians 15:52- In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed... [isn't there 7 trumpets in all?.. are we in those times???]

there's other 'scriptures' referring to the same sort of thing... just enjoy and Love the ride

have you seen, or anyone else, seen- the esoteric agenda by ben stewart... well worth a butchers if you haven't.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Many people here have been talking about this feeling of something changing, something happening internally and externally that feels new and exciting. Many threads have popped up talking about this in the last few weeks and I have personally been experiencing a rapid development in consciousness and awareness. I have been having vivid dreams that are like lectures, one where I received a 3d lecture about the Flower of Life, another that related to the Mayan calender and its relationship to earth and more importantly to us as what is to come.

I know that some will scoff at a lot of this stuff although I think it's important to share our ideas and I feel that this is important and that people should take it on board.

Is it me? Or is seeing the star of David 12 or more times creepy??

I'm just saying

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I've also had dreams about the flower of life. Odd that you mention that. I also see 11:11 more and more. It seems I have perfect timing for it now, or it is just coincidence. But really, what is supposed to happen 11-11-11? Besides Skyrim, of course.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I've also had dreams about the flower of life. Odd that you mention that. I also see 11:11 more and more. It seems I have perfect timing for it now, or it is just coincidence. But really, what is supposed to happen 11-11-11? Besides Skyrim, of course.

Is anything more important than Skyrim right now !

In all seriousness, as much as I know we have - some - control of our lives, I no longer believe in coincidence.

Numbers - are patterns and code, but each one serves a purpose and executes it every time as its supposed to.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
We're still talking about this? Calleman and Lungold were pretty much wrong on every account. Their "correlation" does not match up with the events they claim and their entire calendar is based in fantasy. Anybody who believes this clearly has no actual knowledge of the Maya and instead have gotten all their information from New Age writers.
edit on 11/6/2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Im not 100 per cent on Calleman, I was going to discuss that in the OP but I thought others may not know who he is. I know that we disagree about a few things, and I am aware of the flaws in Callemans arguments, with many people discrediting him, although I feel that the events occurring on and around that date when looked at it in this context are very interesting, and maybe lend more credence to his theories.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

First and foremost, it's good practice to not have any subject be taboo. And anything said in the past 50 years is considered recent, when it comes to ancient history.

There were things I didn't like about this vid, but it also had some good advice.
Trolling, poop throwing, or whatever people want to call it, only have a negative effect.

I personally think everyone is full of some type of #, even me. Whether it be credible researchers or Mayan elders, who cares.

"Who am I to take away their beliefs if it brings goodwill to one another?"

A question we should all ask ourselves.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrGrimm

First and foremost, it's good practice to not have any subject be taboo. And anything said in the past 50 years is considered recent, when it comes to ancient history.

There were things I didn't like about this vid, but it also had some good advice.
Trolling, poop throwing, or whatever people want to call it, only have a negative effect.

I personally think everyone is full of some type of #, even me. Whether it be credible researchers or Mayan elders, who cares.

"Who am I to take away their beliefs if it brings goodwill to one another?"

What a lovely post my friend, nice one on your part, beautifully said.
A question we should all ask ourselves.
edit on 8-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
2012 hoax.org
I'm gonna just leave this here.
Explore it or don't, your choice.
edit on 11/8/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Appreciate you posting my friend, although I find the skepticism in regards to this topic to be uninformed.There is certainly more to this topic than some would like you to understand. I'm not trying to preach or tell you what to think, because its your own journey that is important, although I feel that dismissing the words of the ancients is foolish. They all say the same thing, you don't have to be jesus to work it out...

ETA:

Talk about an incredibly dodgy way to try to refute something that many ancient cultures talk about. A 'con job' to sell a few books or get a few hits on the net, what a complete joke.

and by ancients I mean ALL world religions, well most of them anyway, they all say the same thing, you just need to delve a little deeper.
edit on 8-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Like I said, explore the site (and the sources they list for each of their claims that you can research yourself), or don't.
Not my site, just a starting point for researching the entire 2012 thing.
Some will want to research, others just want to ”believe”, either way it's a good balance to pro-2012 claims.
Up to you whether our not you want to explore it, not criticizing just presenting to ”other side”.
One is no more our less valid than the other, at least for another year. When that day comes we'll know for sure one way or the other.

I'm not here to tell you or anyone what to believe or that you're right and I'm wrong or vice versa.
Just presenting some balance.
edit on 11/8/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

I have been investigating this topic for about two years now, read quite a lot of books on it and I consider myself a bit of a buff in this area, and let me tell you, that site and most of what is on it is complete BS. It's not like Im choosing to ignore information, it's just that they their cynical viewpoint is in my opinion rubbish.

There's a very good book I have just finished called '2012 the return of Quetzalcoatl', I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to look further into this subject

<<   2 >>

join