It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Rice on Thinking She And Bush Were Poisioned in China After 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I was just reading this from ABC News on Yahoo, from an interview that airs tonight on Nightline with George Stephanopoulos.

Condoleezza Rice tells the audience about being in China shortly after 9-11-01. The Vice President came on the secure screen and told them the White House sensors picked up botulinum toxin, and they were all going to die. All who were exposed. Rice, President Bush, Colin Powell and Andy Card who was Chief of Staff were all thought to have been exposed.

He said that?(Stephanopoulos)

“Yes, he said that. And I remember everybody just sort of freezing, and the President saying, ‘What was that? What was that, Dick?’” Rice, who was the National Security Advisor at the time, said.

Botulinum toxin is, according to the Center for Biosecurity, the “most poisonous substance known” and “extremely potent and lethal.”

They send the samples to the CDC in Atlanta, but had to give it to mice. So for 24 hours no one knew if several of the leaders of the US had been poisoned.
Rice's deputy at the time, Steven Hadley had told her if the mice were feet up after 24 hours they were all dead. If they were feet down they were all fine.

The next day they found out it was a false alarm. Rice says she went to the President who was with the Chinese and told him "The mice are feet down."
Bush responded "well that's a good thing."
The Chinese must have been totally clueless.

edit on 1-11-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Wow! That is a pretty interesting look at what is a normal occurrence in those types of circles. They don't panic, they just go on with their duties. We often criticize our leaders, but imagine living in that environment. We really should commend them for handling their duties while they think they are dying, or could be dying at any second. The stress level is immeasurable, and the gray hair is a perfect measurement for it. 4 short years as a president makes someone look 20 years older!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yeah...MY thoughts exactly. I mean....it doesn't matter what your politics are, there was a serious chance we could have lost the President and the 5th in line at the same time. Yet they all continued along with their duties like nothing was up.
They had to have been nervous though.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Not so surprising really considering the Bush family has been committing treasonous acts for three generations now (want a list?), I would think this sort of thing would be in their minds always as a possibility. I'll bet Rice was upset though, remember how she called George Jr. her husband? Oh yeah, that was a slip. A Freudian slip!

Sorry but when the family in question is this evil I do not see any sound reasoning for commiserating with them for anything at all, even in the least. Was raised by a very patriotic father in whose honor I had to make this reply, God rest his soul.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

The man was the President. It doesn't matter your politics when multiple top officials could have potentially been poisoned and died, right after 9-11; and in China no less.

Had they actually had it....especially with Cheney in charge then WW3 would have started on the spot I'm betting.

It's somewhat of a funny story now in my opinion.....the whole feet up or feet down thing, but had it been real, I don't even wanna think of the consequences.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

That would explain the gray hair every President gets while in office.
It doesn't explain Dubya's lack of intelligence or patriotism however.
Given his family lineage it's small wonder he didn't grow fangs as a child.

new topics

top topics

join