It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE Agent During Search: I don't need no stinking warrant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What a nice attitude to have in violating the constitution.

ICE Agent During Search: "The Warrant is Coming Out of My Balls"

The ACLU of Tennessee filed a lawsuit this week in federal court on behalf of fifteen residents of an apartment complex in Nashville, TN who say they were targets of an unlawful immigration raid. The defendants allege that ICE agents and Metro Nashville police officers forced their way into their homes without warrants. When residents asked the officers to show a warrant, one agentreportedly said, “We don’t need a warrant, we’re ICE.” Then, gesturing to his genitals, the officer reportedly said “the warrant is coming out of my balls.”

The ACLU notes on its website that the Fourth Amendment strictly prohibits warrantless intrusions into private homes — and it applies to both citizens and non-citizens. “In the absence of a judicially authorized warrant, there must be voluntary and knowing consent; ICE officers forcing themselves into someone’s home does not constitute consent.”

Go ACLU. I hope they win. And this ain't just one officer. He wasn't alone. One officer said this... but all the others went along and violated the constitution.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
lol from his balls... nice

since they are not legal doesnt that mean they arent covered by the 4th amendment?

Not that I am for this in any way but I am just putting it out there...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Alright after reading countless of threads relating to violating the constitution i'm fed up of this behavior.
What is being done about this and how can people here on ats help?

we need solutions.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I In no way agree with illegal search and seizures, but the ACLU Is a joke.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This was an intentionally unconstitutional act by ICE to make their deportation of illegal immigrants unpopular. Way to play the system, Napolitano!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You know, i would have busted out laughing if he said that to me.
Because i say the same kind of thing. Haha.

Then kick them in.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury
Alright after reading countless of threads relating to violating the constitution i'm fed up of this behavior.
What is being done about this and how can people here on ats help?

we need solutions.

People are protesting right now in a town near you. The number of constitutional violations are endless as is their goal of retaking the government from corrupt scumbags. If you want action you need to join the movement and voice your opinion to all the others and make action happen.

Most people only get involved in a movement like breast cancer awareness when they are afflicted with the disease. The same can be said for people standing up for their rights when they feel violated. You need only give your time and speak the truth to initiate change.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
what would the gov do if there was a pile of dead ice agents found there the next morning.a homeowner should have more ammo than a team of agents.i prefer 22 magnum hollowpoint semi auto.low noise,cheap ammo,violent tendencies.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
lol from his balls... nice

since they are not legal doesnt that mean they arent covered by the 4th amendment?

Not that I am for this in any way but I am just putting it out there...

touchy question.

the 4th applies because they could not have been certain anyone was illegal inside.

but then again "probable cause" could have been used IF a hot crime was committed and possibly witnessed by credible parties.

like if police were in pursuit of a shooting suspect.

don't about "ice" limitations on probable cause.

top topics

join