It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations "Formed Police Units"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Has anyone else heard of this? This was the first time I'd come across something on these.

United Nations Formed Police Units (FPU) are 140-man rapid reaction groups designed for crowd control, physical security or dignitary protection. Each unit is organized in four, 30-man platoons, with the balance of personnel assigned to a command detachment. While they are not capable of responding to military threats (defined as situations involving “sustained use of firearms” by an adversary), FPUs are designed to be self-sufficient. FPU personnel - police in their native nations - receive UN standardized training at Italy’s “Center of Excellence for Stability Police Units.” This includes bridge training in specific tactical tasks including crowd dispersal, barricade removal and roadblocks. Recommendations have been made to upgrade training to encompass convoy security (including counter-surveillance, evasive driving and route recon) and prison operations. As of 2010 there were more than sixty United Nations Formed Police Units deployed worldwide. The video shows a Jordanian-staffed FPU training in Liberia earlier this month.

www.parapolitical.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
there was a video at that article, I should have linked I guess ---

also, a Google Images search finds this picture -

edit on 27-10-2011 by AtticusRye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
the question i am asking myself is: u.n. = luciferians = nwo ?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I think you got that right. Are any of these police human? Or are they already robotic clones or something? It is hard to believe in a rational mind so many real people would fall for this crap and help them with their blood lust.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

i think they are humans that are recruted for a satisfying wage. but i wonder in general, who really knows wether the u.n. is the "idea" of a fallen angel or is it gods way of bringing the 1000 years reign of jesus ? or none of those ?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by icepack

I think you got that right. Are any of these police human? Or are they already robotic clones or something? It is hard to believe in a rational mind so many real people would fall for this crap and help them with their blood lust.

As I read it, they're regular police of regular national police forces seconded by decision of their government to a UN FPO. Police in many nations - like the French Gendarmerie - are considered military personnel. In the U.S. a police officer could quit in the middle of a shoot-out if he wanted with no repercussions other than a bad employment recommendation. Such is not the case in many other nations. They have to complete those assignments which they're ordered.

new topics

top topics

join