It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness Says Savage NATO Rebels Executed Gaddafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Witness Says Savage NATO Rebels Executed Gaddafi

Well contrary to what the NTC and NATO are claiming, that Gaddafi was shot in crossfire, its now coming to light already what happen, as in the video below, we have a witness who gives a detailed account, of what happen, and says he was shot by one of the soldiers in the head, so it was a blatant execution, which is illegal under international law.

Attacks on leaders are prohibited by Article 23b of the Hague Convention of 1899, which outlaws "treacherous" attacks on adversaries, and by the Protocol Addition to the Geneva Convention of 1949, and Relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflict (Protocol I)

Laws and Customs of War on Land, Article 23b states that it is prohibited "to kill or wound treacherously individuals belonging to the hostile nation or army.

US President Gerald Ford signed Executive Order 11905, which states, "No employee of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, political assassination."

NATO doesn't recognize international law, that our forefathers died fighting to in-place, we made international laws for a reason, to stop out of control country's and organisations like NATO.

This is more of a rant really, as i'm not happy with the way NATO has conducted itself in my country's name, they become drunk with power, and like any mouthy drunk, its just a matter of time, before some one knocks you the *Beep* out, if you know what i mean.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If there were no crazy guys, organisations wouldn't have to do crazy stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Nothing surprises my anymore, the whole operation has been a farce.
I knew Gaddafi would never get out alive, he had too much info that would have brought governments down,
There was only one rule, to kill Gaddafi, No Questions, first chance they had, they did.
Criminals the lot of them, and the worst part is they will get away with it, all of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

If there were no crazy guys, organisations wouldn't have to do crazy stuff.

I bet you can't wait for the Iran war right, should be a blast !

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Isn't bombing the vehicle on purpose just as illegal as shooting him?|

As both are pre-meditated executions.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This was relatively obvious to me early on, as I mentioned in another thread yesterday I believe. There were witnesses who said that the ambulance never came under fire, and that was where, to my knowledge, it was claimed Gaddafi was shot in the crossfire.

It really made me angry that he was executed like that. I don't care if you loved him or hated him, he deserved a trial. Even Hitler would have gotten a trial if he hadn't committed suicide. (conspiracy theories aside, lol.) But all we can do now is wonder if anyone will be prosecuted. The answer to that is a resounding NO. There is no way anyone would be put on trial for executing Gaddafi, given the current sentiment in Libya. This is just my opinion of course, and I could be wrong. I am only human...or am I?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me why it is ok to kill ordinarily people and soldiers, but forbidden to kill the leaders?

Makes you wonder who did invent those rules... The leaders perhaps? .....

This world is sick!
edit on 22-10-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And how many has Qadafi killed over the years?And the use of military against Libyan civilians during the uprising.I saw the video and felt bad we reap what we so.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Yes it is, but NATO are claiming that convoy was a threat to civilians and that why it was targeted so violently with multiple air attacks, which is complete rubbish, as it was infact leaving a civilian area for the desert, and you only have to look at sirte flatten to the ground, to see NATO don't care about Libyan civilians.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

And how many has Qadafi killed over the years?And the use of military against Libyan civilians during the uprising.I saw the video and felt bad we reap what we so.

I don't know, and i bet you don't either, and i love to see your evidence to these alleged crimes by Gaddafi.

And do you do know the British french and Americans sold gaddafi the weapons to control the uprising, then used it against him,(That's called a set up ?) and its well documented that gaddafi never targeted civilians, and not one Libyan fighter jet attacked the people of Libya.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

That's were you are wrong , the murdering lot of them and all these corrupt bankers and governments will ALL answer to God for their sins, nobody gets away with murder.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by blaenau2000

That's were you are wrong , the murdering lot of them and all these corrupt bankers and governments will ALL answer to God for their sins, nobody gets away with murder.

On this I agree , I hope I am wrong.

It seems that due to NATO being a representitive of the elite nations, they are immune to any laws.
Russia were first to raise concerns that laws were being broken with the no fly rule, Russia claim they never expected NATO to fly in and bomb the place up and it was against the law.
And another law broken with the public beating and shooting of Gadaffi, no trial, no questions, just shoot first.

In a society that is already broken what an example for our government to have set, to hunt down and violently beat and shoot a contries leader because they claim without evidence he is guilty of a crime.

Coupled with the fact Bin Laden was also shot unarmed without trial, on another shoot first mission the Western Elite sure are setting a tone for our younger generation, and they dont exactly need encouraging.

edit on 23-10-2011 by blaenau2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It wouldnt surprize me that NATO or their buddys killed him. The last thing the west needed, was to put gadaffi in a court room. Just think of all the dirty deals hes done with the west in the last 40 yrs. Just last year tony bliar was kissing and hugging him. Getting a deal for BP.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Let's not forget about Abdel Hakim Belhadj who lead the fight against Muammar Gaddafi's Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli,and now is head of the newly created Tripoli Military Council.

He is a former LIFG member,and has held prominent positions in Al-Qaeda which is listed by both the U.S. State Department and the British Home Office as an international terrorist organization.

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links.

Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the Libyan rebel leader, has said jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq are on the front lines of the battle against Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

In an interview with the Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, Mr al-Hasidi admitted that he had recruited "around 25" men from the Derna area in eastern Libya to fight against coalition troops in Iraq. Some of them, he said, are "today are on the front lines in Adjabiya".

Mr al-Hasidi insisted his fighters "are patriots and good Muslims, not terrorists," but added that the "members of al-Qaeda are also good Muslims and are fighting against the invader".

Source

edit on 23-10-2011 by Daedal because: Error

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
IT is hard to say who really shot him, a lot are saying it was a body guard, another person saying a rebel soldier etc etc.

top topics

join