It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Rudd back at the head of Australia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Oh boy.

Australian Press note a November coup could be plotted on current PM Julia Gillard with Kevin Rudd to push for the job of PM

KEVIN Rudd is being urged by key backers within the Labor Party to challenge Julia Gillard for the leadership as early as this month.

Labor figures behind the push for the former PM to take back the job he was removed from last June have confirmed he was now being advised by his closest confidants not to wait until next year but to launch a challenge as early as the second last week of November

Disgusting really. Kevin Rudd was a POS... but Julia Gillard ain't much better.

Australians, you are screwed....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Australians, you are screwed....

how is that news? We've been screwed since the first fleet came here mate!

It doesn't matter who is in charge. All we can do is throw our votes for independent parties or ridiculous ones that stand no chance in order not to contribute to the vote count of majority parties.

I wonder what the motives behind the scenes are for this?

I would tip pushing a better relationship with China as KR speaks fluent Mandarin and has an excellent cultural understanding of the Chinese..but why so urgent?

Maybe they're scared of China absorbing Australia... speaking based off of the history of Australia's military involvement, if that happened we'd have no one to help us but ourselves.

edit on 2/11/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Its a Liberal Campaign running in the news to oust Jullia.
And agreed with everyone else, we were already screwed anyways......Talk about Rock and Hard Place...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I was always a Labour voter.....until I saw how kevin screwed this country......not that I liked Abbot.

Then seeing how he got knifed in the back by the communist red head sealed the deal for me for ever.

She has made a bad situation 10 fold worse for Australia....

I remember how I used to Bag Howard about his policies but looking back now I realise that Australians never had it so good under Howard...how I long for those days.

The only solution to get Australia out of this mess and the only person with enough experience and respect in Australian politics is Peter Costello....the former treasurer...

if he were to walk back into the Liberal Party tommorrow, there would be a historical landslide vote towards the Liberals I think...guaranteeing to wipe out that Green Scum, and threatening the future existence of the labour Party the same way the former Democrat Party went into history.

Australia's in a right old mess at the moment that no one sees a solution for.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Please, stop with this whole "we're in a mess" thing. We're better off than most countries. I don't know jack about our government policies, especially opposition parties, but I know for sure our problems aren't anything to be rioting about.

I like K.Rudd, but please, you guys talk about him like he's the bloody anti-christ. Everyone complains about their current government, no one is happy. When Obama became president, the world went crazy, everyone was celebrating and a few months later people turned against him and called him a useless puppet working for the devil.

Why don't people see that it's more messed up that a member of a party booted out their leader behind his back? How can we trust that party after something like that? Doesn't that show our current leader's true colours? It's all # anyway. The media turned on K.Rudd and when he fell the country roared with joy. Ask any norman that calls Rudd a dick why they feel that way. "'Coz the news and he's making our country #ter, he's not kept his promise and i didnt get a free laptop!". Just a bunch of whiny sods who don't know what they're talking about. Now the news is talking of a Rudd comeback and people are backing him, "yeah come back ruddy, julia's making the country worse!".

join