It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
How can you look at evidence when you have your eyes closed?

Same old story really.

"Show me some evidence"

ATS members provide evidence

"That isn't evidence"

ATS members facepalm

Repeat.

The OP seems to have jumped ship anyway, I don't see how people can be so smug, I really can't.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Look I'm a normal person who is not crazy any shape form or fashion. I don't care about disclosure or any of that jazz. I'm also a firm believer in God. But I'm here to tell you bro they are absolutely real. although it is my opinion that they are extra-dimensional beings posing as aliens. Of course in one respect they are aliens. You know in a way even if they are from here, it would seem they have set up some "nests" even in our solar system perhaps.

I have been an abductee on and off since I was a child. I can tell you it follows family lines. I have some sort of evidence even to back up my claim of being an abductee that I may or may not make a thread about soon. It's the fact that there is abduction accounts documented in my family tree! A long long time ago! I'm curios as to how ATS would feel about such evidence. I just found this out a couple years ago long after my suppressed memorys of abduction started surfacing. It's my guess most the skeptics would accuse me of making up my abduction account based on the facts I found during my family tree research but that just isn't the case. I knew for a long time I was being abducted before I found the entry about my relatives being abducted in the late 1800's.

I'm not a lair or a prankster child nor am I crazy. And I give you my word my oath and on my sacred honor I proclaim to you sir that these beings are 100% REAL!

-FG

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignoranceisnotbliss2011
reply to post by newcovenant

I do agree with you that ATS should be a forum for open discussions not just bashing people who dont agree with what our opinion may be on any subject, and i do have to say that I've seen it many times on all types of threads. If we just want everyone to agree with our point of view, why are we on ATS? Wouldn't that make us the "sheeple" or at least just as bad?

BUT, for the record, I am both a UFO believer as well as a believer in ETs and that does not make me crazy

I just think that with the universe being so vast, the possibilities for other intelligent life being somewhere out there is a huge one!!

It is true and no one should bash anyone else for what they believe.

I like to investigate, question and learn a persons degree of curiosity since I discover that people who appear closed minded in one topic or area of study (i.e. " UFOS ARE NOT REAL") are closed minded in them all. A websight like ATS for people like that, is just a place to troll and stir up whatever trouble you can.

I like to weed those people out before beginning an intelligent discussion otherwise you are wasting your time on someone who has ALREADY MADE UP THEIR MIND.
Which is also fine though I will not waste my time trying to prove UFO's are otherworldly...even though I might, and if they have an open mind - I might succeed.

edit on 10-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You my friend have an arrogance that is astounding-they are real-i have seen one in broad daylight and if you think you have the authority to tell me what i saw could be explained away then you are a fool,you probably believe in Jesus though even though he's never been seen in public.
It was a silver metallic disc that i saw,maybe Elvis was flying it or Jimmy Hoffa,who knows?But the reality is they exist and the chances are they are flown by E.T.s. or other non earthly entities.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Get a grip there big fella.

Sadly they say I grip myself too much these days.

Oo

Lets just all look at the page the same way - if we see different pages, well.. that makes us human.
Just lets not instantly accuse people who read the same book differently of being illiterate - to put it in a different context!!

Lol big fella
that did make me giggle, thank you !!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Aww common, he's brillaint. His purpose is to serve the cause, To say STOP IT NAO!

he does it well, other than that, I have no idea, random 4chan images tend to be that way.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Because you have not been granted access to absolute proof does not make the truth any less real for those whom have it...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

This is the point, one persons anecdote is NOT proof or evidence...

yet time and time again it is used as such.

Those of us who DO want to find evidence are hindered by these anecdotes. How do you tell a skeptic that you have evidence or even proof at all, if 99% of it is "Shut up I said so, now shut up!" ... I mean.. help us out here.

My testimony is meaningless... my experience even I have doubt about, but I know damn well I cannot change what I saw.

I simply cannot expect someone to believe me on my own words, when what I saw is impossible to explain and also easily explained if you want to pick it apart.

And thats the issue...

anyway, cest la vie...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Yes. UFO s are not real at all. If they were the government and military agencies would be very interested in them.
www.nicap.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
Because you have not been granted access to absolute proof does not make the truth any less real for those whom have it...

And just because someone says faeries give them cheese after midnight, does not mean I deny the existence of cheese... OR faeries for that matter...

Or pink unicorns on the moon, or santa... Or satan, who hands out evil presents to silly children. Or a mad snow man.

Or leprechauns... or big foot, or ET from the movie, Or Extro from the movie, Or Colonol Klink.. Or batman.

Gosh, batman, where for art thou..

Holy crap its 4:04 pm... I have to go or I will be struck down by a gimp... I know it, since its real and stuff...

edit on 10/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
That will do thank you.

Can we please continue the rest of the discussion with proper ATS etiquette in mind?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Two words:

Inter-dimensional
Beings

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm 100% with this dude. We are alone, planet earth is the only planet with intelligent life. So sad but true.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
For me it's quite simple, when we take into consideration all the amazing stories out there, and the fact everyone has a camera at hand these days, if we don't get solid evidence within the next ten years, we can say ET visitations are a myth.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Here we go again. Unidentified Flying Objects. If something is unidentified, flying, and is an object, then it's a UFO. What people believe it to be is another story. UFOs, however, are definitely very real.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join