It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Warning is here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Zeke wasn't an angel. He was a prophet.

Whoever, or whatever came to you lied. Since neither God nor His angels lie, if you really were visited, that only leaves one possibility...

***Make sure you check out the credits at the end of that 10 second video.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I guess that you are saying you had a physical manifestation of a being claiming to be Ezekiel from the Bible. Did he claim to be an angel of God or did you make that assumption?

From my Bible studies Ezekiel is not an angel, perhaps a divine being of some sort though. Jesus said that no one can come to the Father except through him, so I'd expect Ezekiel must have gotten his orders from Jesus rather than God himself.

If it was a paranormal experience (like its sounds) I'd be more suspicious that it was a being with an evil or deceptive purpose. I would recommend prayer for more answers and guidance before delivering such a message.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ekekiel was a prophet.

Ezekiel is now an angel - a messenger - and that is how he came to me.

So he has obviously been promoted.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ezekiel was sent to bring only good.

He is still doing that.

And Jesus is with him.

And to all you cults and extremists out there - beware, because you will be condemned forever.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As stated Ezekiel was a human prophet, not an angel.
Humans don’t become angels when they die, outside of cartoons. If he was made into an angel, that would not be a promotion, but rather a demotion, as humans are the highest pinnacle in Gods creation, and actually hold power over the angels. When man was first created, angels stood in fear of man, now that we have fallen from grace we stand in fear of the angels, but we are still superior to them. Only humans are created in the image of God, and only humans have been extended Gods grace and forgiveness.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/12/2011 by defcon5 because: cannot spell tonight

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Ezekiel was sent to bring only good.

He is still doing that.

And Jesus is with him.

And to all you cults and extremists out there - beware, because you will be condemned forever.

I'd still like to know if this being actually claimed to be an angel or not. Also, I'd like to know the details of the encounter and exactly what was said. Did you see Jesus with him as well?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Humans are the lowest creations because humans torture other humans and animals.

I know for a fact that I had a messenger - which is what angels are - and you know nothing about the universe, like everyone.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
There is not going to be any name calling or Off Topic posts allowed

Any further will be removed and the Member actioned accordingly

Semper

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Whoever/whatever is telling you this is deceiving you, as humans are created in the image of God. We are the highest level of creation, and put here to subdue the earth. It is also stated that we will one day stand in judgment over the angels. Angles also do not receive Gods forgiveness, which is why they cannot be redeemed after they sin. Its also arguable, based on the bible, that angels no longer have free will since their rebellion and fall.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Cat Who Knows Plus One,

I take your encounter quite seriously regardless of it's source.

If you had an actual spiritual experience, then it can only go twos ways, it was a truthful message directed by the Lord or a deception from another source.

If you are having a physical, physiological experience, then humans are messing with you for some agenda of their own or you may have a medical problem. In these cases, it is either a cleverly designed and executed deception or a sign that you have a medical condition that needs attention.

Personally, if this had happened to me I would have tested this "angel" in as many ways as I could think of. I certainly would have wrote down every detail down as quickly as possible. Afterward I would have told only a few close friends or relatives and hope it would never happen again. If it did happen again, I would probably see a doctor and get tests run to determine an organic cause.

Remember Cat, I am not saying these things because I disbelieve you or trying to say you're crazy. I say these things because I think your experience is too important to dismiss lightly.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Come on, the same god that puts kings into power has FINALLY had enough
Not feeling it

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Archangel Ezekiel is the Angel of death and or transformation. According to a lot of internet sites.

Ezekiel - Archangel of Death and Transformation - Ezekiel is an angel of transformation. He helps people turn their lives around and create a positive outlook on life.
www.angeldrawings.com...

I have read the Bible and have no clue where he is said to be an Angel, however according to my own belief of reincarnation and each incarnation reaching closer to perfection.....he may very well have become or always have been an Angel/Arch-Angel.

Who am I to judge what is right and what is wrong?

Who am I to say this didn't really happen and the warning should be taken seriously?

There seems to be many people having visions and dreams as of late and I am intereseted.

I still have not heard a detail account though as to what ALL happened.

Can you please tell us step by step what you remember? Thanks!! xoxox

Jenn

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is the moment where the OP is able to stand-up and believe enough to care, enough to reach out, and enough to try to get this across to another soul.

Those first steps are always the hardest. Sometimes we dive in with what seems like unsubstantiated statements, but in reality our validation is less the statement and more the ability to look around us and see that what the OP says is true. Human-kind has reached that moment where they cannot be allowed to continue this charade of "Lord, Lordy, and Lordesess" amongst their fellow men. This zionist attempt at forcing GOD to reveal himself is enough!

I will keep an open mind. I believe we are being warned in more ways than we can deny. I think that Ezekiel will likely visit you again. You might get versed in the Book of Ezekiel to see if you can get some clarification to share with us in regards to the Return of Christ. It appears that Ezekiel's vision was about a Temple outside of the Temple of Solomon which allowed YHWH to reside in this realm. Apparently, prior to this YHWH was only able to reside in the original Temple. It is a scary thought that we might open a bridge to a being that is not a GOD at all, wouldn't you say there is a conflicting thought about this? I have also believed that the original Temple may have been a physical space, but more so now the Temple is us, our bodies are the Temple; we only need to activate the space in order to accommodate the "bridge" to GOD.

I believe that the OP received validation and through us can see the message was quite true about Man's behavior!

Thank you for sharing! Remember if he visits try to get some info that we need! His Babylonian roots has me suspecting that there is something Un-Godly about the way YHWH requires a Temple of a specific dimension and "craft-man-ship". A gateway! Through us! Yet we are talking about GOD, aren't we?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Not trying to be a hardcore christian/conservative here but ezekiel wasn't an angel. Sorry, I was brought up in catholic school til 12th grade. I know this stuff lol, dont necessarily believe it all tho.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Would you please describe what this being looked like in as much detail as possible?

If you do not know how he came in, how did he leave?

A bit more of a description of this encounter would help a lot.

I am very interested in your encounter as I have had my own:
Angelic Being
edit on 12-10-2011 by Darkblade71 because: Added link to post.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I was never a bible beater/basher but it does have some neat stories in it...the book of Ezekiel being one of them...

Ezekiel was the guy who witnessed the UFO ....and experienced a first encounter with ET's.

4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
A rushing windy great thundercloud like flying craft flew out of the north. The vehicle had the appearance of brilliant glowing fire all around it and the center of the illumination the vehicle was polished metal.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. From the metallic center came four moving devices that appeared human-like.

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i think it's kinda stupid that God sent you some angel to tell a message to the Jews..... why not everyone?
and ypu should take a picture of that "angel" if you see him again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join