It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic floodgates scheduled to be opened 11/11/11 utilizing Crystal Skulls.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I have a friend forward me your articals on the crystal Skulls, because I have a backround in the New Age movement (long story, I was searching for answers, I repented and went off to become a Carmelite monk, but they had their own issues so now I'm out here with everyone else, trying to stop the madness). Anyway, I can pretty much confirm everything Alexander Backman wrote to you about these cursed machinations. The reason I'm not just letting it go at that is that I fear most people reading about them have absolutely no appreciation of just how evil or powerful these things are. The poor misguided fools who believe bringing these things together will hasten a golden age of benevolance for mankind, are simply just stupid or insane. If you look into the history of each of the skulls individually, they are very dark, and for every one "percieved" good that can be associated with them there are many times more "bad" things that has been associated with them.

The Dark Side of Crystal Skulls

For your consideration.

What is commonly thought of as simply a quaint and somewhat antiquated ritual to welcome the heralding of the advent of 2012 by most people, might in reality harbor a much more sinister purpose.

Is it possible that there might be an unsuspected intent at work in the gathering of 13 crystal skulls trekking across the U.S. to culminate in a final occult ceremony to be held in the City of Angels on 11/11/11?

You decide.

We all need to focus most of our days and nights in a spiritual defense vigil during these Satanic days of October and November, for Lucifer and his demons have been summoned by the elite and the masons to harass and misguide as many souls as possible.

Emergency - Prepare for Spiritual Warfare

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Not one single date that has a specific prediction attached to it has ever come true. Now let's go from there.

Do space aliens count time in Earth years?
Does the sun or moon know what the date we use is, after that whole mix up where we reset the year back to zero 2011 years ago?
Have you or anyone ever seen a crystal skull do anything magical or supernatural?
Any documented on tape to prove these skulls have unusual abilities?

Not totally being a smart ass, I really don't know the answers to some of these questions, I just ask them because I think I would have come across some decent hard evidence by now.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle

there might be an unsuspected intent at work in the gathering of 13 crystal skulls trekking across the U.S. to culminate in a final occult ceremony to be held in the City of Angels on 11/11/11?

Except of course the "13 crystal skulls" are not in the USA, nor will they all be.

Why do you not accept that some of them are recent fakes?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I actually know and am personal friends wkth the new owner of Max the crystal skull.
He is a very powerful light worker who has already lived an amazing life.
He is very intuitive and sensitive to energies.
Although Joanne Parks is still technically in possession of Max, she has already signed it over to my friend and he has gotten to spend a lot of time with Max, even sleeps with him (literally; Max likes sleeping in beds.)
Anyway, I have faith in my friends judgement of energies and spirituality, and as far as he is concerned, Max is a very powerful amplifier for God, and is an extremely useful tool to assist our personal growth.

Take from that what you want. Believe me or not. But it is the truth (at least about me knowing the new keeper, the rest I suppose is technically opinion.)

But...where is the proof that all of these skulls were used for satanic purposes?

edit on 3-11-2011 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Not one single date that has a specific prediction attached to it has ever come true. Now let's go from there.

Do space aliens count time in Earth years?
Does the sun or moon know what the date we use is, after that whole mix up where we reset the year back to zero 2011 years ago?
Have you or anyone ever seen a crystal skull do anything magical or supernatural?
Any documented on tape to prove these skulls have unusual abilities?

Not totally being a smart ass, I really don't know the answers to some of these questions, I just ask them because I think I would have come across some decent hard evidence by now.

I agree.
This is yet another other 'nother in a very long list of Chicken Little-isms.

What I want to know; what do all these doomsayers get out of this? Are they making money, or is this just some kink that gets them to that special place they need to get to in thinking about all the weak minded panty peers that actually take this seriously, when they're trying to get to sleep at night?

Time, and time, and time and time again, no prophecy or doom has, or will occur.

If anything, prophesies of doom are more like a play book of what is NOT going to happen.
With this in mind, thank you to the OP for letting us know that crystal skulls are NOT going to be doing anything at all of any notice or detectable consequence.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You might want to have a look at this -

We are living in amazing times. With 2012 only months away, Mayan Elders have announced a pilgrimage across the US. They started in Manhattan on Friday Oct. 27th, and will arrive in Los Angeles November 11, 2011 (yes that’s 11/11/11 !!!) They will be joined by another 13 Mayan Elders traveling north from Mayaland on 11/11/11 to perform the Crystal Skull Ceremony. The last time the Crystal Skull Ceremony was performed was 26,000 years ago and it has been kept a secret since. The Elders have been instructed to perform the ritual publicly from now on. The Thirteen Crystal Skulls are one of the great mysteries of the universe. They are carved out of pure quartz crystal and are said to contain information about the history of our planet and the future of mankind. This is particularly amazing given the fact that carved crystal is now thought to be the ultimate digital storage device. The Skulls are supposed to generate a mind-expanding energy field that can totally change perceptions of reality. . The elders will be attempting to awaken the spirit of North America and I think we all need that. The Elders feel that some of the Holy Land in North America has the express purpose of enlightening all of mankind. The Skulls contain the wisdom of all time. When the spirits are re-awakened the wisdom will fill the collective consciousness. The Ceremony is free and open the the public. Perhaps I’ll see you there in Los Angeles 11/11/11

Mayan Elders Marching Across US for Crystal Skull Ceremony

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

1) It is not proven how many "crystal skulls" have been found

2) Superstition and/or fabricated "channellings" doesn't prove a thing besides imagination and a will to beLIEve

3) "floodgates"? , "Sheduled"? , ie. HYPERBOLE and FEARMONGERING...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article on the origins of the crystal skulls:

Origins & Symbolism of Crystal Skulls

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

This is from a website called Disaster Predictions? LOL, it's really an ugly looking site, too!

Tell 'ya what I think about this.

Mayan Elders need to eat, too! What a perfect time to cash in!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

We are living in amazing times. With 2012 only months away, Mayan Elders have announced a pilgrimage across the US. They started in Manhattan on Friday Oct. 27th, and will arrive in Los Angeles November 11, 2011 (yes that’s 11/11/11 !!!) They will be joined by another 13 Mayan Elders traveling north from Mayaland on 11/11/11 to perform the Crystal Skull Ceremony. The last time the Crystal Skull Ceremony was performed was 26,000 years ago and it has been kept a secret since. The Elders have been instructed to perform the ritual publicly from now on. The Thirteen Crystal Skulls are one of the great mysteries of the universe. They are carved out of pure quartz crystal and are said to contain information about the history of our planet and the future of mankind. This is particularly amazing given the fact that carved crystal is now thought to be the ultimate digital storage device. The Skulls are supposed to generate a mind-expanding energy field that can totally change perceptions of reality. . The elders will be attempting to awaken the spirit of North America and I think we all need that. The Elders feel that some of the Holy Land in North America has the express purpose of enlightening all of mankind. The Skulls contain the wisdom of all time. When the spirits are re-awakened the wisdom will fill the collective consciousness. The Ceremony is free and open the the public. Perhaps I’ll see you there in Los Angeles 11/11/11

A bunch of words and a private video... I'm convinced!

Anyone can make beautiful poetry, or hypnotic suggestions within any word formation. Very clever people make a lot of money just writing this stuff, and many people truly believe in their hearts that it is the one real truth.

If the skulls do open the door to Satan and his demons rain upon the Earth and enslave us all.... wait, you sure the date wasn't 11/11/1111? Wouldn't that make more sense?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Looks like the Illuminati have something planned for 11-11-11. Not sure it had anything to do with the Crystal Skulls. Start at 6:46 to see the messages. This video also shows crop circles with the 11-11 message.

We shall wait and see if another event will manifest from the Card Game.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

What am I supposed to be looking at exactly? All I see is a silly made up story, not based on anything at all.
Care to show some evidence of your silly claims? no, I did not think so!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

Looks like the Illuminati have something planned for 11-11-11. Not sure it had anything to do with the Crystal Skulls. Start at 6:46 to see the messages. This video also shows crop circles with the 11-11 message.

We shall wait and see if another event will manifest from the Card Game.

Peace.

That card game gets creepier every time I see something else about it. That is a lot of 11:11 coincidences, some are solo 11s. I refuse to believe Seth MacFarlane is in the club though.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Hi eleven44!

Thanks for sharing that. Max is very famous. I am honored that you shared that information with us.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about the purpose of my OP. I'm not trying to say that crystal skulls are good or evil (I confess, I have one myself). Most crystal skulls are empowered at the time of their creation by the intensity of concentration and with the focus of intention by which they are crafted into being. Almost any knowledgable person can tell you that this aspect is further enhanced in their utilization by the intention of the person(s) actively interacting with them.

I am well aware that there are recent skulls crafted by modern means and also ancient skulls crafted by means that are a matter of conjecture. The question is - with what intention did they come into being? It doesn't mean that more modern skulls are "fake" as opposed to the older skulls. In fact, many modern skulls contain and emanate a great deal of power and information.

Also, what is the true intention as to why this ceremony is taking place? What energies or powers will be channelled through them? What spiritual doorways or gates will be opened as a result? How do we know that the purpose of these ancient rituals was not designed to act as a catalyst precipitating the prophetic events which have been foretold in regards to 2012?

Crystal skulls are very powerful tools - for good or evil.

Does doomsday happen the day of 11/11/11? - Not likely - but, maybe the groundwork for what is to come, does. That is what I'm interested in discussing and hopefully, discovering.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

Thank you KristinLynnxo -

that link provides some very interesting info.!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Also, what is the true intention as to why this ceremony is taking place?

What ceremony? There is zero proof that there is any ceremony, and just why is it being held in the USA?

What energies or powers will be channelled through them?

None at all.

What spiritual doorways or gates will be opened as a result?

none at all

How do we know that the purpose of these ancient rituals

Except that there is not going to be any ancient ritual....

Crystal skulls are very powerful tools

No, they are just a decoration.

Does doomsday happen the day of 11/11/11?

No, it is just a normal day

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Wow! Fascinating post! Haven't seen that before.

Seems like there are clues all around us revealing things that have the potential of coming into being - of course, coincidentally, none of it can be proven can it? Which makes it so much easier just to nonchalantly dismiss it as a made up story by the skeptics.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

No, it is just a normal day
reply to post by spoor

Your days must be incredibly interesting.

Thanks for dropping by.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
11/11/11 is my 23rd birthday hmmm bear with me a minute folks...

Hmmm..23...2+3=5..no...oh!

2x3=12, + me equals...13!
I'm the Antichrist!

In all seriousness, this skull business is pretty tainted. I've read a swag full of articles calling hoax on the whole thing...about a year ago.

Haha I read in one of the articles linked by the OP too thy elders will go on a pilgrimage north from 'Mayaland'
obviously the spiritual home of the Mayans...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Your days must be incredibly interesting.
Thanks for dropping by.

yes they are, without having to make up or believe nonsense such as this!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join