It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS leading the way to darkness and dictatorship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hi 547000, wow, you really did a lot of research and have a great thread there about all this. You posted this too! That is good! It does seem like we might be right, its like the Communists really did not go away, they just re-worked the plan and are using all these cunning disguises to hide the real mission. I am only going on gut feeling, but it does seem we are on to what is really happening.

If this is what is going on, then what can we do? I think our government has been going down this road for a long time,,, but i never ever saw it until these past few years, i guess when we knew our recent president came from a family that followed communism, i really took notice as to all that was not right in our country. i knew Bush was bad, but i felt it just got worse very quickly when this prez took over. Like a long range plan finally took hold... i so hope my feelings are totally wrong.

I love the rugged individual thing... We all love and want freedom. I guess sometimes we have no choice but to just have to find freedom in our heart... when we cannot change what happens in the world.

Well thanks for finding my post.

i would love to hear more comments on this too.
It is so interesting to see some agree with all this

and how adamant are those who do not...

thanks! Good job!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sweetmystery
I just posted this on another thread, but I felt it was such an important message that I think I should post it as its own thread.

Everything you see going on now is all set up to take your freedom from you. Even though you think it is all about freedom, it is not, it is about subjugation of your mind heart and soul. Please read this excellent message that is written so that you can really understand what is happening in America and around the world.

And hopefully, when you read this, it help so that you won't get drawn into this OWS movement.

uselessdissident.blogspot.com...

Personally I think what really is going on is two things:

1. This is a distraction from what's going on in Iran

2. President Obama is going to satisfy the needs of these supposed "protesters" to up his chances in the next election.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
bighollywood.breitbart.com...

dupes-book.com...

www.lawfulpath.com...

These are great! I am going to read them fully tomorrow and then post more about them... Excellent finds.

thanks again, its important to keep shining a light on the Truth! You did good.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I just posted this on another thread, but I felt it was such an important message that I think I should post it as its own thread.

Everything you see going on now is all set up to take your freedom from you. Even though you think it is all about freedom, it is not, it is about subjugation of your mind heart and soul. Please read this excellent message that is written so that you can really understand what is happening in America and around the world.

And hopefully, when you read this, it help so that you won't get drawn into this OWS movement.

uselessdissident.blogspot.com...

so lets just say there is a real uprising of people who want real change and their freedoms back the whole works.

could people not say the exact same things about it? so how would we know if it is real or not, should people always shut down any protest because it might not be real? how would that create change? it would not it would keep things as they are and people would still have the same problems.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Zarxx, those are both very good points and I can see how that might also be what's going on. Either of those sound plausible. Wow! Just too much deception for me, no matter if its about wars or communism or re-elections... It is all just so corrupt and immoral. Geesh!

Ok, I gotta come back in the morning.... This has been great everyone! Thank you for all the participation and interest in this subject.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Those are very good points too...but, if you look at the people who are backing this OWS stuff, it seems unlikely that it is really about Freedom and less government or back to the basics of free market economy. I just don't see it in this case...it just looks too much like far left is behind it all. and I do not think they are about real freedom. More like they want collectivism and the kind of democracy is more like mob rule rather than, as someone said, a Republic with laws... Oh, well, you may right, and I would never want to stop anyone from fighting for real freedom, the kind that is about the individuals rights.

Now, I really better come back in the morning... again, good discussion, really thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

i would love to hear more comments on this too.
It is so interesting to see some agree with all this

and how adamant are those who do not...

www.fatima.org...

As I take Mary's warnings seriously, I think the only way we can be saved from the mass butchering to come is to give Russia spirituality. They are a very cynical people, and what they need is real--not KGB approved--morals, otherwise they will not hesitate to follow their leaders.

Concerning the people with bananas in their ears:

As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his... then he will understand. But not before that. That's the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization.

From here

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Obama voted for TARP as a senator genius, so did McCain.

www.foxnews.com...

Obama used the opportunity before his colleagues and TV cameras to lay out his rationale and explain his economic vision.

"This will not solve all our problems," Obama said on the Senate floor, as his Democratic colleagues streamed in to listen. "This is what we need to do right now, to prevent the possibility of a crisis turning into a catastrophe."

Fox not good enough for you?
How about CNN ?

Obama also warned that the crisis could turn into a "catastrophe" without swift action from Congress.

The Illinois senator and Democratic nominee said he has been reaching out to leaders of both parties to help pass the plan."To the Democrats and Republicans who have opposed this plan, I say this: Step up to the plate and do what's right for the country, even if it's not popular, because the time to act is now...

CNN not good enough for you?
How About The Huffington Post?

Indeed. Try knowing something before proving you know nothing.

Continued rehashing of blatant lies and misinformation will warrant you being reported to the staff here as an instigator.

Please do. Feel free to report this post. Here's the link to do so just to make it easier on you:

Report me
edit on 7-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by projectvxn

Didn't I defeat this claim already of you trying to equate the stances of The Communist party is in line with that of OWS and it is simply not true. You could post this vid a hundred times and the answer will not ever change.

This group does not represent nor speak for OWS!

Yeah...Sure it doesn't.

it's only welcomed with rousing applause.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Those are great links. Thank you.

I may be overly imaginative, but to me this is just what it feels like is happening: (I do not know how to post a box from another site)

"Bezmenov: No. They serve [a] purpose only at the stage of destabilization of a nation. For example, your leftists in [the] United States: all these professors and all these beautiful civil rights defenders. They are instrumental in the process of the subversion only to destabilize a nation. When their job is completed, they are not needed any more. They know too much. Some of them, when they get disillusioned, when they see that Marxist-Leninists come to power—obviously they get offended—they think that they will come to power. That will never happen, of course. They will be lined up against the wall and shot

But they may turn into the most bitter enemies of Marxist-Leninists when they come to power. And that’s what happened in Nicaragua. You remember most of these former Marxist-Leninists were either put [in] prison, or one of them split and now he is working against [the] Sandinistas. It happened in Grenada, when Maurice Bishop was—he was already a Marxist—he was executed by a new Marxist, who was more Marxist than this Marxist."

And it just goes on and on with examples ... Good links . At least we can warn others that this may be what is happening, and then they can decide what way they want to go or if they want to join this protesting.

and thanks for the Link about Russia, The final battle, yes it certainly seems to be clearly happening now. Thanks for the great links. It helps to know I am not the only one feeling that something is not good about all this upheaval and chaos.

Perhaps as they say It really does get darkest before the Dawn of the New Day. Man cannot create heaven on earth.

Well Be brave all you beautiful and good hearted Children of God..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Hey Project, for what its worth, I liked your posts a lot...I am happy to know you. I think you have it right.

Nice to see you stand strong...

Thanks for sharing here.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join