It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Tea Party Leader Axed Over Comments Concerning Hanging Of Homosexuals

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
For all that we try to move forward there is always a reminder of where we have come from. Sadly I'm sure he is not alone in his opinion and would act upon his feelings if we were not a nation of laws. I think that he is a member of the tea party is less disturbing to me then he is a member of the Human race. For some time now I've been wary of this concept to "take back America" because what is very clear to me is that not all of us share the same view of what America is/was or should be.

Be careful what you wish for indeed.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Has anyone here heard of the "Kill gays" Ugandan bill? If not, look it up. If im not mistaken, it started very similar to this...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No dude, we dont need to kill them or hang them. All we need to do is ship them all to Australia! It's an island, and it is huge and has milions of square miles for them to live in and make a life from. It's a peaceful solution and i'm sure the Australian homosexuals would love an infusion of new stock to pick and choose from when they go looking for dates. They can have their very own country! All they need to do is adopt an Australian accent and they fit right in! I am joking ofcourse so don't you aussies flame me for it. I'm kidding, but you can have them, no i mean really.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on 10/15/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

Seriously?

Are you serious? If they even TRIED I'd be exercising my right to bear arms. Come on, that was one of the most facepalm worthy statements anyone could say, and I sincerely hope that it was sarcasm.

Restricting one's freedom because of what they're doing in a BEDROOM is not only perverse and stupid, but it is heinously worrisome. These people are acting like common LYNCH mobs.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Restricting one's freedom because of what they're doing in a BEDROOM is not only perverse and stupid, but it is heinously worrisome. These people are acting like common LYNCH mobs.

I know, what i do with my organ is not your business.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Straight men can't be friends with homosexuals is what that lesson taught me.

Why? Because all gay men want to be with you sexually? haha.

I guess if that's the case heterosexual men and women can't be friends either, I mean with always wanting to bone each other.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by spw184

Straight men can't be friends with homosexuals is what that lesson taught me.

Yeah, because every gay guy is lusting after every straight guy on the planet. I'm a straight guy, and I don't go around thinking that all gay men are waiting to get me drunk and feel me up. What kind of mentality is that?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
How about we hang his bigoted ass from the gallows instead?

People like this make me sick. Absolutely sick.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The other day when Occupy Boston protesters spit on a Coast Gaurd member? Remember that? That must mean mean the entire OWS movement hates America and the military.

See what I did there? I can generalize an entire group of people as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by spw184

Your worried about the aussies flaming you? You just think you can ship us off to an island like cattle? Oh wait, why does this strangely sound like somthing hitler did, relocating one minority group to another place, and what the heck after we're there, you might as well shoot us while your at it. I mean, nobody likes a faggot right?

I had a friend once that was gay. He was my friend until he tried to take advantage of me when i was drunk just to see if i was gay, and he found out that i wasn't and that was the end of that friendship. Straight men can't be friends with homosexuals is what that lesson taught me.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard. You really mean "homosexual men can't be friends with me."
My best friend is straight. I have no attraction to him whatsoever and that's that. We've been friends for 20 years.
You're actually showing your bias, because I bet if it had been a woman friend who tried that on you and you were not interested, you would have just said no, but not cut the friendship.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

ok, that was an ignorant thing to say... what are you 12?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well using your logic and deductive reasoning. (1 person now represents an entire group)

I hate all Germans because of Hitler. Sorry German people, but I now have to hate since that one person messed it up for you.

p.s. I don't support Teaparty, nor do I actually hate Germans.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The tea party isn't a social right wing nutjob movement..its basically a reign in rampant spending

however, the money from the right wing corporatist nutjob leaders has very much saturated the movement with the social stuff also, making the party one half part financial protesting, and 30 parts standard right wing lunacy...so, there you have it. It is basically the old school GOP culture warriors wearing a new hat. The pretend fiscal conservatives (GOP/Reps) will always try to grab any financial/fiscal movement and say its them...they know they are absolutely horrible at balancing the budget, but need to have their fiscal front in order to hold relevance.

Ultimately they are -only- the christian taliban

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indecent
Well using your logic and deductive reasoning. (1 person now represents an entire group)

I hate all Germans because of Hitler. Sorry German people, but I now have to hate since that one person messed it up for you.

p.s. I don't support Teaparty, nor do I actually hate Germans.

No, else you would hate all americans for this guys actions

If the leader of a group is representing something, then the group is to hate. Hitler was a tard, he represented the nazi's...and its common for people to hate nazi's because of hitler
is it fair? who knows...could be plenty of nice nazi's, but they are purposefully part of that organization by choice...so...ya.
Being german gave no choice, being a nazi was making one.

However, all a moot point. the guy was axed because they (theoretically) don't push that agenda (openly)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So 1 person makes a rant and the entire party is "racists"? You guys always talk about how 1 person never speaks for the group but you cant wait to post bogus racist crap.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

So 1 person makes a rant and the entire party is "racists"? You guys always talk about how 1 person never speaks for the group but you cant wait to post bogus racist crap.

I think folks are implying that he does in fact represent the TP in terms of homophobia. No-one has explained how or why yet.

Has anyone considered that the TP is a trojan horse? The wood being regular benign members and the soldiers hidden inside being hateful homophobes with similar extremist policies?

edit on 16/10/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Of course, case closed. I mean, your friend probably represents all gay men, just like Hitler represents all straight men. Are you a cretin? I am a gay man, and I only have straight friends, half of which are male. I don't have even one gay friend. Your "friend" sounds like a creepy loser, and he would have been a creepy loser even if he had been straight.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gillette

Of course, case closed. I mean, your friend probably represents all gay men, just like Hitler represents all straight men. Are you a cretin? I am a gay man, and I only have straight friends, half of which are male. I don't have even one gay friend. Your "friend" sounds like a creepy loser, and he would have been a creepy loser even if he had been straight.

Don't get stressed. A surprising amount of uneducated and out-of-date heterosexual males share this apprehension. It's laughable considering that the ones fearing the approach of homosexuals often are in no way attractive enough to be marketed at any man, woman or beast, let alone have to worry about being sexually assaulted by every gay man on the planet.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I think folks are implying that he does in fact represent the TP in terms of homophobia. No-one has explained how or why yet.

Has anyone considered that the TP is a trojan horse? The wood being regular benign members and the soldiers hidden inside being hateful homophobes with similar extremist policies?

Don't know about the trojan horse theory, but there seems to be a large number of members that are prejudicial at a minimum and downright racist at the far end. Isn't Bachmann a teapartier? She and her husband doesn't hide how they feel about homosexuality. The tea party movement seems to have been enveloped by the fundalmental christiians, in my opinion. Too bad, liked the liberatarian in them, but if they were just towing the liberatarian line, they'd be liberatarians I guess!

edit on 16/10/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I completly agree. If it walks, talks and quacks like right wing Christian extremist then it must be a right wing Christian extremist.

What's very interesting is that when us Irish tried to prevent the passing of the Lisbon Treaty, it was the right wing homophobic Christian groups the came to be associated with the opponents of the treaty. Folks began to assume that all opponents must be backward religious homophobes. We lost favor and the treaty was passed.

The parallel is interesting:
1) The people of a nation come together to restrain their government.
2) Right-wing religious bigots climb to the top of the movement.
3) The bigots alienate the movement with their unpopular and ancillary policies.

Does anyone think this might by design?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

walks, talks, quacks....sounds like that duck.

By design, well I'm here on ATS, so I'd say, I would consider it. I'm not familiar with your irish treaty comparison, but in the case of the tea party, it either started from the beginning fairly right wing, or was shortly thereafter ripe for consumption by the right wing extremists, since they really didn't have a party of their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join