It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most OBVIOUS police brutality I have ever witnessed. This is shamefully MALICIOUS!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This occurred at OWS Oakland, Ca.

Jump to the 0:30 mark if you can't stand to watch the entire 1:08....tell me where the justification was in that cop's actions. Not only is this police brutality, but I dare to call this attempted murder!!! (before the naysayers flame me...think about this: if this was a citizen firing an incendiary device at the cops, what would that citizen be charged with?)

Watch this video, get sick to the stomach and/or down right angry, re-watch...go cool down...and let your voice be heard...without anger, hatred or vengeance in your heart (hopefully you have a heart). What is the peaceful solution that will bring about an end to the government sanctioned violence? Surly there is a peaceful solution, right?

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yeah, so....to add a bit more....this was a Marine who had served 2 tours overseas...he is at the protest in solidarity...he gets shot in the head with a tear gas canister....citizen protesters move in to provide first aid....AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Solution:

Police stop being such maniacs who intentionally hurt people for no reason?

Or they stop wearing masks at events like this. Seriously, why do they all wear masks? Only one reason, to allow them freedom to do whatever sick thing they want. Without fear of being fired.

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Fellow Texas OP, you know here that would be a violation called, "failed to render aide".

It was obvious they were rendering aide and the second canister (chemical warfare) was specifically targeted to keep others from rendering aide and was NOT for crowd dispersal.

The jury finds this officer GUILTY.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i almost vommited when i saw this, how can the police sleep at night?

isnt it a war crime to attack people tending to someone wounded? why should this be any different. the police need to be charged with attempted murder, rubber bullets have great potential to kill and they are shooting them at what the media would call point blank range into peoples faces.. now that is pure gutless scum. those flash bangs also have the potential to do some serious damage..
anyone who condones these actions is sick and in my opinion does not deserve the title of human being.

american militia groups need to stand up soon or else more people are going to be hurt..
are we really waiting for someone to be killed at the hands of police before we take real action?

dont get me wrong, im all for peacefull protest. but the government has shown that they are going to attack us and use potentially lethal force. so its in the constitution that we have the right to act. enough is enough!

this video NEEDS to go viral. spread it like wildfire people..
edit on 26-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If you look closely there is two objects thrown, one from the cops but a second before that, it looks like another object thrown by someone outside the camera view to the right. Interesting.... However I have seen worse police brutality than that. My view they need to move these left wing protesters along by ANY means. it's getting stupid now, you might as well elect George Soros as your president if you support this movement....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow... I hope this actually gets some attention in the MSM. That's just pathetic. There are like twice as many cops as protesters, in full riot gear, behind a fence, and they need to throw flashbangs? Yeah, it's really necessary to use grenades that can deafen somebody right? To me, any violence from those protesters would've been legitimate self defense. Whichever POS was throwing those better get fired, preferably from a cannon.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There is no justice.

You live, you die, no justice.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is disgusting - I am angry!
They were trying to help the
Marine - they had absolutely
no reason or right to do this.
Now I need to cool down!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

i almost vommited when i saw this, how can the police sleep at night?

It’s no different than how the Nazi regime came to power……………….How many of those solders just followed orders as they lead those to the death camps………….

History is repeating itself once again………..

We have a choice……….but not for long…………

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I hope that man presses charges against the offending officers. That was pure brutality right there and justifiably called so.

Having said that please do not condemn ALL police as brutal, the heroes should not be thrown in with that thug in a uniform.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

yeah dont worry, i know enough about human psychology to know that this thing will happen time and time again.
the only difference between this and the nazis is that the pigs are doing it for their paycheck which is in my mind even sicker.. because the nazis were doing it as they were socially 'convinced' to do it, which is much harder for the mind to overcome.

your right we do have a choice. and if people dont act soon, i hate to think what will happen to the world..
i just wish more people could open their eyes.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzTruth
If you look closely there is two objects thrown, one from the cops but a second before that, it looks like another object thrown by someone outside the camera view to the right. Interesting.... However I have seen worse police brutality than that. My view they need to move these left wing protesters along by ANY means. it's getting stupid now, you might as well elect George Soros as your president if you support this movement....

I do not support this movement, but I certainly do not support your advocacy of lawlessness and criminality just because those people having their rights violated are people you do not agree with.

What you are doing is spitting on the rule of law and advocating "rule by law". Don't like your neighbor? I have no doubt there must some act of legislation, or ordinance in which you can destroy their lives with. Would that make you law abiding, or just a thug?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Poor form, policeman.

You even see the police officer step back somewhat suspiciously too, his body language tells you even he knows what he is about to do is wrong.

He knows it. Hopefully he is severely reprimanded.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This has all ready been posted at least 4 times

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
These protesters were told days ahead of time
they could NOT stay over night in the area.
These protesters (not shown in video)
Were violently throwing rocks, bottles, and other
projectiles at the police officers.

Expect for a few eggs to get broke if your not going to
peacefully protest. This is what your asking for...

PROOF Go to 5:10-5:25
You can clearly see the protesters start lobbing objects
at the police, then the gas canisters get thrown.
AFTER the protesters starting throwing things at the cops..

It is obvious this was not peaceful protesting.
edit on 26-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I hate cops...

second freakin line

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

you sir, fall for EVERY lie the freakin news tells you.

**newsflash**

it's the JOB of the news to lie to you in favor of officials.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Since it is not shown in the video, your allegations of lawless protestors, we can only take your word for it, but let's take that word as true. If there were protestors throwing rocks and bottles, (violently no less), at police officers then those individuals should have been dealt with.

Advocating the wholesale disregard for everyone's rights because a few acted criminally is boneheaded. Such an argument is akin to suggesting that because a Black man, or a Jew or an Indian Chief committed a crime, all Black people, Jews, and Indian Chief's should be prosecuted for this crime. That is not the rule of law, that is arbitrary knee jerk reaction.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Since it is not shown in the video, your allegations of lawless protestors, we can only take your word for it, but let's take that word as true. If there were protestors throwing rocks and bottles, (violently no less), at police officers then those individuals should have been dealt with.

Advocating the wholesale disregard for everyone's rights because a few acted criminally is boneheaded. Such an argument is akin to suggesting that because a Black man, or a Jew or an Indian Chief committed a crime, all Black people, Jews, and Indian Chief's should be prosecuted for this crime. That is not the rule of law, that is arbitrary knee jerk reaction.

Watch the video!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join