It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dylan Ratigan Speaks Out At OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Dylan Ratigan from MSNBC.. I've always liked him, mainly because of how critical he is of the Fed and other economic policies. Also, he just seems more human than a lot of the other autonomous anchors on any given channel.

He showed up at the Occupy Wall Street protests last night (?) and had a lot to say. Some things he said were awesome no matter what your views, other things were interesting and will no doubt create discussion. Either way, it's just great to see a mainstream anchor so angry and passionate

Here he talks to We Are Change..

Here he get on the soapbox and speaks to a crowd, and then spends more time in a one-on-one interview..

You can learn more about his "Get Money Out" campaign/petition/amendment idea at: GetMoneyOut.com

edit on 3-10-2011 by bacci0909 because: website info added

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Yes! Everybody get your Facebook Fu active and have people sign this petition. This is a concept that is completely non partisan. Who likes the fact our politicians are bought? There is no reason to not support this.

Sign Here

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
edit: ugh, never mind, I see that this was posted twice. My apologies.

edit on 3-10-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

I didn't see what you had originally said. Yeah.. wasn't my intention to post twice, but I realized it should maybe be in a different forum.. it's cool if the mods take one of them down

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by illuminatislave

I didn't see what you had originally said. Yeah.. wasn't my intention to post twice, but I realized it should maybe be in a different forum.. it's cool if the mods take one of them down

No no...I think it's a good idea to spread the word about GETMONEYOUT. I already signed the petition and I spread the word to friends.

I admire those that speak truth to power. Ratigan is the only talking head who is calling out the government, corps, and banks on their garbage while the others play partisan politics to divide the populace.

top topics

join