It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think will win the 2012 U.S presidential election?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Shouldn't the question be: Who will be appointed potus in 2012?

That sounds more like a realistic question. But as has been said, What difference does it make? The people will lose. We always do.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's hard to say because all of them seem to suck equally to me. Based on the poll numbers though, either Romney or Obama will be president if people don't wake up and vote for Ron Paul. Romney would just be an awful president; he's accepted tens of thousands of dollars from every big bank I can name, so you know he's just going to screw over the poor while serving the wealthy elite. Obama wouldn't be better either.

The MSM is shaping the public perception of the candidates, and I wouldn't doubt that whoever it is that doesn't want him to be eleced may be able to rig the election. I would guess that either Romney or Cain would be the "winner", since they're the most obvious banker puppets.

"Corporations are people my friend", said the guy who has accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars from big banks and doesn't want to audit the Fed.

"Blame yourself if you're poor", said an ex-Federal Reserve chairman who also doesn't want to audit the Fed.
edit on 19-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
OBAMA, because we will be at war probably, my opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Shouldn't the question be: Who will be appointed potus in 2012?

That sounds more like a realistic question. But as has been said, What difference does it make? The people will lose. We always do.

I agree, we always loose and they will have some more excuses for us to pay more to. AMERICA IS DEAD. HISTORY.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ron Paul Obviously. Anybody saying anything else is just kidding themselves.

Ron Paul 2012
edit on 10/19/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ask the Supreme Court?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
No matter who "wins", you can be sure it will be the wrong person.

Sadly your right
the elections are always fixed when will people ever wake up?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen for President .

I cannot help but feel that if by some miracle Ron Paul does become POTUS that the American people are going to to have something very very very bad happen to them.

edit on 19-10-2011 by JudgeDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It won't be America that 'wins'.

Frankly, and I know this will get me lots of hate from his fan club, Ron Paul is too O L D.

Old in the sense of age and vigor needed to withstand the pressures of being President. Which means when he has a heart attack and or strokes out in the few, I'll be generous and say 2 years of office, we'd be -stuck- with what ever he had as a VP....

I'm not saying he could not do the job, I'm saying physically the Presidency would kill him.

Seriously, the Office of Presidency -ages- a person, rapidly. Look what it has done to every single POTUS to hold the office. If you want to kill Ron Paul early, vote him into office. If you want his wisdom around to help with the various crisis that may come up after 2012 becomes a stolen election, keep him safe and out of the White House.

2012 is going to be a replay of the Al Gore / Bush election fight, but it's going to be more blatant. Probably to the point where we will need someone who has a solid grounding in The Constitution. Someone who can help rewrite the Election Laws and get rid of Citizens United at the same time.

You want to do America a Favor, save Ron Paul for that.

Because other wise you just are going to get him dead before we need him.

M.

M.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I PREDICT!!!

Some douche bag who cares more about corporations and profits than anything else wins the election and helps strip the American people of more rights, more money, and more security than the president who preceded him no matter what.

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join