It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles says he has 'stake' in Transylvania

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

This post is for the people that can accept that we are living inside a giant Satanic/ New Age ritual. The OP news article is part of this. 10-28-11 and 12-21-12 are both said to be "the end of the world". What is going on is that the events and news surrounding 10-28-11 are a ritualistic "fractal"/ repeated motif of the events that will take place at the end of 2012 (and also 1290 days later at Armageddon July 3, 2016 but that is a post unto itself).

The long and short of it is this: if you could pick out all the salient news item of this Oct/ Nov. timeframe, you could get a rough estimate of the events of the end of 2012. The 2012 analog of this news item is Prince William is revealed to be related to Jesus Christ (and by extension related to King David), hence William is the Jewish messiah king the Jews have been looking for (meaning the antichrist in Christian terms). The story goes that the "Pope has documents proving this but have been suppressed" and the Pope will be "forced" to "reveal these documents". (Probably the most concise New Age propaganda piece I've seen: www.newpangea.com... Oh and look in the next page there to see the hexagram/ aka mark of the beast promoted)

Anyway, back to William and Jesus/ Charles and Vlad. Jesus is said to be a "vampire". Not really but close enough:

The method of attaining supernatural powers was never lost. It was possible to find beings wielding the 8 great abilities, still recorded in certain ancient texts of Indu such as the Vedas and Upanishads; to walk on water, to raise the dead, to suspend breathing indefinitely, to become small, to become large, to appear in more than one place simultaneously, telepathic hearing and speech, and control over the weather.

These were attained through advanced purification of the senses and through the left hand, only after the practitioner had become a confirmed renunciant: he then practiced at the left hand of God by eating human flesh, drinking menstrual blood, drinking wine, performing ritual sex and/or necrophilia and homosexuality, and other activities which ordinarily are not found in devotional practice to God, considered at best taboo and which could perhaps cause people to consider the practitioner insane. Thus, he lived in cemeteries or caves, considering himself to already be dead, considering himself to be one with God. He might even be seen wearing a human-skin cape.

Yet, through total renunciation of the world and life, totally following the Way as given by his teacher, he actually attained union with God. Such a one could say, I and my Father are One. This reality of the Way to union with the Supreme Ultimate has been held as possible, except in the Western world, where the teachings of the perfected being called Jesus who bore my mantle, were misunderstood and interpreted by people in a quite preposterous fashion, and humans were subjugated even further.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There's no such thing as vampires, werewolves, lizard people etc. etc. etc. BUT

I DO BELIEVE he has "steak" in Romania ... and everywhere else he wants it.
And baked potatoes with the eyes-in, and Caesar salad to boot.

And family ties to Vlad? Probably so.

Great Halloween season news there.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm related to some cold blooded killers too. It is rather likely most of us are. Particularly if you go out that many generations.

So what?
edit on 2011/10/28 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join