It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Live Off The Grid Mentally and Legally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey Guys! This Awesome video by Ben Stewart (Kymatica, Esoteric Agenda) watch it

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Care to give a description of the video's contents?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Take your time and watch it. Its one of the best videos out there.
From the creators of Esoteric Agenda (www.esotericagenda.net) and Kymatica (www.talismanicidols.org), UNGRIP penetrates the illusions and delusions of the legal system with direct relation to the psychology of humanity.

Inspired by the story of rob in the pagé family, as well as clips of Bruce Lipton, PHD and Ben: Stewart.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

Not everyone can stream video.

Example

Care to take the time and give a description of the video's contents?
edit on 28-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

here is some short clip of the video

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Not everyone can stream video.

Example

Care to take the time and give a description of the video's contents?
edit on 28-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

Rob in the Pagé Family was a former successful IT professional, who after 20 years on the job, ended his career to move his family into the country to build an off-grid home (earthship), grow their own food and establish the pagé family domain. Having spent considerable time (over 3500 hours) since July 2008 testing the theories learned, rob’s teaching on self governance, freedom, sustainable living and balanced living has started to gain international recognition for his approaches to life.

Taking full responsibility and accountability for his life, on a Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual level without forcing his will upon another, meant making significant changes in how he and his family lived and so began the process to remove any and all dependencies on the state and corporations while at the same time working towards building interdependent relationships with other independent people.

rob has been sharing this process through classes he calls “Constructs of Freedom”, where his students learn the significant impact our current systems have on our lives and how we can take back control. rob’s teachings have garnered tremendous respect from his students who attend his classes each week in Edmonton city located in Alberta province, empowering many to be the change they want to see in the world. He has caught the attention of an international film maker, Ben Stewart, an international film maker is releasing his new film “UNGRIP” on October 1st, 2011 which features rob’s home, his work and his philosophy on life.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thanks, I'll check it out and see what the guy has to say

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Good choice OP. I agree you all should take a look at this one.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thanks, I am downloading this now and will view it later

I have been kinda interested in what it would be like or how it can be done, living off the grid and such, so this movie looks very interesting to me.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfie

if you are a fan of ben stewart then this is one of the videos to see. Kymatica is the best though

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have only been able to watch about half of it but this man is very smart. I would like to follow in his foot steps and live off the grid, I would love that life. I could live off the land no problem, I love nature and respect it very much

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

The documentary clearly states that each one should fallow his own path not on each others footsteps.

I also like the concept and parts of the expressed philosophy, but there are several issues.

Legal ones, even if he claims to have successfully won some legal battles there will be a point of collapse of his philosophy, for instance what if his property is stolen, set on fire or destroyed by an earthquake.?

The documentary also doesn't fully explain if his wife shares his philosophy, the implications here are more profound since it will affect his own decisions (marriage is a partnership hence he is not fully independent, actions will not affect only one person), how about children's education provided by the state, that would be a requirement or at least a certification, if not his philosophical choice will affect and bound the future of any child he has, in fact breaking his own view of self determination.

The other issue is that it isn't at all portable, it seems to have worked in Canada and to some degree it also has some strength in the USA but I haven't seen this movement of sovereign citizens spread much further (but I haven't looked too deep).

As a mass movement it will not work because there wouldn't be enough resources for all. The documentary also fails to expand on the notion that it requires a high degree of moral integrity, since he has excluded himself from any obligations to the state he doesn't have to fallow any laws, not even environmental ones...

My view on the issue is that the it all can be reduced to a gimmick that has addressed his personal needs so far. In general the world's problems is not with governments themselves but how they have been created, evolved and been corrupted. (Part of the documentary makes some points on this also)

I would like to see someone put up basic plan establish an existence off grid, especially one that could be used everywhere. The primary issue is that if you own land you have to pay tax on it, if own a car you also have to pay taxes on it. To continue to pay taxes you have to have a revenue (that will also be taxed), etc...

Establishing a Micronation ( Wikibook on Micronations ) or take hold of some land seems to me the only way to really claim independence from any state.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
.....even if he claims to have successfully won some legal battles there will be a point of collapse of his philosophy, for instance what if his property is stolen, set on fire or destroyed by an earthquake.?

Bet he pays real estate taxes. Has to or he'd be gone from lien association in a few years.

The documentary also doesn't fully explain if his wife shares his philosophy, the implications here are more profound since it will affect his own decisions (marriage is a partnership hence he is not fully independent, actions will not affect only one person), how about children's education provided by the state, that would be a requirement or at least a certification, if not his philosophical choice will affect and bound the future of any child he has, in fact breaking his own view of self determination.

He has to buy something that is taxed or does Robbie steal what he needs?

The other issue is that it isn't at all portable, it seems to have worked in Canada and to some degree it also has some strength in the USA but I haven't seen this movement of sovereign citizens spread much further (but I haven't looked too deep).

As a mass movement it will not work because there wouldn't be enough resources for all. The documentary also fails to expand on the notion that it requires a high degree of moral integrity, since he has excluded himself from any obligations to the state he doesn't have to follow any laws, not even environmental ones...

Because Robbie doesn't think he is part of the system of government does not automatically preclude he isn't under government rule. the jails are full of Robbie Page's who thought the same way.

My view on the issue is that the it all can be reduced to a gimmick that has addressed his personal needs so far.

Yeppers, and he wasn't shy about taking the accolades and what monies has he collected off this self-charade?

edit on 26-4-2012 by AlchemicalBinoculars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

am i detecting, jealousy, ego, denial, hate?

this guy is legit from the research i have found so far.

if you find proof of your claims i would definitely like to know.

top topics

join