It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican drug cartels use tunnels and false bottom cars to smuggle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is an article i came across on yahoo news. It deals with mexican drug cartels tunneling under border fences and into southern border towns, while using false bottom cars that park over the tunnels that sit next to parking meters in order to smuggle their "goods" into the United States. Our government really needs to address this cartel issue becaus ethe longer they wait the worse it is going to get. Seriously, they can drop seal team 6 in to take out Osama bin Laden but they can't do the same to snuff out these cartels? Seal team 6 would eat these dudes alive. Anyway heres the link. Read it and weep.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 12-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Read it and weep.

Drug smuggling from Mexico has used those tactics for years. It's not quite breaking news, no offense.
edit on 10/12/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Tunnels ,, hm
I saw something on the web (maybe here) called a Rodentator Basic propane and oxygen mix that blows mole ,. gofer, and prairy dog tunnels ., They should get one for the border. Only a BIG ONE

Rodenator Pro, bunker buster
www.youtube.com...

Says instantly gets rid of the Pest in a human way
probly works on mexicans too.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Or perhaps you missed this little tidbit:

AboveTopSecret: CIA Working with Mexican Drug Cartels

Citing an unnamed CIA source, a Washington Times article theorizes that U.S. officials were actively aiding organizations such as the Sinaloa cartel with guns and immunity in an effort to stymie Los Zetas. That’s because, according to the piece, the powerful and brutal criminal Zetas syndicate has the potential to overthrow the government of Mexico — and might be planning to do so.

I'm sorta thinking the long arm of the CIA may offer a bit of protection....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Or perhaps you missed this little tidbit:

AboveTopSecret: CIA Working with Mexican Drug Cartels

Citing an unnamed CIA source, a Washington Times article theorizes that U.S. officials were actively aiding organizations such as the Sinaloa cartel with guns and immunity in an effort to stymie Los Zetas. That’s because, according to the piece, the powerful and brutal criminal Zetas syndicate has the potential to overthrow the government of Mexico — and might be planning to do so.

I'm sorta thinking the long arm of the CIA may offer a bit of protection....

Mexico has a government? Wow, thats interesting to know because i could swear there was lawlessness all across their country. Even President Morales is afraid to go out of his heavily gaurded mansion because there are cartel assassins every 25 feet. The only justice they deserve is the justice of the grave.

new topics

top topics

join