It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU are a Victim of Propaganda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
obvoisly their trying to kills slowly

its something to do with depopulation i think not sure but yeah

were all gonna die slllloooowwwlllyyy

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

You're right, mostly. Slowly.....usually, we all mostly die in about 70 to 90 years.

Some less fortunate, die sooner. Car crashes, JackAss movie stunt re-creations, other accidents. Some tragically, due to congenital illnesses. Then there are the physical failures of the Human body, strokes, heart attacks.

Other self-inflicted ills, say from smoking or drinking too much...and so forth.

Not to mention the Human tragedy of rampant famine in many parts of the world, mostly due to opressive political regimes and the like.

SO, yeah. Everyone seems to die.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuredude
obvoisly their trying to kills slowly

its something to do with depopulation i think not sure but yeah

So, how do they separate the air they breathe from the air we all have to breathe? If we're being poisoned, how are they not poisoning themselves?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
It is clear by the amount of propaganda on sites like contrailscience and the non-stop campaign by some members here on ATS to debunk chemtrails, that there is much more to these lines in the sky than them being just normal contrails.

Is there anything specifically that you find inaccurate? Everything on that website is supported with facts and evidence, why do you choose to ignore it?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I specifically find the opinion that the LA missile was a UPS jet to not be based on evidence at all.

Why do you ignore the truth and your own arrogant ignorance?

edit on 6-10-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: spelling typo

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

So, how do they separate the air they breathe from the air we all have to breathe? If we're being poisoned, how are they not poisoning themselves?

I do not support the soft kill theories. I believe it's more to do with weather manipulation.

But, hypothetically speaking haven't you ever heard of vaccines?
edit on 6-10-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add quote

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

I specifically find the opinion that the LA missile was a UPS jet to not be based on evidence at all.

so all the photographs, flight records and subsequent anyalysis do nto actually constitute any evidence?

And yet unsupported assertions that chemtrails exist, poor science, debunked tests, etc are proof positive that that is the case?

Why do you ignore the truth and your own arrogant ignorance?

What a wonderfully ironic question you ask!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I do not support the soft kill theories. I believe it's more to do with weather manipulation.

edit on 6-10-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add quote

Weather manipulation? To what end? To kill us all?

Hypothetically speaking, what are they vaccinating themselves from, aluminum and barium?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I'm confused as to how this relates to so-called "chemtrails" at all?:

As already noted countless times and places, that contrail was a trick of perspective, and only seemed so prominent because of the time of day (setting Sun), and the location of the viewer at the moment (TV news cameraman).

But, let's take the Devil's advocate side for a moment, and follow the assertion made (by some) that it was actually a missile, or rocket, or something launched from the surface into space.....

....how in heck does that have anything at all to do with "chemtrails"???

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It is clear by the amount of propaganda on sites like contrailscience and the non-stop campaign by some members here on ATS to debunk chemtrails, that there is much more to these lines in the sky than them being just normal contrails.

It is clear to me from propaganda sites like Coalition against Geoengineering, AirCrap, Carnicom, Arizona Airwatch, LosAngeles Airwatch that make claims and consistently fail to provide credible evidence to support such claims, and a non-stop campaign by members here on ATS to persuade us that chemtrails exist again without providing credible evidence (let alone verifiable evidence), that there is indeed a propaganda exercise going on to instil fear and paranoia, and foster a belief that there is a programme of evil or nefarious intent called "chemtrails" based upon nothing more than hearsay.

I believe that the purpose is to sell goods and services to chemtrail believers - I note that AirCrap now promotes taking aluminium oxide to defeat the poisonous aluminium oxide supposedly being sprayed upon us - but obviously this Aluminium oxide is good aluminium oxide, and the other aluminium oxide is bad aluminium oxide - as explained in the link.

Yeah...right!

and Coalition againt Geoengineeringalso promotes aluminium oxide - in the form of Zeolite (you have to search the page for that word) - which includes ...gasp..NANO-sized Aaluminium!!

Los Angeles Airwatch also recommend Zeolite and their "expert" saying it should happen is a high-ranking member of Wairoa - a MLM outfit marketing various "health products".

So - a tie up between the chemtrail belief and MLM marketing "remedies" - and they provide the evidence confirming it themselves - now that is a REAL conspiracy!!

edit on 6-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Hypothetically speaking, what are they vaccinating themselves from, aluminum and barium?

Ah.....I wonder if this is a theory I heard a while back - no they do not vaccinate AGAINST those - what is "actually" happening, is that the vaccines are 1 part of a multi-part weapon.

So TPTB do NOT take the vaccines - everyone else does, and the vaccines + the "spray" combine into the weapon/poison that is going to kill us all.

And maybe fluoride is the 3rd part of the weapon/poison - so TPTB also make sure they filter out fluoride from their water, toothpaste, etc.

See - it's all so logical.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Ahh, I see. It makes perfect sense now.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

ok - please present the evidence that you think makes these NASA / govt documents incorrect

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Here. Try to learn and understand:

www.jerryesmith.com...

The guy may be bat-spit crazy and flat-out wrong when it comes to his insane notions about HAARP...(of course, conspiracists will eat it up, though) --- but at least he's intelligent enough to know what contrails are, and what they AREN'T!!
edit on Fri 7 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I think JerryESmith is actually wrong there too, as I explain in the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Yeah, perhaps.....I found him when searching for another thread, the topic of changing engine technology, vis-a-vis the high bypass turbofans that are prevalent today, compared to the low bypass fans, such as the venerable Pratt and Whitney JT-8D (**), workhorse engine of airline fleets for years in the late 60s 70s and even into the 80s.....

(**) (Boeing 727s, and 737-100s and -200s. With the introduction of the re-designed B-737-300 in the 1980s, was the beginning of more high bypass turbofan engines on jets that operated domestically, as opposed to the jumbo jets and their high bypass engines, that mostly operated overseas).

So, whilst his details may be a bit exaggerated, he's at least a source that the "chemtrail" believers may listen to, since he fits into the tinfoil hat mindset re: HAARP!!

edit on Fri 7 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Indeed, but if you fight bunk with bunk you just get twice as much bunk.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I believe that the purpose is to sell goods and services to chemtrail believers ...

I agree it is easy, easy money for them. Take Tanker Enemy (Rosario Marciano) as he now has a click to donate button on his website along with selling his merchandise.

Create a You Tube Channel, edit out any comment that you don't like, and create a fanbase. Ching ching!

He is still at his old game of claiming that aircraft are 'spraying' at lower levels. Here is his latest video where he claims that the aircraft is around 1,700m. (Approx 5577 feet). He has done this on several videos.

From

www.youtube.com...

Well worth having a laugh at his recent uploads.

Another lie that he likes to peddle is no identifying marks.

tankerenemy.blogspot.com...

Question: Has he been able to trace any plane's identification numbers that usually are on the underside of the plane(s)?

Answer from Tanker: Enemy Aircrafts engaged in the clandestine aerosol operations are ALWAYS without identifying brands and are invisible to civilians radar too.

He is simply a con artist ripping off gullible and naive individuals.

TJ

edit on 10-10-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

So .... you have shown that someone wants to make money off of something?

Really? why would anyone want to make money........

....plenty of those people exist in the realm of UFO's ....are you saying UFO's don't exist in the context of spacecraft?

...... and just to be clear ..... I have given no one any money for anything concerning Chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It's not only "someone" who wants to make money out of it though, is it.

There is also the person who began the whole Chemtrail scam in the first place. Which in itself ought to raise questions in the minds of these ultra inquisitive, free thinking, eyes wide open truth seekers. Yet it seems not to. Funny that

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join