It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your tinfoil hat on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LaHaver

I was under the impression that posting a thread without a direction of topic was not really good? If you looked at my threads, you'll also see many long and well done posts about other topics beyond OWS. No, I'm not a disinformation agent, but if you think I am, keep thinking it. Makes me laugh and take you less seriously about other potential conspiracies you might try to convince me of.

Way to take a fun thread and kill it with seriousness!

edit on 31-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I never said you were a disinformation agent. And my observations were of everything overall, not just OWS. Feel free to take me less seriously, I enjoy keeping my eyes on suspicious activity, at least to me. Rarely do I call someone out on there style of posting. Because after all, if your not, as you put it" A disinformation agent" then it could be quite disrespectful, and if you are one, your not doing a good enough job blending in.

I think your thread will continue on just fine about tin hats

edit on 31-10-2011 by LaHaver because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LaHaver

I wasn't trying to blend in. Exactly the opposite actually.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Interesting, Goodnight

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

.......hey I thought he was one of 'them'.

I wear a baseball cap lined with tinfoil so 'they' can't tell I'm wearing it, you never know who is watching or listening.
(Although it may all be for nothing because I think my other personality spys on me.)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

In Britain, when I was at school. Is it weird? At least the Government couldn't tell what was in my sandwich.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join