It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Support A Violent Revolution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

I would like to think you are correct, however history says you are not. This OWS movement, while noble in it's idea, has not targeted the real problem. It is not WS or the 1%. It is your government. Until people realize this and direct their frustration at the source it will never change. Do you really think that WS and the banks and the 1% give two shakes what you think? Get real. They could care less. Why? Because they know you have been sedated. You will continue to consume, and use banks and support them. They will do whatever the government allows them to.

The banks are complaining about not getting their .44 per transaction, yet they will advertise for sky miles, or 3% back on purchases. Your monthly fees are subsidizing this and you haven't even figured it out. They know you are stupid, and every time you whip out that card for a purchase, you are reinforcing it.

Here's what I would like to see. A non-profit company that collects donations with the express intent of paying off mortgages. That's right. If you are going to take down these 1% you first need to eliminate debt. If this generous nation that is willing to donate $100M to a devastated country, imagine how many homes could be paid off with that money. you start with the ones who have lost their jobs and are close to losing their homes. You work your way up until you can get the mortgages paid off for the middle and lower class. now the banks have seriously lost some of their loan sharking funds. The well will dry up for them.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
All blow and no go. When you guys decide to quit talking and get the courage to standup and fight for your freedom
let me know. This is exactly why things are as they are ,nothing but talk, talk , talk.

Buck

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
People calling for violence are irresponsible.It is also almost criminal.Who do you want to hurt? The Police? The Army? Politicians? The wealthy elite? Violence is not the answer

"Violence is not the answer"

Do you think you should tell that to Congress for bombing the crap out of people who are not at war with you ?

Do you think you should tell that to the police that spray CS-Gas in peoples face before they bang you over the head.

Do you think the jews where wrong to rise up in walsall when they resisted the police.

Now what do you do when talking and logic does not work and people are force to snap.

Thats right you have a revolution, blood guts and all and thats how the USA was born when the bankers in the UK were trying to force you not to print your own currency.

You have two options
1. Stand up like a man and take back you rights using violence if needs be (It will be).
2. Sit back, kiss a$$ and watch the fascist police state rise to kill kids as they sleep in bed.

We sheep will not be attacked by wolfs (Army) we will be attacked by pigs (Police) and this sheep won't be running anywhere.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

If it should come down to that, there many backwoods patriots that will come crawling out of the hills, to give aid to their fellow Americans. The bottom line is we outnumber them in every possible way, and if things go bad they do not stand a chance. If tptb wish to take the violent approach, we will then see what the saying really means about a rifle being behind every blade of grass.

Hear hear! I am glad I am not the only one here that fully understand that. I think is push come to shove, the Rich Elite will leave the country for a more friendly place, and will take their gold with them. Even Trump said it, that the rich would leave. I doubt seriously that the bankers will take up arms, no, they will pay someone else to do it. Probably foreign troops. I think our National Guard and Marines will have something to say about that.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Skewed

Hear hear! I am glad I am not the only one here that fully understand that. I think is push come to shove, the Rich Elite will leave the country for a more friendly place, and will take their gold with them. Even Trump said it, that the rich would leave. I doubt seriously that the bankers will take up arms, no, they will pay someone else to do it. Probably foreign troops. I think our National Guard and Marines will have something to say about that.

If tptb do indeed choose to start slinging lead, then they better be prepared for the wrath of the citizens, the gloves will certainly come off and there will be hell to pay. If it becomes evident that they start paying private security or whatever, I do agree that they will leave the country, I know I sure in the hell would. Especially if I had a bulls-eye painted on my forehead. But, when the people decide to go after these people be assured those peoples homes and whatever else will be burned to the ground, and they had better hope the citizens do not get their hands on those people.

There is a reason we are referred to as the sleeping giant. TPTB seem to have forgotten what happens when Americans really get pissed.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007

Originally posted by theovermensch
People calling for violence are irresponsible.It is also almost criminal.Who do you want to hurt? The Police? The Army? Politicians? The wealthy elite? Violence is not the answer

"Violence is not the answer"

Do you think you should tell that to Congress for bombing the crap out of people who are not at war with you ?

Do you think you should tell that to the police that spray CS-Gas in peoples face before they bang you over the head.

Do you think the jews where wrong to rise up in walsall when they resisted the police.

Now what do you do when talking and logic does not work and people are force to snap.

Thats right you have a revolution, blood guts and all and thats how the USA was born when the bankers in the UK were trying to force you not to print your own currency.

You have two options
1. Stand up like a man and take back you rights using violence if needs be (It will be).
2. Sit back, kiss a$$ and watch the fascist police state rise to kill kids as they sleep in bed.

We sheep will not be attacked by wolfs (Army) we will be attacked by pigs (Police) and this sheep won't be running anywhere.

So what are you waiting for? You seemed convinced violence will stop sick, ruthless, violent people...
And that it will lead to change. Or have you just given up and suicidal?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I do agree that they will leave the country, I know I sure in the hell would. Especially if I had a bulls-eye painted on my forehead. But, when the people decide to go after these people be assured those peoples homes and whatever else will be burned to the ground, and they had better hope the citizens do not get their hands on those people.

That will be Israel then and this is why they have been allowed to amass 200 illegal nukes, keep getting tanks and half the politicians in the USA already have duel national passports.

At some stage if they have a chance they will go after the physical gold leaving people that own ETF with nothing and Greece has already been raped in that respect but the big one if Italy that has 2000 tons of gold.

Maybe this new temple they want to build has got to be made from solid gold the way these bankers are acting and the risks they are now taking.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just wondering...if a poll had been taken after the Tunisian revolution about the same thing happening in Egypt, most people would have said, " No way ! " But it did happen. If a poll had been taken saying the Egyptian people would hold together peacefully in the face of police- state intimidation, assassination and propaganda, most people would have said, " Hell no ! " But they did.

There are so many factors and factions involved in any mass social movement that I believe it's impossible to say what the outcome will be. A lot of people talk the talk, not a lot of them actually walk the walk.

Revolution is ALWAYS a messy business. Ultimately it's about the control of power. One group may be supportive one day and be your enemy the next. Confusion runs rampant. People change sides out of fear or enticement.

I won't support a revolution in America. If it does come...well....I'll cross that bridge if I ever get to it. My loyalty rests with the highest good, whatever that turns out to be.

I can see how so many people are frustrated with our political (non) representatives, and I know "what goes around comes around ", and I wonder how long Congress can continue to bury their heads in the sand. I agree, it's not a good picture right now. I don't know what's going to happen. All I can do personally, is face each day one at a time and do my best at whatever my life demands that day.

It's a mess. But I believe it's a mess that can be cleaned up. Whatever happens, it's going to be big. It's not going to go away.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
So what are you waiting for? You seemed convinced violence will stop sick, ruthless, violent people...
And that it will lead to change. Or have you just given up and suicidal?

Don't know mate is the USA suicidal for all the wars it's starts but is unable to finish

Yes it's a fact of life that talk is cheap and if you want to stand up to thugs you need to meet force with force so i'm wating for nothing and will be available just as soon as i'm needed so no i've got the balls to stand up and fight for what's right so what about you or do you need another ten years of talking.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Don't know if the following has been posted on ATS yet but its making the rounds on a few other boards so I think it might be of interest to some here.

The footage below is from the great depression, showing large numbers of Americans becoming decidedly violent. Its a good reminder that mass street violence is a part of American history, although your educators and entertainers would like you to forget that.

In the video, we can see large mobs of depression-era men and women smashing windows, fighting hand-to-hand, dragging people from taxis and assaulting them, and even opening fire upon each other in the street in broad daylight with shotguns and other firearms.

edit on 10/27/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Yes propaganda from the day with scabs at the end.

anyone that had a car in that day and age were part of the elite so you can understand the cars being attacked but i don't think you could really find many case of protestors turning guns on each other.

I liked the other one where the army tuned it's machine guns on the police who were attacking people and using local criminals to beat up the people during a strike.

WWIII ended the depression and people signed up only because the army was paying a good wage and these people that left to fight were not welcomed back after the war because jobs were still in short supply but Hollywood likes to give another picture on that one.

Turkeys don't vote for christmas you know.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No flames from me. I would agree that it aint gonna work in it's present state. The Occupy Movement is being labeled by the media sort of as a joke. I have said before, and will again. Never before has non-violent protest brought fourth real change.

Only when we had, had enough with the tyranny of British rule, only then did we take up arms. Our fore-fathers thought enough about how it could go wrong that they included provisions within our Constitution to correct our Government if need be and start a new.

I feel this will steady increase in violence. As to which side starts it remains unknown. But will all things like this there is allways a catalyst used as a stepping off point. Sort of the "Point of no Return". I am not advocateing violence. I am simply stateing my opinion.

I would glady lend my 2nd amendment rights(the ones in the closet) and prowess with them to the cause of freeing America from the grip of TPTB. All for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In my experince from fighting and war, whoever throws the first punch wins. Atleast the majority of the time

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
I couldn't agree more.

We are Americans, and that used to mean something.

Oathkeeper and Three Percenter here.

Another point..

I WILL NOT accept any form of communism.

The Constitution needs to be re-instated as the Supreme Law of the land.

I need to ask this. What do you define communism as?

If a state has a probem with extreme poverty and its people decide to put systems in in place to combat the problem. E.G. Welfare.

If the people decide to provide public school or police service etc...

Please clarify your position here. The constitution said nothing about this stuff. A true communist state owns everything including the fruits of your labor.

I dont think the elected systems we have in place are communist at all, but they are social systems.

You are right as the everyone has been wiping their ass with the constitution for around 70 years or so.

Freedom is an illusion I think.

It has become impossible to distinguish between elected officials and concentrated capital in this country. In a system where special interest can pull its backing and in effect destroy a candidates re-election chances, is the same as being fired by your boss! If this statement is indeed true then it means we live in a Fascist state. Those who think they are free but are not are hopelessly enslaved.

I think Fascism is far worse than any elected social programs we may have in the future.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
In the words of John F. Kennedy... if the means for peaceful revolution are taken away, then violent revolution is inevitable.

There will be incidents of violence in this revolution.

Lots of people want this revolution to be completely peaceful. Lots of people want this revolution to be completely violent. It will be somewhere in between.

edit on 27-10-2011 by IshmaelKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
we don't need to destroy the entire country, and that way no innocent people get hurt.
target.

edit on 27-10-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think these occupy protests should be occupying government buildings. It's the politicians that write laws, not the bankers, but it's the bankers who pay politicians off. Occupy congress if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
So, got your attention? Good. Now before you go and flame me, read on. I fully support a peaceful revolution, but alas I am a pessimist. I have watched over the course of my 48 years on this planet as protest after protest goes on and nothing changes. The closest thing we have had to a peaceful revolution was the Civil Rights movement. But that was anything but non-violent. Sure, most of the protesters were not violent, but the opposition sure was. Violence comes to these movements whether the protesters initiate them or not.

If one was to try and have a movement similar to the Civil Rights movement today, they would be crushed before they even got a following. Why? Because we have allowed our government to take away our freedoms to the point where any mass protest or group organization is labeled a terrorist movement. How many people who have had militia ties have been hunted down like animals? How do we know the charges they claim against these people are valid? We are so quick to claim we deny ignorance, yet how many people have we said "wow, can't believe they did that" just accepting what MSM and TPTB claim.

So on that note, I say even though we may want a peaceful revolution, it will be violent. It may not be to the protesters or organizers that start the violence, but it will be by TPTB. I support revolution because we cannot continue at our current state and remain a global power. We are splintering into too many sides with no cohesion. We are too busy watching our boob tubes and believing everything TPTB and MSM tell us to even realize what is happening to us. So I say bring on the revolution. And if TPTB want to make it violent, then I say bring it on! If the Taliban can hide from our great army in Afghanistan, then do you really think it would be that hard for a militia to do the same in a country 10 times the size?

We are fast approaching a cross roads in this country. People are going to have to make a choice very soon. You will have to decide if you are willing to become a Nazi state and submit, or are you going to do something about it and reclaim your birthright? As for me and my family, we will choose the latter.

This is literally the biggest chunk of nonsense I have ever heard.....Do you really think a revolution that at this point will not be supported by the populace do anything? The moment you and your other buddies started to load your guns anywhere near a real target you would be mowed down. It wouldnt happen because the power's that be are getting ready for a global crackdown it would happen because a bunch of nervous 18 y/o kids at an army depot saw a group of villagers coming at them like they where looking for Frankenstein.

I agree a civil rights era type protest wont work now, but not because TPTB its because there arent enough people behind the movement. Things arent that bad yet that we should even consider an uprising. And before you say I havent worked in a year or my taxes are to high I'll let you know a revolution wont help you with either of those. We need to put massive pressure on the gov't to get us out of NAFTA and pressure for a flat tax with no loopholes. When the police start doing Nazi style round ups then maybe I and the rest of the country will get behind you. And saying it would be too late by then is mere speculation that these events will happen....the fact that so many people will die and many more be made refugee's doesnt support a speculative approach

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Violence won't work. Can you even begin to imagine how many people will be killed by revolutionaries? People that want to stay completely out of it. Anybody who doesn't actively support the revolution is most likely going to be deemed a supporter of the government and bad things will happen to them. This is a tricky path humanity maneuvers but in the end we're all going to die, years from now, or seconds from now, and in the end NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This modified saying explains my stance well on these kind of matters.

"I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in an eye for an eye, and an arm, and a leg, and a neck, and a thigh"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join