It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Constitutional Patriots apply for permit at Zuccotti Park?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Lol there so little vioalence at any of the protest lol, for sure the MSM is gonna show you the quacks out in the crowd lol, but seriously the other side of the fight should probably join in beside the ows and ask for the rights they want, the more people that ask for there freedom back the better...

I am only anti stupid, so bring the tea party too plz

Im sure they got lots of valid points to protest

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Dude your really lost, so why do you need a gun to a peaceful protest, cause the constitution tells you you can, wow its so not on point, bring anything you want, just go and protest how ya feel lol...

I like butter better than bullets, taste better on my toast

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon
reply to post by PrimalRed

I guess they should do like you, just call out people for no reason than make you feel important, seriously, whats your point, your anti OWS check, what else do we need to know about how you really feel...

anti-OWS check? Typical, the only views that matter are the ones that you agree with. Everything else is evil propaganda put forward by the bad man you conjured up in your head.

OWS aint going no where do either go picket in front of them or just keep on trolling

Is that even English?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GodefroydeBouillon

Thats kind of my point, they would not be there to counter OWS, they would be their to keep the peace and observe lawful ways to assemble so to speak.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Lol stooping to anazlyzing my writing wow, check, got nothing else to say check, gotto turn this into an attack on somebody else check..

All your doing is adding to the tons of wasted post on how YOU feel about it, good on you, now plz go abck to your bridge lol

Oh sorry english is my third language, sorry if it offended you lol

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Wasent there some gys in arizona that brought some guns to protect the crowds, im sure theres a thread on it on ats...

I personaly mind guns, but thats just me, i dont want to take away anybodys rights, but id rather not see any..

thats just me

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just a never ending stream of ad hominem, typical.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

exactly.

There should be.

Because some of the protestors have no respect for the police or the law.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Lol, typical what, your a troll and you know it, i know it, you got nothing to say about this thread, your just trolling.

Good on you, you have anything else to bring to the thread...

I hope more people from all walks of life add themselves to the protest or start new ones, its amazing what we cann all change...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It is typical of the OWS crowd. People here are discussing the topic of the thread so instead of talking about the topic you just have to use logical fallacies in the place of an intelligent argument.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Lol dude your so off topic, seriously point out where you spoke about the tea party should join or start there own protest, your logic is circular, insult people check, get off topic check, rinse and repeat

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Lol dude your so off topic, seriously point out where you spoke about the tea party should join or start there own protest, your logic is circular, insult people check, get off topic check, rinse and repeat

Where did i say anything about the tea party? How is my logic circular?
edit on 2-11-2011 by PrimalRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thank you sir you are wonderful, the OP was asking if some groups like the tea party should try to start there own protest, in a park where the OWS is already in..

SO mr troll you have answered my question, your off topic and your explaining to us how you feel...

Thank you for behing off topic and thank you for behing a troll

have a nice day

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I never said anything about protesting.

I did say a few things about removing the unlawful elements by upholding constitutional values.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
It is typical of the OWS crowd. People here are discussing the topic of the thread so instead of talking about the topic you just have to use logical fallacies in the place of an intelligent argument.

Exactly. Like how everything is propaganda put forth to tarnish the "reputation" of the protesters at OWS.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Thank you sir you are wonderful, the OP was asking if some groups like the tea party should try to start there own protest, in a park where the OWS is already in..

SO mr troll you have answered my question, your off topic and your explaining to us how you feel...

Thank you for behing off topic and thank you for behing a troll

have a nice day

That was in no way a reply to anything i said...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I'm behind you in reaching the same general conclusions...but we are of similar thinking on it these days. I really don't want to see anyone get hurt, and I can't see how this ends any other way as the camps keep changing away from protest into occupation in a TRUE sense. It isn't the OWS it started as...at least not in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Heres the thing. There is a violent group within OWS, thats because OWS does not have a clear message or goal.

If this movement becomes violent, Obama will declare martial law and allow UN troops on US soil as he is also head of the UN and so begins WWIII and the FEMA internment camps enforced by UN soldiers.

Now on the other hand, those who abide by the constitution could effectively stop this threat by exercising their first and second amendment rights.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

If this movement becomes violent, Obama will declare martial law and allow UN troops on US soil as he is also head of the UN and so begins WWIII and the FEMA internment camps enforced by UN soldiers.

Do you want me to go through and post some of the thousands of threads on conspiracy sites across the internet where it was said that george bush was going to declare martial law?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

I'm just curious...but there is something I'm always left wondering about when people say this about UN 'troops' and perhaps you can explain your thinking on it, as you're one that seems to have some well thought out positions.

Where exactly would these UN troops come from? The UN has no organic military component and if recent multi-national UN efforts are any guide, they don't last long or do much unless the United States is actually leading the charge.

As the United States would be the target in such a scenario, I'm not really clear what nation is willing to lose it's forces to the meat grinder of an America experiencing real and serious unrest. Germany? France? It definitely wouldn't be England. Russia or China would never play half way and come under blue helmets if they actually had the ability and intention of going for military intervention inside the U.S....

Something about nearly 100 MILLION gun owners in the U.S....and how that would figure in for any foreign political or military leader in looking at this as more than an academic issue for blog chat, keeps coming to mind. We'll see I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join