It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry ,Guilty Of Murder ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
after watching frontline on pbs,i just had to start this thread.
it seems a man named todd willingham was on death row for the arson of his home and deaths of his three children.four days before his execution the top fire investigator in the nation came forward to say todd was innocent .
his attourney requested a 30 repreive while the information could be reviewed.rick perry ,as governor would not allow it.stating a jury found him guilty.a review of evidence was allowed after todd was executed.three of the investigators were fired by rick perry when it was found an innocent man was put to death.should rick perry be charged with murder?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
well of course, just like a lot of politicans and corporate leaders.
but its not going to happen unless the people stand up
and im sorry to inform you that people just dont care.. they are that brainwashed

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

This story just confirms even further my opinion of Rick Perry.....he is an idiot!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If this is actually true! and there was evidence worthy of review then any balanced responsible individual with a conscience would and should have granted a 30 day stay especially when they are running as a Presidential candidate!

This to me is murder by irresponsible incompetent neglect!! His family should take legal advice and file!

He will never be POTUS!!

The B..TARD!!!
edit on 30-10-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Please cite your sources and link them here for review.

There's always more than one side of an issue like this.

For the record I do NOT like Rick Perry. He's a statist moron and hardly someone I'd call conservative.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

This story just confirms even further my opinion of Rick Perry.....he is an idiot!

Oh, it gets a lot worse than that, caladonea. the man is wild, and completely off his rocker. How he got to be the Governor of Texas is beyond me, but then, GWB was from Texas also, wasn't he? To my own mind, the majority of the candidates are nothing but money hungry shills, lawyers out to line their bank accounts at your expense. And the plans some of them have....Newt. Remember his "contract with America?" Cain, "9-9-9." I live in Ohio, we have a 7% sales tax. I would not care to see it, along with county and city tax, excise tax, and state tax go up to 9%. The only people who get hurt with Cain's pan is the poor. Mitt has flip flopped too many times.

One man stands alone:
(Bold Text Mine)

That’s why U.S. Representative Ron Paul, the libertarian seeking the Republican presidential nomination, performed a valuable public service this week when he unveiled a budget plan that shows exactly what balancing the $3.8 trillion budget through spending cuts would look like.

Paul’s blueprint, released Oct. 17, would balance the books in three years. Admirably, he commits real numbers to paper. He does it in just five pages. And he spares no one: the health- care industry, defense contractors, oil-and-gas companies, federal workers, homeowners, the poor, the middle class and the rich. In broad terms, Paul (whose chances of making it to the White House are beyond remote) would force Americans to confront their contradictions by slicing $1 trillion from the budget in his first year in office. He would eliminate five Cabinet-level agencies: Commerce, Education, Energy, Housing and Urban Development, and Interior. He would end the Transportation Security Administration. He would pare back most other programs to 2006 spending levels, before the financial crisis and the recession pushed up spending by the trillions.
source

Ron Paul ‘Plan to Restore America’

Ron Paul’s Economic Plan Gets His Rivals Talking

top topics

join