It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BANE HIM!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Can I just rant for a minute promise it wont take up too much of your time.

That other forum, which I will never again speak its name, has banned me again!

And for absolutely no reason. NONE ZERO! I would admit if there was a reason for my ban, but there is no reason. I don't know who controls the ban process over there, but I doubt it is that crappy moderator who doesnt seem to have any control of that site. I am convinced that the other forum is controlled by the CIA (which is an umbrella term for any intelligence corp.). Anything that has any logic or reason to it, is shot down quickly by the ACs (which I believe have some real people and others are trolling as their job) and shuffled under the deck.

Topics that are pinned are ussually what I like to call 24 hr doombug. It is one of those topics where you are thinking WOW this could be serious and so like a mosiquito to a light during a summer night people watch and post until it just slowly dies off to never be remembered. And every now and then they get the big earthquake or actual doom thatseems to legitmize the forum because they get it minutes before most other forums.

It seems to be a supression of intelligence and a ressurection of doomtards, comical boo whos, and a systematic lab for the study of schizophrenia in rats. I'll pass...

I am taking this as a blessing really. ATS there is not much more that I can say other than thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Maybe they just dislike you.
Not everything is a conspiracy, or a plot, or a reason other than the person in authority simply can't stand you. Some people just don't get along. Sometimes websites that lack integrity will remove you from it simply for that reason alone.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Then they dislike me becaue I found a thread that could not embed a video and so I helped by embedding the video and stating that it would get more peoples attention if the changed the title. I thought once we reached a certain age people would stop disliking people just to dislike them, guess I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I've dealt directly with a claimed 31 year old man that runs a website, exactly like that. If you do not refer to him as a god, you're banned. They do exist. The internet is not a democracy and has no regulations governing the treatment of users. The good part is, that natural social repercussions do a pretty good job of keeping people fair. The website I mentioned is a waste land because no one likes the way he runs it.
Not always the case though.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Don't feel bad. I have always been banned from that site. No idea why. I have never created a membership or visited it before. I followed a link from a post here on ATS and the site said my IP was banned. I asked to be un-banned but was told the only way I could do that was to subscribe to a paid membership

(Well, I am assuming it's the same site that you are discussing as there really aren't that many forums for conspiracy minded people)
edit on 30-10-2011 by premierepastimes because: Disclaimer

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by premierepastimes

Lol yea then he hates on OWS and how they are money vultures...

I feel cool for getting banned. BTW this is not the first time I have been banned from their site, it has happened multiple times and each time I had no clue as to what would have caused it because I stay away from any and all threads that he has written, I stay away from any and all threads that mention how much of a d bag he is, and I def do not touch threads that support OWS (he has some real beef with them).

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Well, it makes sense. Rather a free internet where I get banned for silly reasons then be forced to participate in a controlled interwebz. Crazy thing is you can't even use proxies to view the site anymore either. How... whats the word... dumb.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That's funny, one of the main things I noticed when I got linked to the site banned page is the advertisements against OWS. I will admit that I am very unsure as to whether the OWS movement is something that I support but I would die defending their rights to do so. Definitely not the site for me. I have enough freedoms being stripped away at the moment, I can't join a site like that and start giving the rest of them away

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by premierepastimes

I have the same feelings on OWS. Maybe if they made an effort to march on washington, I could side with them. But, at this point I am very unsure as to what they want to do other then make a statement in a very social networking type way. Like "hey look at me I was at OWS here are my pictures on facebook!" To each his own.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Think of it as the price you pay for your internet liberty, and just walk away. If he hates OWS that much he's probably just a greedy old man or something.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
apparently for one reason or another entire ISP's get banned from there regularly

luckily I never go there, but there are other threads about it - here, on ATS - do a search - some interesting theories on it

You're better off here IMHO

top topics

join