It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct. 28th End of The World Picture - SE Asia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Did I say end of the world? Sorry, I meant end of the day. Still, pretty cool eh? It was actually 5x more awesome in person.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Saved, awesome shot man.

Here is St.John's, Newfoundland, CA as 40 minutes ago.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Lovely.

I was immediately reminded of these lyrics.

www.youtube.com...

" I climbed on the back of a giant Albatross, which flew through a crack in the sky. To a place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly".

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Very cool, my sunset = your sunrise!

Thanks mate! (being a Canadian myself I was so tempted to call you "Newfie" but not sure many would get it)
edit on 28-10-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by buskey

Lovely.

I was immediately reminded of these lyrics.

www.youtube.com...

" I climbed on the back of a giant Albatross, which flew through a crack in the sky. To a place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly".

Beautiful, thanks for sharing!
edit on 28-10-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Cloudy day everyone? Was here.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
That's 3 end of worlds I've survived this year alone. I must have psychic powers.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
Did I say end of the world? Sorry, I meant end of the day. Still, pretty cool eh? It was actually 5x more awesome in person.

That is beautiful and very positive..thanks for posting!!
In the USA on the East Coast our October 28th day is just beginning, and I am realizing nothing will happen. So I can get all of my stuff done today, and have fun with the family tonight!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52
Cloudy day everyone? Was here.

Yeah cloudy Afternoon here! and the world keeps going on
i hope it doesnt end before i get out of work

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Beautiful blue skies and sunny day today here in UK. Makes a nice change as yesterday it was drizzly and bleak all day.

Lovely picture. What building is the light shining on?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
Beautiful blue skies and sunny day today here in UK. Makes a nice change as yesterday it was drizzly and bleak all day.

Lovely picture. What building is the light shining on?

Thanks, not quite sure what the building is called, it is a view of part of downtown Saigon from our 20th floor suite.

Actually it was simply beautiful here today, clear sunny skies and hot, and then an hour before sunset the clouds came and brought an amazing lightening show and a 30 minute deluge, then *poof* gone. Very typical weather here though. I just happened to look out and see this hole in the clouds with the sun throwing a 'spotlight' on the city.

Glad you are getting a dose of cheery weather in your part of the world!

To everyone just now starting your 28th, please help keep the doom away while we sleep, I've got a full 'pool day' planned with the kids tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Your picture has inspired me to get the camera out to capture the sunset this evening.

If the end of the world is going to be as pleasant as this, may it be the end of the world everyday.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
And it was Absolutely freezing here, Cant wait for the summer to arrive

Anyhoo, Is tired of all these its the end of the world. Next person to say its the end of the world thingie. Should out their head between their legs and kiss their own butts. Cause that is what your talking out of your butt.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's suppose to snow here tonight, which would be the earliest this has ever happened in my part of Maryland (going back to the mid-1800s), and it's not just flurries either.. predictions right now are in the 6-12" range

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CarlosAranha

Any sign of that snow yet?

I missed the sunset - been busy with the kids (plus had friends round too so extra to cater for). Been a great day overall. Still not put the heating on as the sun has kept the house warm. Delaying this as long as possible as gas/electric is getting so expensive.

Hoping that tomorrow will be equally nice as having a halloween party so seeing lots of friends and family. Our crowd is getting quite big now.

Cheers everyone and here's to the next end of the world! (11.11.11 I think)
edit on 28/10/2011 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
pretty ominous picture

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Oops, replied to the wrong op.

Awesome pic though, an excellent way to shove reality in the faces of those who were dumb enough to spread such idiocy.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Whew... these never ending endings are seemingly without end.
Is the next one tomorrow?

I can't wait.

new topics

top topics

join