It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Viral Video!! Message To Humanity: The Time is Now - The rEvolution Is Coming! (Powerful)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Actually that voice is a real persons voice it was Keith Olbermans voice as he read out the message from the occupy wall street movement...

Sorry, Keith, sorry Lightbringer, you have to admit that the cadence and speed sound just alike with the electronic Anonymous messages.

And how is it to late things have not got as bad as they could be yet, the world is awakening more than ever now thanks to the internet..

It's too late for the reasons that I suggested. America is not now the America that it was when this type of social action was encouraged the first time around. It did not work then and it will definitely not work now. There is no 99%. There are only factions in society seeking greater power. The government likes it when you all go running into the arms of the police willy nilly like you have been trained to do, as your parents were trained to do before you, and so on. It is a great way for everyone to blow off steam. And, of course, nothing ever changes. I am afraid, after all these years, that that is what it is going to take; for things to be as bad as they possibly can be.

Enough are now awake that they cannot win because those awake can keep awakening others.. Its better late than never..

This sounds just like a Muse song. But I bet you like it like that. I never trusted Muse and I still don't. It's like McMusic for the McRevolution. Yes, you can have fries with that. Who are you waking up and who is 'them'?

You guys do not realize how creepy it sounds when you describe these videos as, "A great one to show to the 'un-awakened' (read: sheeple)", or, "A great one for friends and family that will just not get it". You sound like a bunch of fascist brown shirts when you do stuff like that and you don't even know it.

And that is exactly what Charlie Chaplin was trying to get across in that speech from The Great Dictator . Which was a comedy. He was trying to warn people that fascism comes from within. I hope you will read this and catch up...

www.listenlittleman.com...

I am sick of negative nellies stop being so negative! At least somethng is happeming finally this is only the beginning..

What you are suggesting is just the type of mindlessness that you think you are doing battle against by posting this video. After all these years I am not satisfied by something at least happening. I have learned to mistrust that. Don't think that if I weren't 23 as well that I would not have swallowed this stuff hook, line and sinker. But after years of watching people walk in to this kind of meat grinder I can't just sit by saying nothing.

You have to be positive..

No, I don't. I have been inoculated against this type of comodified and directed human behavior. Some I haven't, this one I have.

I am not just trying to be a negative nelly. I am just telling you what I honestly think. Who knows, maybe I am wrong, and you guys will set me straight here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

agree to disagree!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

agree to disagree!

You do? Or are you demanding that I do?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
I guarantee a week from now nothing new will come from these pathetic attempts for a change.

Oh something will happen. A more controlled, policed state. All part of the plan, all part of the plan.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just posted that to facebook, time to spread the word people.

All it takes is a drop in the water, the flutter of a butterflies wings, the fall of one domino, who knows!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

All it takes is a drop in the water, the flutter of a butterflies wings, the fall of one domino

Oh my God. You guys really think these Muse songs are real. don't you?

This is just getting sillier and sillier. I knew there was a reason I had been avoiding this subject.

All what takes?

That's just where they want you while they are blowing up the world; in the streets with the cops beating one another.

Are you seriously telling me you folks are awake? Awake to what?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I've said it before, the most likely thing that is happening is that this is staged, an intentional ploy to get all street protests banned. Having said that, I think it's gaining momentum, so I'm going to stick my neck out and say good on OWS, hope it works.

My head tells me otherwise, especially when the weather turns. But I guess it's better to say and do something than nothing at all.

You're a grumpy old man Frater!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

All it takes is a drop in the water, the flutter of a butterflies wings, the fall of one domino

Oh my God. You guys really think these Muse songs are real. don't you?

This is just getting sillier and sillier. I knew there was a reason I had been avoiding this subject.

All what takes?

That's just where they want you while they are blowing up the world; in the streets with the cops beating one another.

Are you seriously telling me you folks are awake? Awake to what?

Take a look around, its really not hard to see for those that are paying attention. 500+ military bases across the globe. Wasted money on war, weapons manufacturers making enormous profits. Oil companies gutting everything. I thought gas prices went down with the price of a barrell.. It hardly changes here. Expensive as hell too.

This way of life is not sustainable.
The loss of life for profit is unnacceptable
The war against the middle class is unacceptable.

People can't just wait around anymore and expect things to get better, or believe that god will make things better. It aint gunna happen. We have to be the change that we want to see. Things need to change. And this time, its everyone. This will only grow.
Eventually, when the cop funds run dry, they will turn. There are already some police supporters, and military. Veterans for peace.

I think peace, is the final outcome.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

I've said it before, the most likely thing that is happening is that this is staged, an intentional ploy to get all street protests banned. Having said that, I think it's gaining momentum, so I'm going to stick my neck out and say good on OWS, hope it works.

My head tells me otherwise, especially when the weather turns. But I guess it's better to say and do something than nothing at all.

You're a grumpy old man Frater!!

If they impose bans on people, s will htf.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

original and better video.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So you want us to vote for Ron Paul?

This is his message.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Put it up on my facebook. Another bump and an SnF and a thanks for sharing and will you be eating this in your car ?

Frater
Hey thanks for the visually explosive mind blowing vid. Some amazing graphics. I mean WTF?

edit on 14-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by signwearer

No, the protestors have already proved their complete lack to stand up for themselves. So the cops will keep bullying them till they quit, and that'll be all.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I would not go as far to say better I think they are both great videos I think the longer one has better videos to go with it.. But your is shorter.. But I really like the longer ones ending speech by Judge Napolitano that really did it ofr me! great video as well though

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The original videos are always better. sorry.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

The original videos are always better. sorry.

to be honest though you cant really claim it to be the orginal just cause it has the same music and background voice.. This has totally different videos and has taken a totally different approach to yours it has videos from lots of the protests that are spreading around America with name of each down the bottom, so this one is more focusing on the protests all over America as a whole instead of just occupy wall st.. Plus I think the cops hurting people makes it seem a little negative.. This video shows just how large the protests really are as well as the protests around the world which are the bigger picture.. Again you cant really claim yours is the original as this has a much different approach... maybe if he had of just used yours and added the speech on the end you could claim yours was the orginal but not with this.. Yours is still good though don't get me wrong I just think the cops hurting people has a negative effect

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

original and better video.

whoa, your video is wayyyy better. Good job!!! I watched your other videos too! Amazing, keep upp the work.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I guarantee a week from now nothing new will come from these pathetic attempts for a change.

This is an awesome video. There is no denying the movement Exists. There is no denying the movement is growing. There is no denying the global awakening referred to as far back as the 60's and called "The Age of Aquarius" is upon us.

What is becoming increasingly apparent is the stimuli has no effect on certain individuals or they have a role to play as the opposition.

The battle lines are being drawn. There shall be no middle ground. We shall know instinctively which side we are on.

I'm surprised how many young people have chosen the service to self path and display such outward bitterness. It shall be a fierce fight. The angels portrayed in the Byzantine icons are wearing armor and carrying swords for a reason.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

This is an awesome video. There is no denying the movement Exists. There is no denying the movement is growing. There is no denying the global awakening referred to as far back as the 60's and called "The Age of Aquarius" is upon us.

What is becoming increasingly apparent is the stimuli has no effect on certain individuals or they have a role to play as the opposition.

The battle lines are being drawn. There shall be no middle ground. We shall know instinctively which side we are on.

I'm surprised how many young people have chosen the service to self path and display such outward bitterness. It shall be a fierce fight. The angels portrayed in the Byzantine icons are wearing armor and carrying swords for a reason.

I agree entirely the law is one! We are all one consciousness! this is the truth! Service to others!

Love and Light!

The Awakening is upon us!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I was going to ask if that was Keith Olbermann.

I was kinda surprised, yet pleased to find my suspicions confirmed, but was disappointed when I found out he was just reading a statement, not giving HIS opinion.

I used to think he was pretty honest and upfront, when he was bashing Bush and calling out politician wrongdoers. Then I noticed he was being pretty easy on the Democrats (because he was shilling for them, or just because he worked for MSNBC whose policy IS to shill for Democrats?)

Now I don't know what to think, lol. (But I still like him because I still think he's pretty funny...)

But anyway, thanks for the video.

Some people have no idea how the world works yet, and they don't want to know either. Some people have no curiosity at all.

Most people know someone who has lost their job or home, and a lot of people have found life becoming harder in the last few years especially, due to unfair and failed policies put in place by governments around the world.

This is a good video to introduce people from different backgrounds to a number of different subjects they can check out if they wish. The main subject of the Occupy movements is something a lot of people can sympathize with, but a lot of the people I talk to about it have barely heard what a big and diverse movement it is becoming.

Interesting and matter of fact videos like this one can open up some good avenues for discussion when they're not all "OOOooo IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join