It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-Opening for Mystical Unicorn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I am ready to Deny Ignorance more then ever. I will be far more active then I have been since June. I have only posted about 40 times but I will become a larger member of the ATS community. I like being on ATS usually in the winter but I will be here more often now. I have now become serious now. I am really excited to continue proving people wrong in politics, mysteries, predictions. I can't to support people and their intriguing conspiracy theories. I hope you are excited because ATS should not be taken for granted. I would also like to say hi to SO. Anyways I'll be here later tommorow. It's gettin' late. I live in America and I look forward to Denying ignorance. My thanks go out to Simon and anyone who will be of help in the future. One of my main goals is to contribute something to the community. If I can change a person's ideas by more typing I can sleep well.
I look forward to meeting you. I signed up to prevent pop-ups, but I will post more now. I feel that generally a lot of people write these intros but I want to be known as unique. I hope I feel the same way about you.

One would not expect me to be one that would be on a conspiracy board, but here I am. I always felt like something wasn't right and I feel this place might be a sancutary for me. This would be more place to fully express my opinions and my ideas. They might too querky for other people to handle.

I greet ATS members with respect and I hope you will do the same with me. I don't like the idea of uselessy putting topics here for fun. I believe this a starting point and a reminder that new people come to this site every day. I have known this site for quite a long time. I have been here for more than a year. I just can't wait to help people. It makes me feel like I am contributing something to the community.

I hope to know this large community and I hope you can know me. I like to express my curiosity in different ways. I believe I will Deny Ignorance. Hopefully some of you will like me. I have seen things cutthroat against other members. I don't want to be involved with other people's clashes. We are here because we are a community. I appreciate you all and I hope you can welcome me to ATS. I believe in ATS and I hope it fulfils my expectations as one of the best conspiracy boards ever.

I would like to greet all members and of course Simon, SkepticOverlord,other Admin,Super moderators, and moderators. Well I hope I get off too a good start and I hope you are as curious as I am, because I believe this is going to be one great board to be on. Lastly, I am extremly thankful to you all for providing ATS with this information.

With Warm Regards,
Mystical Unicorn

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Im sure you will find many things here that you can get your teeth into,
I look forward to seeing you more around the board, And reading your view on different topics...

Anyways feel free to u2u me if you have any questions,

See you around the board

Asala

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
welcome to ATS MysticalUnicorn

hope you enjoy your stay here, if you have any problems or need any help feel free to u2u me or any other member of the board as evey1 really helpfull

have fun and happy posting

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey MysticalUnicorn,

Welcome to ats enjoy and have fun
any questions send me a u2u

cya around the site
se7en

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here ath ther great ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Welcome to the site stay active and see you around!.

join