It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acrostic in the Genealogy from Adam to Moses - Complete Genealogy reveals another message.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Take the first letter from each of the names in the biblical genealogy from Adam to Moses and you get an acrostic that forms a complete sentence.

“I will forgive my enemies, having compassion, forgiving those of dust once again.” “Where will my light lead a people?”

Take the meaning of each of the names in the genealogy and another message is formed.

Is there anyone who can read Hebrew that can verify this? If this is accurate, it would be hard to explain. One generation to another would need to name their children to form a predetermined message that would be guaranteed to reach humanity and accomplish an agreed goal. The likelihood of this would be impossible to the power of never. Anyone with Hebrew knowledge care to take the first letter of each Hebrew name, left to right, and verify this? The second version where the names represent meaning is easily verified with Strong's. I see a strong case for both these to be accurate.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wow, so a bunch of ancient Hebrews conspired to encode the Christian gospel into the genealogies of the OT??

LOL. Go Holy Spirit!!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Wow, so a bunch of ancient Hebrews conspired to encode the Christian gospel into the genealogies of the OT??

LOL. Go Holy Spirit!!

As I stated in the OP, "The likelihood of this would be impossible to the power of never." I would be eager to hear from someone with a deep background in Hebrew to verify this.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm sure the research on this could be easily done through Google.
I have a Hebrew lexicon, but I also have a 2 month old baby, so my efforts are extremely limited.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

LOL. Go Holy Spirit!!

As I stated in the OP, "The likelihood of this would be impossible to the power of never." I would be eager to hear from someone with a deep background in Hebrew to verify this.

Yep, just as impossible to duplicate as the heptadic structures underlining the text itself.

Holy Spirit FTW!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here is a link to a page that has static pictures of what appears in your video.
You can upload them onto ATS and post them on your thread since most ATS people are much more inclined towards photos and typed explanations versus video.

Acrostic Genealogy
edit on 5-11-2011 by stupid girl because: because I"m a dork and forgot to add the link

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

LOL. Go Holy Spirit!!

Yep, just as impossible to duplicate as the heptadic structures underlining the text itself.

Holy Spirit FTW!

Nearly forgot about that. Thank you for the reminder.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

LOL. Go Holy Spirit!!

Holy Spirit FTW!

"Heptadic Structures"??? Wuzzat??? I never heard or read the word before.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

LOL. Go Holy Spirit!!

Holy Spirit FTW!

"Heptadic Structures"??? Wuzzat??? I never heard or read the word before.

OK, I just watched Chuck's video. Ivan Panin - I get that - I've got one of his books. He's an amazing man who made a mind-blowing discovery.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Wow, this is definitely something to check out when I get the time. I have house-guests at the moment watching Transformers 3 on the big-screen. Too much distraction. Thanks for posting this Ed, I'll get back up with you on this, SnF for sure.

I knew about the numerological code they used to verify true copies of the Old Testament, but this is absolutely new to me. Some people still think of them as dumb sheep-herders; nothing could be farther from the truth...

top topics

join