It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS, Stay Where You Are! Force The NWO To Fight For Their Control!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Do you really think that getting off the streets will stop them? Do you really think that if the US wants martial law that it won't find a way to make it happen? We killed 3000 of our own people so that we could invade Afghanistan/Iraq - a little martial law is nothing compared to that!

So don't leave. Continue protesting on the streets so that people will continue to be woken up. Force the elites to work for their martial law - don't bend over backwards and give it to them! They'll do it if they want it, I would hazard to say they were probably already planning to exercise complete control before the people decided to start protesting. To force them to incite riots instead of maintaining their peaceful, fast food/aspartame/flouride/MTV induced control is proof that WE'RE HAVING AN IMPACT. We're not going to be docile sheep anymore - we are going to make them fight to win!

Don't leave, OWS! Force them to fight you, force them to work to install the martial law, if that is what they want! All of you who are telling OWS to leave: you are cowardly and weak and clearly have forgotten that the NWO, whoever the hell they are, were going to attempt to find a way to exercise complete control no matter what we did, and you are just making it easier for them. I say we go down kicking and screaming til the very end! Even if we lose, it is about more than that - it is about maintaining our dignity and honor instead of giving up in the face of adversity!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I just hope that no trigger happy cop shoots a protester because that would be the powderkeg lit.
Or is that what we need?
To the OP its ok saying go down fighting, make the PTB install martial law but I ask you this are you at one of the demo's? are you the one who is going to go down fighting? or are you just gonna cheer them on from the safety of your computer chair?
If you really believe it do it.

Off topic but cute kitty dude

edit on 30-10-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Do you really think that getting off the streets will stop them? Do you really think that if the US wants martial law that it won't find a way to make it happen? We killed 3000 of our own people so that we could invade Afghanistan/Iraq - a little martial law is nothing compared to that!

So don't leave. Continue protesting on the streets so that people will continue to be woken up. Force the elites to work for their martial law - don't bend over backwards and give it to them! They'll do it if they want it, I would hazard to say they were probably already planning to exercise complete control before the people decided to start protesting. To force them to incite riots instead of maintaining their peaceful, fast food/aspartame/flouride/MTV induced control is proof that WE'RE HAVING AN IMPACT. We're not going to be docile sheep anymore - we are going to make them fight to win!

Don't leave, OWS! Force them to fight you, force them to work to install the martial law, if that is what they want! All of you who are telling OWS to leave: you are cowardly and weak and clearly have forgotten that the NWO, whoever the hell they are, were going to attempt to find a way to exercise complete control no matter what we did, and you are just making it easier for them. I say we go down kicking and screaming til the very end! Even if we lose, it is about more than that - it is about maintaining our dignity and honor instead of giving up in the face of adversity!
While I do not wish to see this movement to become violent in any way I do not think we should just go home because of the possibility that it is a trap they have created in order to establish martial law. We should all be out making people aware that we are out here because of the games TPTB play with us all the time. I am glad to see at my local occupy movement we are all aware that in a sense it is plausible that TPTB started the OWS movement however it provides us with an oppurtunity to turn it against them and end their deceptive measures

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Do you really think that getting off the streets will stop them?

Do you really think that those guys arnt laughing their arses off in the white house, right now? I can imagine the words...

"Those idiots.. Hahaha And we didnt even distribute the coolaid!"

Speaking of coward and weak.... At least those morons are in the streets protesting... You, however, are sitting behind your puter screen assuming that your words will do something... You do realise that noone but ATSers really read these forums. Hell, after the last 30 topics about OWS... I'm suprised I looked to see what this one was even about. So, how bout you get out there and join them. Practice what you preach... and all that. They obviously need a leader. The rabble is off in a rabble.

Oh yeah... As most say here... Pictures, or it didnt happen!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

This is more than just a protest. this is about making your stand. This is about being a real American that refuses to go into the dark with just a whimper.

We will prevail. The meek have God on our side. We will no longer be meek and weak. We shall be strong and stand for what is right no matter what we face. This is what being human is all about, facing the odds that are stacked against us but we stand tall and we stand firm.

Now we stand.

If we fall at least we can state we stood like men.

Make your STAND.

new topics

top topics

join