It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just remember children will be sacrificed tonight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Spot on there my friend. If the skeptics would do some research for once maybe they would stop being skeptics.
edit on 31-10-2011 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

edit on 31-10-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

I will then await for you to post similar threads EVERY day of the year then if you are truly concerned.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

See here you are again trying to discredit me. Why are you trying so hard DO SOME RESEARCH Chamberf. Halloween is a very convenient day.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So is every other day to those who seek to harm children.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalControl
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Like I said this thread is only for the few in the know, deny if you are not, and those who know will be reminded.

So you're saying every body who agrees with you is intelligent,one of the truly "awake" and all the rest of us are just comatose idiots. Right? Oh, and Halloween has nothing to do with human sacrifice. Just think you should do a bit of research on a topic before you twist it to your own ends. isurfhopkins.com...
edit on 31-10-2011 by DAVID64 because: add

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I never realized Halloween was piggybacking on an older holiday called Samhain. Whether it is good or bad depends upon who you read, but the suggestion seems to be the veil between the spirit world and the living world is less tonight. For positive purposes, it seems the holiday represents a chance to venerate ancestors. For negative purposes, a chance to contact the demonic spirits.

Duality in all things, it seems.

I don't doubt a few crazies get overzealous though, and it does seem like it has importance in a few of the different satanic calendars out there. Whether that means anything happens or not, I have no clue.

But I don't blame a date. I blame people acting like complete a-holes.
edit on 31-10-2011 by cassandranova because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Do not worry OP-you are not alone, the claims you make have been proven more than once in the media, even been confessions made to law enforcement. The ones who try to disclaim your thread are very aware, they are just ignorant. And possibly have participated, one of them knows a child that disappeared and a thread such as this eliminates what little hope they have left that the child may still be alive. It's understandable.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

After lurking here for a few years, this post helped me make the decision to sign up...just so I could reply. OP, you are entitled to your opinion, but you come here and make this post as though it is fact. Yes, I know that you said that the few in the know would understand what you said but please. Bad things happen every single day, not just on this one. To imply that the date stands for all things evil or bad is ridiculous. Have you done any research about the date at all? The origin of this holiday marks the Celtic New Year. It is a day to honor our ancestors, to mark the end of a growing season, etc. Granted it is also the day in which the veil between our world and the spirit world is the thinnest, but where in the world did you come up with the day being a satanic day to sacrifice children? I will not say that it doesn't happen because it just might for all I know. However, just because there may be some people out there doing that does not mean that the day stands for that. My goodness all holidays have their origins based in times well before Christianity...so does that mean that they are all evil? There are a lot of things in this world to be concerned about for certain, but to vilify a day for a reason such as this with nothing to back it up is not very logical. No disrespect intended to you OP, but if you are going to make claims like this, at least have something to substantiate it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Go to Darfur and it's your Halloween 365 days a year and they are not passing out candy...

Enjoy the fun for what it is. If people see it differently then there is not much we can do about it other than to stop them when we can. I was born on May 1st and I been told that is another big satanic holiday so to speak, but hey I'm still having a birthday party.

edit on 31-10-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Thanks for your kind reply.

I don't think the skeptics can AFFORD to do significant serious research in such areas.

Rebellion is a strong motivation to maintain their status quo.

IF they start really discovering TRUTH about such things,

THEN

They'd have to change their behaviors.

And they have been deluded into thinking a lot of evil stuff is thirllingly fun with no consequences.

Many are even addicted to such. And, they are NOT ABOUT to give up such addictions and pleasures of the moment regardless of the destructiveness of such activities and foci.

I think I'll stop there for now . . . rather than get REALLY wound up in a very long rant.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Exactly, well said.
Maybe the OP should do some research on Halloween instead of posting this.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine

Originally posted by GlobalControl
reply to post by okamitengu

God i am sick of this "awake" crap. There is no such thing as being "awake", all you pretentious asswipes who say you are awake are just rationalizing your beliefs by claiming that everybody else is stupid and ignorant and that you are the only one who is smart and can see!

Lighten up Buzz killington, nothing is destroying our yin and yang, yeah, theres evil, but there's also good.

P.S. If people controlled every aspect of our lives then we would be assigned jobs, given rationed food, etc..

What a wrong set of assumptions!

1. The globalists have scheduled such a world of tyrannic slavery for the 200 million they consent to be allowed to live on the planet.

2. There ARE a LOT of sleepwalking, brain-numbed, TV brain-washed, zombies pretending to be normal because they are probably in the majority these days.

3. However, the evidence is growing that many such minds have been given over to mental and spititual delusions so deep rooted and intense that nothing will wake them up.

Sad, that.

edit on 1/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: trying to fix quote parameters.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

hllow's eve is supposed to be a thinning of the veil between ours and the spirit world.

This occurence is not evil nor is it good, much like day and night, theyre there but does it measn night time is evil because a random guy goes on a killing spree at that time? hardly.

As for satanic cults, im sure sacrifices happen more often than once a year at a specific time when people eat candy.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The OP is correct.

Halloween IS a worse time when significantly more satanic abuse, ritual sacrifices, murderous buggering and sacrificing of toddler little boys etc. goes on.

IT IS FITTING to sound the alarm on this day about this part of the year.

Denial of facts doesn't change the facts a bit.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Ignorance of facts doesn't change the facts.

Do you REALLY believe that there's no greater amount of satanic ritual abuse on Halloween?

What blinders have you been wearing?

Who do you suppose is so thrilled at all the glorification of witches, evil, spells, blood and gore?

Jesus?

Mother Mary?

The Archangel Gabriel?

Almighty God?

What DAFFYNITIONARY are you using?

When did you start calling black, white; up, down; evil, good?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Denial of facts doesn't change the facts a bit.

The fact is horrible things happen to kids EVERY day.

BTW: "almighty god" didn't seem to have any problem at all with blood and gore in the old testament. Sometimes he commanded the slaughter of men, women, and children.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hmorrigan

There has been plenty of even court testimony to verify the OP's contentions.

Some of my personal law enforcement Christian Brothers have affirmed such realities.

Some law enforcement have had to deal with so much such stuff at this time of year that they have chosen an earlier retirement than they'd have liked. They were sickened to their bone marrow by what they had discovered and had to deal with.

It does NOT MATTER

what Halloween WAS.

It matters far more what it has become.

And for many, it has become the night of a horrific tortured ritualized death.

That's just true.

Rationalize it until the cows come home. It won't change the facts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Give me a break, Halloween is no more about killing children than any other nonsense some religions would have you believe. Before someone says I don't know what I'm talking about I can speak on this. I was raised in a religious family going to Catholic school, Sunday school and all that nonsense that goes with it. They made you afraid of things that are simply not real. As a child I was terrified of this invisible man in the sky that was going to send you to Hell for just about everything you did. It wasn't until I was older that I released it was all bs. What kind of God will send a child to the pits of Hell for anything? It's all about control and it works. I honestly feel pity for people who fall for this. Live your life, no one controls your destiny but you.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Evidently you are not well versed in the

REASONS

Almighty God decreed the destruction of every living thing in some tribal cases.

They were wholesale given to such horrific things as child sacrifice--offering their children to Molach in a firey torturous death to the children.

Evidently the demonic attachment to the families and people was so great, God didn't want any hint or remnant of such horrific connections left around.

BTW, when in your first 25 years did you acquire such hostility to the Bible, God and Christianity?

What bad experiences precipitated such a death grip on such hostility?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join