It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot Clif High Interview November 1, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I know there are folks that like Cliff High and some folks that don't to put it nicely, but I thought I would post this interview up of his that was done on November 1, 2011. It is 2 hours long, so I am still listening to it myself, but considering I am only 20 minutes into it, he has certainly all ready made quite a few predictions.
Please move mods., if this isn't the correct forum

He has started with one that should be happening today or tomorrow, so I guess that wont be that long of a wait to see. He mentions HAARP and that it seemed to be fired up or giving up the same readings as it did prior to the Japan quake. So basically he was saying in around 72 hours from that interview we would see another quake just as large.

Also mentioning a very severe winter, and a 22 hour window of release language concerning finance, probably stemming from Greece. (Personally I don't think that was that big of reach).

Anyhow, if you are a fan, then Enjoy. I am sure there is much more to come as like I said Im only 20 minutes onto it so far. I will update as I go along.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Please do make the updates - I'd like to know more about this ....thank you!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I can't watch vids at work but if you could give a basic summary of what's said that would be cool.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kite74
I can't watch vids at work but if you could give a basic summary of what's said that would be cool.

Listened to it live.

Basically, based on the HAARP spiking, he thinks there could be a large earthquake sometimes within the next 24-48 hours.

Watch, watch, watch November 8-9th. Emotional dump in data. Clif suggests Internet will be shut down for 3 minutes, but might not be turned back on right away (or there will be issues), meaning the Internet could be off for upto 24 hours.

Also, sort of went off the rocker with this one, thinks that history is not true, we're only in the year ~1000 something based on work by Anthony Fomenko (book link)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
O come on. I thought even the most delusional finally got real and gave up on this charlatan when his last big "prediction" I saw here on ATS failed miserably. He cons people for money, nothing more.

"The Shape of Things to Come is available from the Buy Now button below. Or by sending a check for 10 US dollars to the address below and INCLUDING your email address for delivery." first thing you see on his website

He'll tell you the fake future...... for a price. Pathetic, please stop promoting this scumbag of a human who has gotten wealthy by exploiting the gullible with ridiculous, or vague predictions which still failed over and over again and there's always an excuse or change to get you to buy the next $10 prediction. How many predictions does he have to get wrong before you stop buying (literally) his fantasies?? This man is the scum of the earth..
edit on 3-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

watched the entire video, excellent post
S+F OP
loved the part about Fomenko's work, Im going to research Fomenko some.

Shaade

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
thanks for the link...hmmm 2 hours... i have to see who's playing the 1 PM football games

i decided to not start a thread about what is inevitable...the demise/death of :
Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al Saud

i wonder if Clif has anything on him in the 2011 timeframe

-asianhistory.about.com...

Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al Saud took power at the beginning of 1996, after his half-brother, King Fahd, suffered a massive stroke. Abdullah acted as regent for his brother for nine years.

Fahd died in 2005, and Abdullah has ruled in his own right ever since.

During his reign, a growing chasm has opened in Saudi Arabia between conservative Salafi (Wahhabi) forces and modernizers. [...]

ARRRGGH... the audio is all garbbeled both in your OP link and the youtube site itself... guess its my add-ons?
edit on 6-11-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join