It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of Security at San Antonio Fed Says Institution is Private, Not Federal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Alex Jones asks the head of security of the San Antonio Fed if it is a private or federal institution, and he says the building is private, not federal. In the last part of the video, theres also a clip from the Dallas Fed protest a few days earlier, with Alex telling the Dallas police that the Fed is private.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This is nothing new the Federal Reserve has always been a private entity and never claimed to be anything else far as I know. Jones has been talking about this for several years now. Somewhere I have a copy of one of his DVD's from about 4 years ago where he got kicked off that very same location during a protest of some sort. That may actually be the same footage but I haven't seen it in a while so I'm not sure.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Candycab because: bad grammar

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

The video is from a few days ago, the 8th I believe. About the Fed being private...Its not new to me either, but this is the first time Ive seen someone who works at the Fed actually say it is private.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Two presidents tried to stop this outrage, and they were both assassinated. Lincoln was set to bypass the central banks in order to finance the Civil War. The banks were going to charge him 24-36% interest on the loans. So Lincoln had Congress pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender. These treasury notes, Demand Notes (nicknamed greenbacks), would be used to finance the war. Lincoln wrote: "... (we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had - their own paper money to pay their own debts..." Research the person who supposedly killed Lincoln and how he relates to bankers.

After Lincoln was assassinated Congress revoked the Greenback Law and enacted the National Banking Act. The national banks were to be privately owned and the national bank notes they issued were to be interest-bearing. The Act also provided that the Greenbacks should be retired from circulation as soon as they came back to the Treasury in payment of taxes.

John F. Kennedy was the next brave man to take on the Federal Reserve. On June 4, 1963, President Kennedy signed a Presidential Executive Order 11110. This order virtually stripped the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Government at interest. Kennedy declared the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. This order gave the Treasury Department the authority to issue silver certificates against any silver in the treasury. This executive order still stands today. No president since has had the courage to invoke it for it would mean their demise. The US government is a front for the real controllers; the central bankers. JFK was killed November 22, 1963
edit on 12-10-2011 by douglas82391 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by douglas82391
Two presidents tried to stop this outrage, and they were both assassinated. Lincoln was set to bypass the central banks in order to finance the Civil War. The banks were going to charge him 24-36% interest on the loans. So Lincoln had Congress pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender. These treasury notes would be used to finance the war. Lincoln wrote: "... (we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had - their own paper money to pay their own debts..." Research the person who supposedly killed Lincoln and how he relates to bankers.

There were no central banks in the 1860s. The banks were chartered by the states until 1863, when the US began chartering banks. As for the person who "supposedly" killed Lincoln and how he relates to bankers--if he didn't really kill Lincoln, why would these supposed relations matter?

After Lincoln was assassinated Congress revoked the Greenback Law and enacted the National Banking Act. The national banks were to be privately owned and the national bank notes they issued were to be interest-bearing. The Act also provided that the Greenbacks should be retired from circulation as soon as they came back to the Treasury in payment of taxes.

The National Banking Acts were signed into law by Lincoln. Here's the 1864 Act, and its date of approval. He definitely signed it before he was assassinated. There are greenbacks and there are greenbacks; the legal tender notes, although capped at about $350 million, were printed and circulated for another hundred years. They are occasionally still found in circulation.

John F. Kennedy was the next brave man to take on the Federal Reserve. On June 4, 1963, President Kennedy signed a Presidential Executive Order 11110. This order virtually stripped the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Government at interest.

It did nothing of the sort. All it did was permit the Secretary of the Treasury to exercise the President's power to print silver certificates and coin silver. No new powers were created, and no Federal Reserve powers were impeded.
edit on 12-10-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
most fed agencies (ie CIA) have made themselves independent and thus immune from USA states that way they aren't restricted or governed by democracy, constitution, statutes.

they are above the law and answer to no one but their top secret selves.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by Candycab

The video is from a few days ago, the 8th I believe. About the Fed being private...Its not new to me either, but this is the first time Ive seen someone who works at the Fed actually say it is private.

Why wouldn't anyone acknowledge that ? I could be wrong but I don't think its ever been any sort of secret that it wasn't owned or operated bye the US government. Obviously people probably assume the country owns it based on the name and therefore may think something unsavory is taking place since they feel duped when they figure it out.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

You wont find anyone on this site that doesn't know that, but you would be shocked how many people are fooled by the "federal" title.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I was under the assumption it was "common knowledge" that the Federal Reserve was NOT owned and IS NOT owned in any way, shape, or form, by the United States Government.

top topics

join