It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught LIVE During Colts vs. Saints Football Game-Debunkers Welcomed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I just came across this video and thought I would share it with fellow ATSer's. This video is interesting to me because it is filmed on live television. It also looks very strange when slowed down and freeze framed as shown in the video. The still frame images also show that it is flying behind the church, so that eliminates any possibility it could be a bug or firefly of some sort. This is great footage IMO.
Here is the link, I can't embed vids:

youtu.be...

I say when in doubt, aliens

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Posted many many many times now , search and ye shalt discover .

Edit .
Its time lapse video of a plane

Original thread Here
edit on 3-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
old video...seen it on here a few times already...but thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There was a video last year just like this
in China. I had not seen this one - just
like the one in China and if memory serves
me right it was debunked as a plane.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I can't really come to the terms with you calling this a plane. Do you have any hard proof that an airplane or any commercial plane can move like that or even look like that. And how would someone time lapse a recorded tv program?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

post by jeenyus2008
Do you have any hard proof that an airplane or any commercial plane can move like that or even look like that.

Yeah....there's rock solid proof in the thread I linked to .

Check video two in the link , look bottom left of the screen you can see people and traffic moving at speed showing the video to be time-lapsed .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a time-lapse video of planes .

post by jeenyus2008
And how would someone time lapse a recorded tv program?

They wouldn't , the video was done by the TV Station , probably using the time-lapse for dramatic effect .
edit on 4-11-2011 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

Somebody, you mean the TV station who owns the camera? They do time lapse like this all the time. Ones that have been linked before even let you see the people in the corner which were very obviously moving in a time lapse fashion.

I also find the part of the thread title "debunkers welcome" a bit confrontational and the mocking nature that so many threads lately have when talking about anyone who attempts to see if there is a mundane explanation can be very distasteful. Surely everyone here should be a 'debunker' since it simply means trying to find out the truth. Otherwise the motto of the site should be 'Accept Ignorance' rather than Deny.

new topics

top topics

join