It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is heaven. Failure to acknowledge this makes it no less so ♣

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Heaven for a child working in an Asian sweat shop for 60 cents a day?
A young girl in the sex industry in India, African child soldiers. Mental illness or terminal illness, somebody suffering constant pain, or the loneliness of an old person with no friends or family.
Starvation, persecution from others, hmmm, heaven?
Arnt we blessed in the Western world when we think this is heaven?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boony

It's gotta start somewhere..

What should we do, throw in the towel?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well it starts and ends with those who enslave others, this heaven on earth thing.
Lets just accept its crap for some and not be delusional.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boony

Some of us just want the best and refuse to take a pessimistic viewpoint that's all. And if it were heaven, everyone would be free, freedom from all delusion.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I think that is a one dimensional observation of Heaven... actually making that comment kinda reminds me of the guy who ruined the positive thinking guys heavenly day in the OP message!

edit on 13-10-2011 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
From Gregg Braden, if everyone wrote down the negative characteristics of their parents...the bottom line reason for these characteristics is "fear"; dominating, abusive, overprotective, controlling, uninvolved, addicted, depressed...etc etc...

If fear grips you, you cannot see the beauty that is the heaven....Moral of the story is don't repeat the process. Change...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
600 million people live in utter poverty in India alone,and the average Westerner wants to believe we are in heaven.
Selfishness on a global scale. Ignore everyone and everything.
I
Amazes me how many people couldnt care less about anything other than their own comfort.
Somebody need to slap you people out of your daydream. Not just confront you with it.

This is not heaven, for some its hell on Earth
Failure to acknowledge that makes it no less
edit on 13-10-2011 by boony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
From Gregg Braden, if everyone wrote down the negative characteristics of their parents...the bottom line reason for these characteristics is "fear"; dominating, abusive, overprotective, controlling, uninvolved, addicted, depressed...etc etc...

If fear grips you, you cannot see the beauty that is the heaven....Moral of the story is don't repeat the process. Change...

Fear you wont have a meal or havnt had anything to eat for days.
Fear the pain wont go.
Fear that you will be killed by an earthquake or volcano or a flood, or in a war thats happening around you.
Fear that your children are suffering a disease, gang violence or drug incidences.
Fear is positive as well as negative, fear keeps us safe.
Go for a walk on the center of the freeway and learn the benefits of fear.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boony

^Absolutely are correct, however this could be heaven with all it has to offer if the systems by which we AGREE to live by where not corrupt. Don't blame the earth...blame the systems. The saying goes "they know not what they do".

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Is it time .
Where .
SaveChrist.
.Now
edit on 13-10-2011 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by boony

^Absolutely are correct, however this could be heaven with all it has to offer if the systems by which we AGREE to live by where not corrupt. Don't blame the earth...blame the systems. The saying goes "they know not what they do".

Check out the earthquake activity, the volcanos,floods and other natural disasters. Look at the droughts and the millions starving. Type Fukushima in to Google.
Heaven? Maybe for you, not the millions dying.
How can you be so self centered and ignorant. Where is your compassion?
Heaven here? Thats insane.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
I'm someone who sees things/people for what they have the potential to be and not what they are

We normally stop at - 'accepting people as who/what they are'. But you have moved one step ahead. Thank you for posting that.

Allow me to add - 'no matter what someone says or does to you, in the end, it is YOU, who will decide, what your reaction will be.'

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Doesn't look like things were going her way this particular day regardless of the Sun being out. Heaven is made irrelevant, if we're unable to work together. That's how I view your words on top of this thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
If this world is supposed to be everybody's heaven, i hate to see what hell looks like.

it's whatever you make it. if you want hell, you get hell, if you want heaven you get heaven.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

This is not Heaven. Not in anyway. Not because of conflicting polarities of thought, but because this is Earth.
Why would we need to seek the Kingdom of God if we were already there ?
But even this planet was obviously meant to be a paradise.
Sorry OP, but this world is temporarry. It's not anything God wanted for mankind. It will meet it's end someday
and then, the world that was interupted by this one will resume. A world where the Creator and the creation share
a relationship. This isn't heaven, but the Earth still has all her potential for paradise.

Temporary by what measure? Out of time within a construct of present tense this stage we perform on lasts infinitely long. The Universe is nothing more than a gauge to determine our level of sacrifice to each other.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Has anyone ever taken a moment to analyze the symbol we use for heart? Here's a trick...

Take the number 9, and spin it until you find the opposing mirror image.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Oh you want to talk about sacrifice ? What world do you live in where people don't get completely carried away ?
We all have the potential to do what you see right here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The whole point of it all is that failure to acknowledge it makes it just so-- so NOT, as you had stated, however, lacking the objective contingency and manifesting the subjective through the projective, ergo, mind entropy like a flashbulb shot.

I'll take two and text message myself in the morning.

Love your suit!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
reply to post by nineix

I think that is a one dimensional observation of Heaven... actually making that comment kinda reminds me of the guy who ruined the positive thinking guys heavenly day in the OP message!

edit on 13-10-2011 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

Except ofcourse that comment is like a million tons of negativity in your heaven which isn't going away unlike the comment about one's outift which can easily be changed. Somehow I doubt such tactics help into trying to make people more considerate or compassionate about others in a lesser position, the burden is just too heavy, besides there's nothing an individual can do about it to solve those problems in such a way it will never happen again ever.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join