It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man demands more beef on his taco...and then terrorizes a Taco Bell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komaratzi11
reply to post by Katatonik

That being said, we have a couple of employees that deserve the treatment they get. They have an attitude and people don't like it nor should they have to tolerate it. I wouldn't put it past them to do something to someones food or put out an inferior product. I don't think they would do it when they work for me though. I somewhat command respect there as "I am legend" at my particular store.

I worked with plenty of people with the same mentality, I really didn't be mean unless I felt it was completely called for, which is kind of a no-no. However, I did do my best to make sure all my customers were happy and well taken care of, and in most instances when I did get upset I got comments or compliments from other customers who noticed that the particular customer was being out of line. I agree though, people who work in customer service who have the wrong attitude do deserve the treatment they get, there really isn't any reason to be rude to anyone who is coming in for business, after all they are paying your bills in a way. I just prefer not to tolerate being treated terribly myself for no reason at all and sometimes it was difficult to act accordingly. BTW kudos on the respect at your store I'm sure you worked hard to earn it

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Get used to it. This isn't even the beginning yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't see the problem here. It was his constitutional right to more beef on his taco. He simply launched a movement, clearly and concisely laying out his demands of more beef. I hope Taco Bell gets what's coming to them.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
if this guy only knew how little meat was in the beef to begin with he would just make his own tacos at home

but yah perfectly sound reasoning here... dont give me what I want I blow up your biz
hahah nice

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
lmao wow... interesting to say the least.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I saw this movie. It was called 'Falling Down' with Michael Douglas

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
[sarcasm]

HEY!!!

This guy is exercising his constitutional right to protest!!! After all in the US the constitution lets everyone do what they want when they want right? LET HIM EXERCISE HIS RIGHT TO PROTEST!!!!

HOW DARE YOU POLICE OFFICERS ARREST THIS MAN??? YOU VIOLENT PIGS!!!! POLICE BRUTALITY!!! ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL A-HOLES!!!

I'm going to do the same thing but this time, I'm going to bring a few marines with me to protect me and make it right...

[/sarcasm]

edit on 11/10/30 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have to agree with the guys anger, not his actions...

How many times have you gone through a drive-thru and they've gotten your order wrong. It's not that hard to get your order right considering the fact that many places repeat your order back to you...

It angers me that the employee's at said fast food restaurants hire people that cant do their basic job, but can get paid to do a job below average and restaurant managers that don't mind giving the customer less food or ingredients to up their own profits...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join