It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Church of One

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
not to be rude or mean.
because i love every person on this planet as much as i love myself.
but you can take your religious scriptures, compare them with other religious scriptures.

compare all of the gods throughout history from the sumerians up to christianity and etc then you can bring your religous scriptures to this thread.

"Now is Heaven on earth if we were to just 'accept' it"

edit on 16-10-2011 by RA777 because: The Golden age= heaven on earth.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
This is ridiculous, no one on this planet is god or even close to being like "God".

God can speak things into existence can you?
God can create planets can you?
God can raise the dead can you?
God can make it rain can you?

When I see humans start to do those things on their own then maybe I'll buy it, but for now this teaching does nothing but confirm what the scriptures said would happen in the last days.

1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Just be yourself and honor God, trying to put yourself on the same level as The Almighty only makes you look silly.

i am not putting myself on the same level as the almighty,
Noone can match the almighty.

to love each other is to love yourself.

To think that i am putting myself on the level of* the almighty makes you look silly.
edit on 16-10-2011 by RA777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2011 by RA777 because: * wrote on instead of of

So I guess when you made this statement "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." you wasn't putting yourself on the same level as the Almighty? I think God has something to say about that.

‘ I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.
7 And who can proclaim as I do?

Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them. Isaiah 44:6-7

Convincing yourself that you have the same status as God is a little haughty don't you think?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

ive rose from the dead before, ill do it again.
i love those whose stand with me.
and those who stand against me.

our father(god, thought)whoart in heaven(everything,everywhere)hallow be thy name(what could be your name) thy kingdom come(angel space fleets) thy will be done(your evil) on earth as it is in heaven.

this is also why the jews wear yamachas to remind them there is something "Above"

we can go on all day about the number 7. the seven seals(chakras)
i even have 7's in my name.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Really
how did you do that? I'm sure your not talking physically, if you are then you must be the most powerful person to walk the planet since Jesus.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Really
how did you do that? I'm sure your not talking physically, if you are then you must be the most powerful person to walk the planet since Jesus.

here my brother i will give you my interpretation of revelations, but not all of them.

[8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.(this is explaining how jesus knew about the law of one M-theory)
18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.(jesus rising from the dead knowing he was god, or thought.)

[20] The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. (jesus knowing of the seven sisters, the stars of orion and the plaiedians)

rev.2
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. (jesus knew of the esoteric agenda)
‎[14] And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; (explaining the big bang)

oops the one above was from rev.3 as well as this
[17] Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked
Law of attraction)

skipping to rev 9
[16] And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
[17] And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.( im pretty sure this is the best way they could describe space craft)

if you die from something other than natural causes, you "rise from the dead" in another universe or parrallel reality.
you have a bright flash in your mind like a big bang and you jump universes.

(i cant reveal the whole truth. im like the only person in the world allowed to interpret the bible this way.. and no im not placing myself above you my friend.)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
the thing about the bible and revelations, are that things in all religious scriptures are worded in such oldschool ways its very hard to understand the true meaning of them.

its basically time for a new one. thats what im working on.

we can change the future by choice, and alot of things in revelations have happened already.

The seven thunders, have already happened.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Really

here my brother i will give you my interpretation of revelations, but not all of them.

[8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.(this is explaining how jesus knew about the law of one M-theory)
18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.(jesus rising from the dead knowing he was god, or thought.)

[20] The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. (jesus knowing of the seven sisters, the stars of orion and the plaiedians)

rev.2
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. (jesus knew of the esoteric agenda)
‎[14] And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; (explaining the big bang)

[17] Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked
Law of attraction)

skipping to rev 9
[16] And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
[17] And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.( im pretty sure this is the best way they could describe space craft)

if you die from something other than natural causes, you "rise from the dead" in another universe or parrallel reality.

(i cant reveal the whole truth. im like the only person in the world allowed to interpret the bible this way.. and no im not placing myself above you my friend.)

Ok, now that is the silliest interpretation I have ever heard. And why can't you reveal the whole truth? Why is it that those who claim to have the truth always keep it a secret? Why are those so-called truths only for a select few? If you have to hide the truth then there must be something more sinister going on. And who is the person that allowed you to interpret it that way? Since when do people need permission from others to interpret the scriptures

And I am not above you.
edit on 16-10-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i will oneday teach how to project reality

its the same way jesus walked on water and turned water into wine
fish into bread, etc.

we're just waiting for the golden age first thats all.

(jesus isnt the only one in the cosmos who can project reality, or control the thought the world and everything in it is made of.)

the information in this thread is what will push us into the age of golden light.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Really

rev.2

Law of attraction)

skipping to rev 9

Ok, now that is the silliest interpretation I have ever heard. And why can't you reveal the whole truth? Why is it that those who claim to have the truth always keep it a secret? Why are those so-called truths only for a select few? If you have to hide the truth then there must be something more sinister going on. And who is the person that allowed you to interpret it that way? Since when do people need permission from others to interpret the scriptures

And I am not above you.

no of course you are allowed to interpret the bible and we are equal.

what i meant was im probably one of the verryy verry few who know what is actually happening.
the truth is that we are entering the golden age, nothing more nothing less.

i agree it seems like a silly interpretaion but if you look at these things this way they make a bit more sense.

all we need to join the spacefleets surrounding us are the 12 universal laws, and the understanding of the Law of one or god=thought.
thats all.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
About these universal laws, who declared them laws?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The secret of God equalling thought,

is the secret so many people are looking for this thread explains the "as Below, As Above" so many are asking for.

this has been kept secret for good reasons.

but thats how you project reality.

you understand that you and everything around you is a hologram that can be controlled by thought, is made of thought.

this is why they refer to Incarnated Angels as "lightworkers" they can manipulate love/light.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
About these universal laws, who declared them laws?

With Love,

Your Brother

whell most of these laws work true for me, especcially the law of attraction.

if we were to replace all human laws, with the universal laws, we would be good to go.

this would free us from the maritime admiral laws we are bounded by.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Really

rev.2

Law of attraction)

skipping to rev 9

And I am not above you.

what i meant was im probably one of the verryy verry few who know what is actually happening.

i agree it seems like a silly interpretaion but if you look at these things this way they make a bit more sense.

all we need to join the spacefleets surrounding us are the 12 universal laws, and the understanding of the Law of one or god=thought.
thats all.

If you don't mind me asking where did get this stuff from? Are you in contact with some kind of spirit or something? Because this sounds alot like what the channelers are going around teaching. New Age, the time of enlightenment and things like that seems to spreading like wildfire. What they fail to realize is that there is nothing new about these teachings. www.exposingsatanism.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I know alot of things in this thread sound crazy right now.

but, you will never find another explanation for as below as above i guarantee you.

just sayin >.>

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Really

rev.2

Law of attraction)

skipping to rev 9

And I am not above you.

thats all.

If you don't mind me asking where did get this stuff from? Are you in contact with some kind of spirit or something? Because this sounds alot like what the channelers are going around teaching. New Age, the time of enlightenment and things like that seems to spreading like wildfire. What they fail to realize is that there is nothing new about these teachings. www.exposingsatanism.org...

Youll never guess who i was in a past life.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
if you want to see things from my personal facebook, (which is where all of this is coming from)

send me a message on here i will add you and you can see way more than what is on here.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

if we were to replace all human laws, with the universal laws, we would be good to go.

My friend you said "These laws work for me" then followed with "if we were to replace all human laws, with the universal laws". So, we should take the laws of Man and throw them away for the laws of you (a Man).

How about we spread good will to all and let God place the laws he wishes to bind a man by in his heart.

We can trust God, the spirit of One, to handle this can't we?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
the sumerians tree of life or the original kabbalah, is used throughout basically all major religions.

this is defined as the singularity or the big bang.
they call this the garden of eden, or cosmic tree.

i dont expect people to believe the things i say now.

but im not afraid to say im apart of the Galactic Federation of Light.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

My friend you said "These laws work for me" then followed with "if we were to replace all human laws, with the universal laws". So, we should take the laws of Man and throw them away for the laws of you (a Man).

How about we spread good will to all and let God place the laws he wishes to bind a man by in his heart.

We can trust God, the spirit of One, to handle this can't we?

With Love,

Your Brother

These laws will oneday be declared, or im already dead.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

i dont expect people to believe the things i say now.

but im not afraid to say im apart of the Galactic Federation of Light.

And I am the Word of God. I'll believe what you say.

Will you believe what I say?

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join